WTB Unit 15 MB late muzzleloader voucher

I get it! Your looking to make one sucessful hunt from 2 half-azzed hunters! Good thing your math is better than your hunting skills.

hey co79z,
make sure u dont stalk into that elusive 25-30 yard range on a big ol elk!!!!!!! would hate to hear that story and have to make a song about it!!!!!!! happy 4th

I drew Unit 15 1st hunt. Will post if I get lucky. Hunted unit before. Lots of Elk there. Look for the big ones away from the cows by the time you are there. I have hunted both early & 2nd hunt. Was amazed at the diff one week make in activity. Late hunt from what I understand the bulls will be together. You find one bull you may find others with him. Best of luck to you. Shoot a big one!!!!

get a hold of 3feathers(AKA Mark), I'm sure he can be of some help. Good luck. Hope you and your dad have a ball up there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom