Wyo question

ByeByeObamas

Anyone have the info for "how many guys have 'x' points?" I swear i had it in a magazine but cant find it. Specifically looking at deer in wyoming.

Why interesting?
My question stemmed from the amount of "good tags" which i see as about 50 to 80 and the 500 that unit G seems ti soak up (more and more every year) and figured what I am loooking at with 9 pts about 5 yrs...maybe 10 down the rd.

All in all it looks bleak. It is too easy to spend 40 bucks in oct to buy a point and do so for 20 years. People starting now are in trouble.

Hopefully i didnt come across negative. The random is still " a chance" wgich is still something i shoot for in a bunch of cases.

Interesting bc I am starting now...that is a lot of tags in my mind and I am at the bottom of the list. Maybe enlightening is the better word.

I have seen multiple giant mature mule deer on accessible public land in the nonresident general tag areas that are between 2nd choice and 1pt tags.
Waiting til you have max points or 20 years to hunt one of the the top 5 or 10 areas is a choice, not a necessity. Waiting that long and drawing one of those high point tags is also no guarantee of any particular size deer either, no matter what Eastman's and Huntin' Fool would tell you.
I must admit, I have 5 points, and I will hopefully cash those in next year, so I can get back to hunting the no-point general areas in 2020 and every year thereafter.

>I have seen multiple giant mature
>mule deer on accessible public
>land in the nonresident general
>tag areas that are between
>2nd choice and 1pt tags.
>
>Waiting til you have max points
>or 20 years to hunt
>one of the the top
>5 or 10 areas is
>a choice, not a necessity.
>Waiting that long and drawing