wyoming antelope hunt

bigbrink

my cousin and I shot these nice antelope on the opening weekend of the wyoming antelope season. They were shot on waterholes.

antelopehunt1.jpg

antelopehuntrobbie.jpg

Congratulations on your antelope. looks like a couple of nice goats. What area? I didn't draw the area I usually hunt in WY but will be chasing the muleys in a few weeks.

Tim

Nice, dude you really need to spiff up your hunting stories. How the shot was placed perfectly at 35 and 40 yards. We won't bring up the shots that were missed though. hahaha

CUTE, i would like to hear the story again.hahahaha

hey non-typical 250, just got back from sherdain, was suppose to head up tonite but my dad went on call, so we are leaving in he morning further up north, we have overcast hopefully they will be fired up, do ya miss bradly

THE NORTH FORK HUNTER

Whats up Mike?
Dude it snowed here last night. The limited entry elk hunt for rifle opens up today and I don't have a tag. Those elk are goig to be going crazy. Thats too bad about your dad going on call. Hopefully you get into the elk. We might go hunt some chuckars today. As soon as it warms up. Ya its weird having Brad gone. It'll be weirder when I go up there to hunt pheasants and he isn't there. What about you? Hows the girlfriend?

snow, thats great, we got it in the mountains and every now and then i see a few snowflakes outside, we didnt go hunting my dad worked to late with all teh powerlines going down, but yesterday was opening day for bow with deer, so tonite im going down to my land below my house, and we decided to give the elk a break, keep the pressure off them, we are taking like 6 hunters on that first week of rifle, so they all need to fill there tags, when you come out to bird hunt let me know, i will go with you and take you out, when i get a chance i need to send you some pictures of a huge mule deer that i could of shot, i forgot my bow when i went to sherdain, an easy 15 yard shot was gone, and show you the turkeys that are in the yard everyday..ttyl.

THE NORTH FORK HUNTER

Super Bucks with a bow... Excellent Job!!! That gets me all fired up! We are leaving for Wyoming on the 23rd in a couple days for lopes... Next year mabee we'll go out early with our bows and give Archery a try...

In our area we have little water so the few holes should draw good action... When did they move? morning or evenings?

Super nice Bucks... you should be proud

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom