YARD BUCK

NORKALNIMROD

Every year we have a group of bucks that summer on our property. The group varies from half a dozen to a dozen or more head year to year for the past 18 years. This place is going to be hard to leave, but I can not stand the states politics and libs! Here's a few pics of the best of the bunch this year.
667100_2507.jpg

870100_2518.jpg

7360100_2508.jpg

Norkal

"INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!"

They are muley's, the pics are taken at the base of Thompson's Peak.
It's pretty cool watching them spar. Later in the year I have had full blown battles in my yard. A few years ago as I was leaving my drive for work I noticed two big boys locked up in a serious shoving match behind my barn. I had to stop and watch to see whom the better of the two was. I showed up to work about 20 minutes later than I usually did. I always knew there was a reason I got there early!

Norkal

NickW,
Can't help you with the rental. We sold the place and are in the process of buying a place in Emmett, Idaho. You'll have to talk to the new owners. They get the keys in October.

Norkal

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom