You know you spend to much.....

oldoregon

Very Active Member
...time on monstermuleys.com when:

You Have signed a check with your mm.com sign in name

anybody else got some good ones?

When you ask all your buddies if they've seen the most recent big buck or bull pic and they know beforehand exactly where you're going to send them.

... you tell your friends you saw an intresting thing on the internet, and the say "let me guess... monstermuleys.com"

or... (this happens to me all the time)

You ask the teacher if you can go use a computer, and they say..."yah, but i had better not catch you on the monster muleys site"

WHEN YOU TELL ALL THE M.M. MEMBERS YOU PACKED A GOOD LOOKING BLONDE IN ON HORSES AND YOU PROMISED MORE PICTURES BUT TO NO AVAIL!!!

WHEN C'ass PROMISES A VIDEO FROM A HUNT THAT HAPPENED MONTHS AGO,STILL NO MOVIE!!!

WHEN O-O'S COUSIN TAKES A WORLD RECORD BULL A YEAR AGO!!!

WHEN O-O LOSES HIS USB CORD FOR SEVERAL MONTHS!!!

WHEN WE ARE STARRING AT TROPHIES THAT C'ass' RELATES HARVESTED OFF A RANCH!!!(NO OFFENSE!!!)

WHEN O-O SHOWS THE WHOLE WORLD HE WAS DAYDREAMING ABOUT THE BLONDE ON THE HORSE WHILE TRYING HIS ABILITY AT RUNNING A GRINDER AT THE SAME TIME!!!

WHEN EVERYBODY IS STILL WONDERING WHATS IN THE TOOL BOX!!!

WHEN O-O TOLD ME HOW BAD HIS BAD ASS 2 WHEEL DRIVE CHEVY S-10 WAS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THERE HAS BEEN TOO MANY WHENS!!!

When you have over a thousand post's.

When you Know everyone's real name and where they are from.

When you shake from withdrawls cause Deerking,Saskman,hoofsandhorns,and others havn't posted any pics lately.

When you look at some of your own post's and realize they were posted at 2:00 am.

When you see a post by cass you don't expect to see any pictures because you already know the photo lab lost them.Just messing with you cass,don't go to your toolbox.

WHEN OH-OH CLAIMS HE LOST HIS USB CABLE AFTER PROMISING PICTURES OF THE BLONDE ON THE HORSE AND c'ASS THINKS:THIS IS THE PERFECT EXCUSE(IT WORKED FOR OH-OH!!!)AND NOW CLAIMS HE'S LOST HIS CABLE,NO FOOTAGE FROM EITHER ONE OF THEM!!!

WHEN SOMEBODY POSTS A PICTURE OF A 'NICE RACK' AND EVERYBODY IS STARRING STUPIDLY AT THE LIGHT SWITCH!!!

WHEN SOMEBODYELSE POSTS A PICTURE OF A 'WHITE TAIL' AND ALL YOU MM SICKO'S MAKE ALL THESE PERVERTED REMARKS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING HOW MANY MM SICKO'S TUNE IN JUST TO SEE IF SOMEBODY HAS POSTED ANOTHER 'WHITE TAIL'???

Actually bobcat, you must have missed it. I posted my pics about a week after I lost my cable... If you wanna see the pics I could post them again for you.

When you start to wanna take bobcatbess hunting just so you can leave him alone in a canyon after dark.

-Cass

REMEMBER C'ass

bobcat's ARE NOT AFFRAID OF THE DARK!!!

JUST FESS UP AND SEND ME THE MOVIE,I DON'T GIVE A DAMN RATHER THERES A KILL SCENE OR NOT!!!

I JUST WANT TO SEE THE RECORD BOOK NEVADA BULLS!!!

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT A LIFETIME TO SEE THE MOVIE,SO SEND IT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE!!!

READ THIS ONE!!!

WHEN C'ass AND OH-OH ARE TALKING LIKE BEST OF BUDDIES IN A POST ABOVE,JUST ABOUT MAKES ME SICK!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT AIN'T AFFRAID OF THE DARK,THERE ARE SEVERAL bobcats ON THIS SITE THAT ARE AFFRAID TO POST THEIR NAME,BUT THIS bobcat ISN'T!!!

Why don't you answer the PM i sent you before you come on and run your little furry mouth again.

-Cass

cass

DO YOU SEE THE FIRST ENVELOPE JUST TO THE RIGHT OF MY NAME???

CLICK ON IT,THATS MY E-MAIL ADDRESS,REMEMBER THIS bobcat DOESN'T HIDE HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS OR ANYTHING ELSE!!!

HELL,IF I'D OF KNOWN THATS ALL YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR,I MIGHT OF CLUED YOU IN MONTHS AGO!!!

IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT,IT'S JUST TO THE LEFT OF THE PM ICON!!!

IF YOU STILL CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] REMEMBER I DON'T HIDE BEHIND FAKE PHONY WANNA-BE NAMES LIKE OTHER bobcats!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING FOR THE VIDEO!!!

When you look for a BOBCATBESS post and the last one you read had so much spin on it about the DAWGERS!, that I got zizzy and found myself reveiwing the coues and blacktail forums,that have had what, 2 or 6 posts in like the last 3 months. Talk about blowing smoke!!!,Too much torc, too much torc, Bobby ol boy, ya keep spinnin your wheels in the sand. God I hope I get over this traumatic episode of seeing him run up the tree twice in a week, LOL...Greg:7

WHEN YOU READ ABOUT GJM BRAGGING HIS BAD ASS V-10 HAS NEVER BEEN OUTRUN UP OVER PARLEYS!!!

NOW THATS ONE BADASS V-10,YOU JUST ASK THE BOYS HE PASSED ON THE WAY UP!!!

NUFF SAID!!!

WHEN YOU LOG ON ONLY TO FIND ANOTHER WANNA-BE HAS ENTERED MONSTER MULEY LAND!!!

WHEN THEY ARE TOO CHICKEN#### TO POST THEIR IDENTITY,THEY LIKE TO HIDE,KINDA REMINDS ME OF THE OLD PUBLIC FORUM,THERE WERE MORE FRICKEN WANNA-BE'S ON THERE,HELL,50% OF THEM HAD bobcat SOMEWHERE IN THEIR NAME!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT HIDING BEHIND FAKE,PHONY,WANNA-BE NAMES!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom