Youth preference point question

sasquatch

Do youth pp's carry over to "adult" pp's once my boys turn 18? My oldest turns 12 next year and I'm trying to determine if I should be putting in for the youth pp's this year or just bite the bullet and put them in for the adult pp's. In other words, if they never draw a youth tag and lose their pp's when they turn 18, I'd rather pay the extra cash and have them continue to accumulate their pp's when they become adults. Thanks for any advice...

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-12 AT 02:48PM (MST)[p]There is no difference between PPs whether you're an adult or not, other than the price charged. As was stated, they carry right on and continue to build after the kid is an adult. As was stated, until you use them by drawing a first choice tag in the draw or lose them by not applying for a license or buying a PP for a particular animal for two consecutive years, you are good to go.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom