Youth Thanksgiving weekend buck

DIYhunter

My 9 year old son drew a late season rifle tag in NE New Mexico. Wasnt the first choice on application but I grew up in the area and very familiar with it. On the second day of the hunt we were able to find this buck and he put a fantastic shot on him at 297 yds. Was a very good day to say the least!!
7222dsc_0938.jpg

9348dsc_0959.jpg

That is awesome - my son and I will be out for his first youth mule deer next weekend in New Mexico - we are both very excited for the hunt.

Tell your son congrats!

No I work for a pharmaceutical company. Grew up in Maxwell NM, that's how I know the area. Some great youth opportunities, but you really have to be able to navigate the public land. Majority of the lad in NE corner is private.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom