6/01 MM BL Weigh-In

ramtagless

I can not believe it is already June. Only three short months left, the clock is ticking and summer months can slip away if you let them.

Get em as soon as you can and I will post results in a more timely manner. Thanks...

227.2 :) On a roll! What's the final weigh in day again?

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

I figured some of you would like to see results to all of this madness.......Well my friends I just want you to know I have exceeded my goals on here. I'm pretty excited about my results to be quite honest so I decided to post up some before, during and after pictures. Its amazing how much your body can change from month to month given the right excercize and of course diet! I started things off at 10% body fat and by month 5 It was right near 5%. The very last pictures were taken on May 22, were I entered an ametuer body building show ......hence the speedo and horibly fake tan!

Here is my pudgy start!

4361dsc00240.jpg

62feb_4_2010_174.jpg

2384dsc00337.jpg

7801dsc00446.jpg

The End!

5163rsz_05_22_10_9780.jpg

5991rsz_05_22_10_9766.jpg

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Well I am definitely out of the blocks. I was down a little more last Friday and thought I would hold over the weekend a little better. Should have went for a run on Saturday and yesterday. Oh well. Gained a few back but I am in this morning at:

7.5 lbs in 2 weeks. I'll take that. The goal was to be down to 280, was at 288 on Friday. Will keep that at the same goal for 6/15.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I have a new 6 word weight loss plan ....colorado unit 61 archery elk tag...I finally drew it.Now i have to loose it
down 2 to 183

-4 now at 233 should have been more. I need to kick it in high gear since I have to hunt elk over the counter archery.

no change 256 and 10 days away from my first full marathon...not sure how that works...i feel in great shape but the lbs are just not changing?

It's all part of the experience Clarke!!!

171 and done. Going to start working out harder now that the weight is gone (P90x and 15 miles a day on the bike, to and from work). Ended up 9 lbs. under goal.

down 3 more this week(total 44lbs) ...spent the M-day weekend in Hospital...
type 2 diabetes ...pegged my sosn moms meter at 499...NEVER EVEN KNEW!
so now you guys will really see me drop because now I have to lose and try..(all above weight was with out trying..part of the symptom's)!
go figure how sick someone can be and not even know!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I started late.. April 12th was 247 now I'm down to 233..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I lost about 200 lbs last month when my wife left me for my cousin Jeb..

237.5 Not doing well at all. Lost 6 pounds quickly and had to travel back to back. Gotta find a way to do better when I'm on the road

Down two more lbs....
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom