CC DEER

After 24 year I drew.

But if I draw WY I'll have no choice but to turn it back and recover my points since the season dates overlap too much. if I do does the tag go to someone else or the trash can ?

If this had happened 12 hours earlier I wouldn't have applied in WY.

After 24 year I drew.

But if I draw WY I'll have no choice but to turn it back and recover my points since the season dates overlap too much. if I do does the tag go to someone else or the trash can ?

If this had happened 12 hours earlier I wouldn't have applied in WY.
They will call the next highest point holders and offer them the tag. If after 5 calls no one takes it, it will go to the reissue list.

They will call the next highest point holders and offer them the tag. If after 5 calls no one takes it, it will go to the reissue list.
Not sure that this is correct. I thought they only did that with sheep, goat, and moose.

They do it with the other species as well. If the tag takes 5 or more resident points to draw, then they will call 5 applicants before it goes to the reissue.
CPW needs to adjust the 5 point requirement to 10 due to creep, won’t help creep at all but I’m outta points and need more tags to my list!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom