Chrome Tarnished

T'ain't Funny!

Lost My Ass once again!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

JUDAS F'er!

Please Quit Rubbin it!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Fricking nag.....time for the glue factory....

1283eagle_government.jpg

I watched it and it seems he got boxed in on the rail and the jockey went to the outside. Still did no good. The good news is that he is still worth several million, not the in excess of 10 million if he had won. Not bad for a $ 8,000.00 investment.

RELH

As Always!

It was Rigged!

Eel it is easy to be a good sport about it when you invested 8 thousand in a horse and got a colt that is now worth several million. Stud fees has went up!

RELH

>http://msn.foxsports.com/horse-raci...rn-erupts-after-belmont-loss-060714?gt1=39002

I Said:

It was Rigged!

The owner throws a fit because he lost. They ALL know the rules going into these 3 races. If he doesn't like it, he shouldn't be involved in horse racing. I think the guy should STFU and play the game just like everyone else does. Wilford Brimley lookin' sumbich!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Wilford Brimley lookin' sumbich That funny, I thought the same thing when I first saw the video

EASY there Wisz!

If you had been that close to a Grand Slam you mighta said something too!:D

How much rest does a horse need after it runs for a mile????

When I was young I could run a mile and then run another mile the next day:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom