Clueless

First- make sure your picture is saved in a jpg form. It should something like this on your computer: picture.jpg

Then :

click on "reply" at the bottom of this box.

a new page comes up with 6 lines of red text n it. (along with other colored text)

click on blue text "CLICK HERE TO Upload Your Photo(s) (it's the fifth red line down)

a new page comes up, click on this button:

391picture4.jpg

a new window comes up, find the picture file you want to show us, choose the file and then the name of the file show next to the "Choose File" button, click on the "upload Photo" button, a screen this this should show up.

3971picture_5.jpg

Select the entire line of text that is located where that is circled in red (you file will be similar but the last part will be the name of your file) Make sure your window is large enough so you can select the entire line of text, if you miss any characters it will no put up you image.

Once you have selected the line of text, paste it in the white "Message" window . You will not see the image, you'll only see the line of text you have copied and pasted.

Add what ever message you want above or below the in of text (your picture)

Finally go to the bottem of the page and click "Post Message"

Packers Just sacked, Roethlisberger, it's about time!

Good luck.
Dc

Your darn close partner. Here's your problem.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/4537david\'s_oryx_002.jpg

This is the name of the picture on your computer: david\'s_oryx_002.jpg

The MM system does like pictures with: !,@,#,$,%,^,&,*, and other
special characters, you have use a: \ a: ' and a: _

Get rid of those three special characters from your file name on your computer and try it again.

Packers score, oh, ya!

Dc

Nice oryx, congrats.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

Beautiful animal and picture!!! Glad you were able to get it figured out, as I had a time of it recently too when I first came on this website.

JEALOUS! Great Oryx!!! One of these days I might get a chance at one. I think I know someone that knows where they are.

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom