Credit card charges have started

Blank

Long Time Member
$293 for NR Antelope.

PB5060 - Limited Entry Muzzle Buck Pronghorn - South Slope, Bonanza/Diamond Mtn (Sept 25 - Oct 3, 2019)

>$293 for NR Antelope.
>
>PB5060 - Limited Entry Muzzle Buck
>Pronghorn - South Slope, Bonanza/Diamond
>Mtn (Sept 25 - Oct
>3, 2019)

You?re going to have a blast!!!

TA: That sounds like a wonderful plan. Once things settle down, I will PM you. My son just took a promotion to Craig, and we have friends in Vernal, so that will give us an excuse to scout several times.

Looks like GS Archery Deer for me, and muzzy deer for the wife.... only things I expected.
Which is fine cause I will also Draw 3rd rifle deer in Co.

4 general deer here for the boys. I have my dedicated deer coming. All I expected.

No needle in hay stack for limited deer or moose for me or the boys, just a point.

Buy general bull elk tags in a few weeks and have two great 10 day outings with the boys and several friends.

Will be a great fall?.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-19 AT 10:57AM (MST)[p]Draw is completed.

These are credit card hits.

DWR will send out emails and have results posted by May 31st.

Just looked at my emails from last year we got them on May 12th first one was at 12:40 am and the last one came 11:50 pm. Though the letters were dated May 31st.

Good luck to all! I'm looking for a OIL Mount Goat, Wife's antelope and son's muzzy deer.

Da Draw:Do I still have a chance?

Just checked no hit on CC or website. Keep checking or get the Kleenex?

RE: Da Draw:Do I still have a chance?

LAST EDITED ON May-11-19 AT 06:09PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-11-19 AT 06:09?PM (MST)

$293 NR archery goat tag with 2 pts in the Southwest desert. Also got a general tag in the San Juan Abo Mtns.

How long does it take to complete all of the credit card transactions? No hit yet, is there still hope??

JD

I don't have a 100% answer for ya, but I believe it will take several days for it to all be processed. I could be wrong, it's happened before. At least I'm staying hopeful for a bit yet. And if unsuccessful, well let's just say, you'll get used to it..

Pending charges can take up to several days to show on a credit card. Usually debit cards show a lot sooner. I don't have any ?pending? charges showing on my credit card, but there is $390 missing from my available credit showing on it. Which is the price of 2 dedicated tags. I did a joint app with my wife since she had several extra points than what was needed to draw that unit. I'd say if you don't have anything indicating a charge by Wednesday afternoon, that's when I'd start to panic

3 General season deer tags... and a big bull tag! It's either Wasatch late (wife and 2 boys applied) or Pahvant (me). I'm only at 15 points so I'm thinking we'll be hunting Wasatch. We?re pumped either way!

Wasatch archery elk tag with zero points for me. I can't wait for September!

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

>Wasatch archery elk tag with zero
>points for me. I
>can't wait for September!

PLICK!

RAZZIN Ya HAWKEYE!

Best of Luck!

>
>-Hawkeye-
>
>My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:
>
>"It is fair to ask how
>much comes in with the
>five dollar application fees and
>how much went onto the
>ground.? Don Peay of
>SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board
>Meeting.
>
>"There will be a full accounting
>of how the applications fees
>are spent.? Don Peay
>of SFW - 9/26/2006 -
>Monstermuleys.com

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>Looks like I am banking on
>a raffle if I plan
>to hunt utah.

Well President Trump!

You've got Spending Power!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

No offense taken Elkass. :D I was due for some good luck sooner or later. How about you? When are you going to draw? I beginning to think that you are just buying points instead of applying for an actual tag!

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

Way to go Hawkeye!!!
You're in for some more fun in the mountains.

Best of luck to all those who drew and better luck nest year for me and those who didn't draw.

Zeke

#livelikezac

>Pending charges can take up to
>several days to show on
>a credit card. Usually debit
>cards show a lot sooner.
>I don't have any ?pending?
>charges showing on my credit
>card, but there is $390
>missing from my available credit
>showing on it. Which is
>the price of 2 dedicated
>tags. I did a joint
>app with my wife since
>she had several extra points
>than what was needed to
>draw that unit. I'd say
>if you don't have anything
>indicating a charge by Wednesday
>afternoon, that's when I'd start
>to panic

That good to hear, cause I have nothing showing right now

>Headed to Grouse Creek for deer
>again. Used to hunt on
>a CWMU there, now we
>just go public. We do
>pretty good every year.

I used to have a horse named bucketmouth... every time I see you post it reminds me of him...
Good stuff

Looks like I drew San Rafael North rifle antelope. Unless my son beat crazy odds and drew Book Cliffs South with three points. It's gonna be a busy September with a Colorado sheep tag to start the month. I don't know if I could leave the Colorado sheep unit for even two days to chase antelope.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom