Draws are up for 2023.

crazy my daughter drew the same tags, 70 Elk and 73 late deer!
I don't have a ton of vacation so I was looking for something close to Utah. Only put in for elk since I was putting in for deer. Odds had been terrible in the past according to Hunting Fool so wasn't expecting to draw. It will be a fun fall.

Drew 47 muzzleloader antelope. It was literally a last second decision and the very last thing on my list before leaving for a selway river trip on june 5. Spent time in it a few years ago when I had a bull tag ( don't remember much about antelopes) but pretty country and will be a fun place to hang out in the wall tent

We didn't get many posts on this thread. I do wish those that drew to have a great hunt, and those who have spent many years not drawing to get luck on their side next year.
The antler growth will be good in many units with the moisture we received.

My choices for deer and elk were some of the hardest units to draw in but I figured my chances were as good as anybody else.
No luck again this year. Will be throwing my hat in again in August if there is a few tags not claimed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom