Enoughs Enough

browtine

Super Moderator
Ok Bobby, your currently at 9996 posts. We are done messin with you. Make sure your 10k post goes off like a bang! (Not a nuclear bang).

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Don't you have any boundries JB? I bet someone in the basin heard a small explosion. Bess' head may have went "pop".

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

BOBCATBESS PASSED ON PARLEYS BY AN PAPER PLATE (SPANKING NEW!!) 3500 RAM WITH A CUMMINS AND HAD A CAMPER ON IT AND PULLING A HORSE TRAILER W/HORSES...BESS WAS SEEN CHOKING ON THE BLACKCLOUD!!
RACK

BOBCATBESS HAS 4 KIDS IN ALTAMONT EACH FROM DIFFERANT ALIENS I MEAN WOMEN!
(he just can't say no!)
rack

an gay ATV rider driving in the wilderness with a BOBCAT kitten with milk on her lips stuck to a tire of the quad!
rm

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-08 AT 12:26PM (MST)[p]BOBCATBESS and RACKMASTER WERE STRANDED ON A ISLAND IN SOUTHPACIFIC WITH ONLY ONE ON COCONUT TREE.............SUDDENLY RACK HEARD ..AHHHHHHH BOY! FROZEN WITH FEAR RACK TURN TO SEE BESSY WITH COCONUT HAIR ON HIS HEAD....! ODDLY ENOUGH THAT APPEARS TO LOOK LIKE RED HAIR TO RACKMASTER (and bessy's man boobs arn't helping!)..Rack say's its rackolisous baby!

RM

Group of Texas guys, giving Ca. guys a break here, just got back from Utah with their bucks. Said they were disappointed in finding no big bucks to be had but they were all happy, managed to fill their tags with forkys.

I can hear Bobcat when he's ready to talk saying something like:JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST.W.T.F.GIVES WITH YOU A.HOLES.YOU JUST TRYIN TO PISS ME OFF?HOLY FRICKEN CHIT.HOLY FRICKEN MOOSE NUTS. I sure hope he dosen't get mad at me for this! Rod

It may be awhile before he gets back to us...

493842417fc4ab60.jpg

But dont worry... I have my finger on the
4938429604c59a4d.jpg

Button all ready for his 10,000 post

an gay ATV rider driving in the wilderness with a BOBCAT kitten with milk on her lips stuck to a tire of the quad and a pisscutter forky with 13 holes in it and a "go green" sticker on the fender with stickperson flipin a birdie...And one yellow Smiley Face sticker sayin "Have A Nice Day A HOLE" too!
rm

I heard bobcat is done with MM. Says he does not want to give all you fools your jollies by seeing a 10,000. He also told me he does not get paid enough, nothing in fact, for all the years of entertainment. The cat quits and is no longer free.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-08 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]I was at the RAC meeting last night. They are recommending 3500 additional LE elk tags next year!

Some units will have split seasons starting July 4th for archery

WTF????

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

I heard he's been out buying guns before the end of the year when the new administration he voted for takes over.

49387da34229152d.jpg

I'm thinking it must be like being stoved up for three or four days. You finally give up and go to the emergency room and lo and behold there is Tag with the garden hose. When Bess finally cut's loose you better have a full enviro suit on ?. This is gunna get ugly.

Might require a 100 mega ton nuke! JFP!!!!!!!

RUS

Bobcat, do you think RACKMASTER would like this?

49388957251677c0.jpg

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

hard enough BOBCATBESS could not scratch it!
(look bessy in the upper right hand corner!)
RM

Right about now Bess is so stressed out over not posting and all the jabs he's been getting. I think he's about to bust wide open. I heard someone stopped by to see him today and was greeted with:

"You want some of this?!?!"
493890d76241c181.jpg

Hey Eel, whats that guy holding behind her? Looks like someone is about to get the old slip...:)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

BS, how did you know that was me?:)

Eel

if thats you Eel........want are you doing wrapping DUCT tape around it to keep it from bending? (does that hurt? you know when it bends like in the middle..never mind I ask Kilowatt!)
rm

>BS, how did you know that
>was me?:)
>
>Eel
>

Actually I remember tht day quite well.. Eel and I at this fund raiser and had been drinkin' beer all day and that photo was takin while Eel was standing in line at the porta-pottie but as you can see the line was just to long and he just couldn't hold any longer. We were asked to leave right after that photo was takin..

Jim, you told on me! I liked my story better!:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom