440b768a7168d64b.jpg

440b76e772dc40a3.jpg

440b7ac079344beb.jpg

440b77427347e42d.jpg

440b77ac73d64d6e.jpg

440b7a4c788084c2.jpg

440b78c1757d02cb.jpg

440b7920761849be.jpg

those from 06'? nice haul. lots of busted tines, seems like they are falling a little early for down there?
nice pics thanks.
AQ.

Yes, there were from this weekend. All but the 1 side of the larger matching set is busted, these bull around here are "fighters and lovers"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-06 AT 06:01AM (MST)[p]Monty,
Is that first pic of the set, the ones that were laying not 100yds from where we were talking on Sat. morning, if so man that hurts!!!!!!!! Hope to see you up there again next weekend, I will let you know where we will be camped at!!

Geoff

Geoff doesn't know come here from sic'em when comes to shed hunting.....

This guy GEOFF couldn't hunt his way out of a paper sack or shed hunt for that matters

yes, those are the ones. What do think they will score? Pretty weak 3rds. Please keep me posted on where you camp and I will stop by to visit if you will still allow me to?

NMbullblower27........ You must be one of the 3 LITTLE guys I know from Grants but not sure as your profile is disabled??? And as far as Brokeback, I heard you had the leading role as the main fluffer backstage!!!

Geoff

Monty,
I will let you know where we will be camped at and your more than welcome to stop by anytime. Let's clean that place out this weekend!!! Are those big camps gone from up where we were at on Sat. morning??

Geoff

Sounds good! My son will be there Friday morning, I think I need break one of his legs to slow him down a litte to give us old guys a chance. He said that both camps were still there last night.

I have no idea what your talking about!!! Who are the 3 LITTLE guys from Grants? where's grants?
YOU STILL SUCK!!

Hey azsagebrush, why do you want to risk of not finding any sheds for...don't want to stop this so called "shed hunters" Camp...after all he is a BIG FAN of Brokeback!!!

NMbullblower27,
I aint about to get into a pissing match here on MM, I thought I knew who you were but maybe not?!?!?!?! Enough BS on this post, it's about sheds. Fell free to contact me if you have anything to say to me or about me.

Geoff Lloyd
[email protected]
928-853-3764

Hey Geoff,
Easy Man, Easy....Take a deep breath..count to 10,...This is Jeremy. Good luck shed Hunting. Find some good ones. send pics.

Jeremy Allen
[email protected]

Jeremy,
I had a feeling it was one of you 3 goofballs!!! Thanks for the call last night it was good to talk to you. I will see you guys in a few weeks when I come over to Turkey hunt....if the woods are still open. We did get a little snow here in Flagstaff last night, not much but every little bit helps at this point!!

Later,
Geoff

Geoff,
We got about 4" and it is still snowing at Tusayan, the weekend will be interesting. Are you still planning on be here?

The Only reason you found those is because they were marked on my map lucky dog!!!!!!!!!!! Thats ok i will stick with my whites browns are over rated>..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom