gmae processor in the Salt Lake valley?

S

sniperbait

Dont have my deer yet, but would like to have someone in mind. Who do you take your deer to? I would like to have some summer sausage, jerky, and a few steaks done. Knowing that, who would you recommend?

I have had good luck with Clay Meiers in Draper. 12835 South Minuteman Drive. 801-572-5039. Thompsons Smoke House in Erda does a good job to.

I had Hunsaker meats cut up my elk this year, took it in on Wed and was called on fri. night to pickup Sat.
I only had steaks and berger, no custom stuff
It is very clean and they have done a great job for me.

The Elk weighed in at 417 lb's hanging
had them bone, and add beef fat to berger.
Cut and wrap for 2, steaks and berger.
Cost was $405.00

I kept about 8 packets of meat.
Gave some to the landowner, packers/hunting buddys, and some guys I work with, so I figger it to be about $50.00 a steak when I eat one! LOL
Of course I don't figger in the tag or trip cost!

CANNON

I do my own deer processing because I'm very particular about how deer is cut up.

I did use Hunsaker for my elk though. I opened up a couple of packs of burger and found hair when I turned in my meat with no hair. I was pretty pleased with there fair price and the way the meat was cut bone in.

Dido to rugarm77. I grow up with the Myer's and they have been in bussiness for twenty plus years. Thompson is where I take my meat for jerky, sausage and salami - can't beat them on product or price and you get your meat back.

If you are looking for jerky and sausage mostly just de-bone deer and package a few steaks yourself and take the rest of the de-boned meat to them and it will save you the process fee of about $95.00.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom