Guess that item

Feleno

Long Time Member
what is it?
GuessIt.jpg

Looks like the non-gender-specific pelvic piece from a Barbie doll. Or Ken doll. It's pretty much the same.

well, being a hunting website, i would say its a skull cover for a euro mount.

but knowing you, its probly the back side of a pocket#####

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-09 AT 06:26PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-09 AT 06:25?PM (MST)

Eel
i couldnt get my "hands" on the original bought a replica for $19.95 plus shipping and handling

funny guesses but all incorrect, although you are fairly close Eel.

OK it's a "cover up" dealie for movie stars to wear when they have a nudie shot but they don't want to really be naked....

Maybe?

cbeard,

I don't know if that's a correct guess but I have to admit, I think it's the one with the most thought put into it. Weird that you would even know they use such a thing.

NVB-
Feleno's statement that Eel was close on his MJ crotch cover deal gave me a hint...

;-)

The piece of plastic MJ put over the hole on his face were his nose use to be. Or his a replica of his forskin cut off.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-09 AT 10:01PM (MST)[p]that is a camel toe preventer...AKA a Cuchini Pad

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

If MJ has something to do with it, I hope it is an a hole protector for children.

HK

and you idiots thank am whacked!
IT WHERE F-DUDE PUTS HIS CHIN WHEN HE HUM-MAN-NA HIS BUDDY...
you know between his shoulder blade and under the backside base of his neck....
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I'VE HEARD IT ALL NOW!!!

WELL,ALMOST!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-09
>AT 10:01?PM (MST)

>
>that is a camel toe preventer...AKA
>a Cuchini Pad
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-09 AT 07:18AM (MST)[p]Only 16.95 what a steal!! For that price we should all pitch in a few bucks and start a CT prevention site!!!

4a5c84c1778c8685.jpg

I think you would have to make one out of 1/4 inch plate to cover up this bad boy!! That one is a B&C record book Moose knucke if I ever saw one. The next question is would Whiz hit it? I think so for a chance to be in the Record book!!

Feleno,

Where in the hell do you come up with this stuff? Every time you post it is a must read.;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom