Henry Mtn Buff pic

OldJake

Here is a pic of one of the bigger bulls that I've seen so far out on the Henry's. I thought some of you would like to see it.

ImportedPhotos00173.jpg

Mmmmmmmm, he looks yummy!!

Nice picture jake, good luck if your trying to kill one!!

I have 11 points, maybe i'll get my turn in the next five or so years!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-08 AT 11:56AM (MST)[p]Ol Jake is just sight seeing on the Buffs...
He has a Henry Mountain deer tag he is looking at trying to fill.. or at least momma does!!!!!
Hey Jake, I'm waiting.. every time my cell rings, I'm hoping it is you!!!!
I'm so dang tired of looking at all the trophy bucks around here I can't handle it much longer..

And Slam and WLB...I'm expecting an invite when you draw...
I can only watch them now....but that would be fine too...

Yea, Antlerrick is right. I'm just shootin' buffs with the camera! They are pretty cool though.

Anterrick, you need to pm me your cell # and also you son's. We are planning to start hunting hard when Nov. gets here. This next weekend looks like I will probably be taking my Dad up on the Cache to hunt cow moose. We took a trip up Logan Canyon in Sept, but got skunked. I hope we can find a cow close to the road this time! I'd rather be huntin' deer, but oh well!

Sooooooo, we'll be hittin' it hard in Nov. it looks like! You better keep some time available to take a trip with us!

Not really your Henry Mtn trophy, but he was the only photogenic deer I ran into on the last trip. The rest were all too far away. I did get some good video of two really nice bucks sparring (spp?).

Twins2ndBirthda00063-1.jpg

Jake,
Since my dad in law returned his late Monroe tag, I can go with you about any weekend. I pretty much have no commitments during November now. I would love to go watch Steph smoke a monster!
I hope you get lucky and find a cow really close to the road. It sucks when you have to work that hard for a cow, but I guess it is worth it in the long run. Get that hunt done and we'll get busy on that buck!
PM'd you with phone numbers!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom