How about them 49ers!

Go Niners !!!

IMG_9675.jpeg

IMG_9676.jpeg

Fred Warner is a beast (and he a is great dude as well). I have followed him since his college playing days and met him a couple of times. He was extremely gracious and kind to my kids.

Would love to see Warner, McCaffrey, and Purdy win one with the 49ers!!

The 9ers have it rolling pretty good and need to stay healthy. I've been a 9er fan my entire life and this team is as good as the 88-89 team. Mr. Irrelevant for MVP.
The "stay healthy" part will be critical here. Wasn't fun seeing so many guys get dinged up yesterday. But that's part of it this late in the season. It's sure been fun rooting them on this season!

I wouldn't mind that this year. Lots of good teams this season (4 or 5)... For me, no clear top team, which I like. Kelce turned me off KC a bit with his personal life, and that his brother is a better dude than he is. :ROFLMAO:

The seachickens gave them an early Christmas present. Eagles have fallen. Now to finish out bird hunting season and take out the Ravens. Smooth sailing from there if they don't have a let down game with the Rams.

The only thing better than seeing the cowboys win is watching the niners lose. Guess I only got half my Christmas wishes answered this week.

You mean seeing Brad Allen win right?
If they would have got the tripping call correct, the reporting call wouldn't have happened. Besides, all evidence supports that reporting call as correct. Sorry haters. And Brad Allen and his crew were downgraded by the NFL. So, he didn't win. I am hoping for a Cowboys-Niners rematch. mtmuley

If they would have got the tripping call correct, the reporting call wouldn't have happened. Besides, all evidence supports that reporting call as correct. Sorry haters. I am hoping for a Cowboys-Niners rematch. mtmuley
All you cowboy fans are the same… Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson absolutely can’t loose on their “big media” night…

All you cowboy fans are the same… Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson absolutely can’t loose on their “big media” night…
You must not have watched the game. Plenty of shitty officiating at the end. I bet all the haters heads exploded after that call reversal. Frickin funny. mtmuley

All right niners, been flirting with the super bowl for 5 years now, time to get it done. Which I think they will this year.
After getting spanked by the Ravens and seeing what the Ravens then did to Miami the Niners might get there but if they do their probably looking at second place again.

After getting spanked by the Ravens and seeing what the Ravens then did to Miami the Niners might get there but if they do their probably looking at second place again.
I honestly think we will beat the Ravens if we don't turn over the ball. It got a little interesting towards the end of the game and the turn over battle was 0 to 4 at that point. We had more running yards, more passing yards, more total yards and more yards per play all by a decent margin. If we have only 1 turn over we win going away.

I honestly think we will beat the Ravens if we don't turn over the ball. It got a little interesting towards the end of the game and the turn over battle was 0 to 4 at that point. We had more running yards, more passing yards, more total yards and more yards per play all by a decent margin. If we have only 1 turn over we win going away.
More of all that except for points. mtmuley

You could be right. The only question mark I have is if your Quarterback's nerves can hold up to a game of that magnitude yet or not. I like him and I think he's very good but if he doesn't get off to a good start ................ could be the same outcome.

I'm kind of an underdog picker of teams so it doesn't matter much to me, other than I hate seeing runaway super bowl games.

If I could pick two teams to play this year in the super bowl it would be the Detroit Lions versus the Buffalo Bills. Slim chance I'd say!!

You could be right. The only question mark I have is if your Quarterback's nerves can hold up to a game of that magnitude yet or not. I like him and I think he's very good but if he doesn't get off to a good start ................ could be the same outcome.

I'm kind of an underdog picker of teams so it doesn't matter much to me, other than I hate seeing runaway super bowl games.

If I could pick two teams to play this year in the super bowl it would be the Detroit Lions versus the Buffalo Bills. Slim chance I'd say!!
If the niners don't go, I wouldn't mind that match up.

Purdy has won twice as many playoff games as Lamar though 😂. No, I get what you are saying.

I’d love to see a cowboys and niners NFC championship matchup. They have a score to settle with that Berry Skittles guy.

Niners are -1. Never count out Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid. Made money on both KC money line (+180) and Lions +7 yesterday. It was a good day! However, I will wait for KC to hopefully get to +2 or even +2 1/2 before betting them. KC wins by a field goal IMO.

All you Swiftys complain too much. I don’t care and am tired of hearing about it. Let it go and watch football, or maybe you care more about the boyfriend/girlfriend crap. 🙄

Swift has an exotic face, meaning a little unusual but I think she is pretty. I don’t like her politics at all, and I’ve never heard any of her music that I found to be likable, so I never listen to any of her stuff. Jane Fonda and Sharon Stone we pretty too but I wouldn’t put either of them out if I find them on fire.

Kelce is a great right end. Not at all impressed with his politics either.

Bottomline, what Kelce and Swift do, is none of my business…… none……… As far as their person relationship or their public lives, no interest. I will say this, many many of these celebrities, when they become seniors, end up writing books/biographies about how horrifically terrible their lives were, through out their celebrity years. Based on that, I would not expect this relationship will end well either but, as far as I’m concerned, I wish them well…….. I think they have the same rights as the rest of us, to live as they wish and reap their rewards accordingly.

Since Andy Reid went to KC, I’ve been a fan, I follow teams with Utah, Utah State and BYU players. KC has no Utah players only Andy Reid and Porter Ellett but, I’ll still be pulling for KC in the Super Bowl but 49er’s are a tough team…….. I’m thinking it will be a good game to watch.

Swift has an exotic face, meaning a little unusual but I think she is pretty. I don’t like her politics at all, and I’ve never heard any of her music that I found to be likable, so I never listen to any of her stuff. Jane Fonda and Sharon Stone we pretty too but I wouldn’t put either of them out if I find them on fire.

Kelce is a great right end. Not at all impressed with his politics either.

Bottomline, what Kelce and Swift do, is none of my business…… none……… As far as their person relationship or their public lives, no interest. I will say this, many many of these celebrities, when they become seniors, end up writing books/biographies about how horrifically terrible their lives were, through out their celebrity years. Based on that, I would not expect this relationship will end well either but, as far as I’m concerned, I wish them well…….. I think they have the same rights as the rest of us, to live as they wish and reap their rewards accordingly.

Since Andy Reid went to KC, I’ve been a fan, I follow teams with Utah, Utah State and BYU players. KC has no Utah players only Andy Reid and Porter Ellett but, I’ll still be pulling for KC in the Super Bowl but 49er’s are a tough team…….. I’m thinking it will be a good game to watch.
For some reason I don't think you and oneye are neighbors. 😁

All I can say is Kansas City did the Forty Niner's a huge favor.
They now have a chance to possibly win the Super Bowl as I don't believe they could of ever beaten the Ravens. Jackson's confidence would of been off the charts and I think they would of easily beat them again.

Lamar Jackson got "Mahomonized" when Kansas City got the lead and tried to do to much. He not only was playing against the Chiefs but MaHomes personally. Devastating loss not only for the Ravens but for him personally as questions about whether or not he can win the "Big One" are now even greater. I guess you could say the Ravens appear to be circling!

That would of never happened to Jackson against the Niners as Purdy doesn't yet carry the intimidation factor of Mr. MaHomes.

The kid did make some good runs late in the game against the Lions though so I'll give him some credit. I still think he's capable of making some "rookie" mistakes in a tight game though so time will tell.

The Lions lost the game more than the Niner's won it in my opinion.

Nothing going on Politically or common sense wise in California that I can support so no offense to you M.M people that have to/choose to live there and no offense to you Niner fans but

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They now have a chance to possibly win the Super Bowl as I don't believe they could of ever beaten the Ravens. Jackson's confidence would of been off the charts and I think they would of easily beat them again.

Lamar Jackson got "Mahomonized" when Kansas City got the lead and tried to do to much. He not only was playing against the Chiefs but MaHomes personally. Devastating loss not only for the Ravens but for him personally as questions about whether or not he can win the "Big One" are now even greater. I guess you could say the Ravens appear to be circling!

That would of never happened to Jackson against the Niners as Purdy doesn't yet carry the intimidation factor of Mr. MaHomes.

The kid did make some good runs late in the game against the Lions though so I'll give him some credit. I still think he's capable of making some "rookie" mistakes in a tight game though so time will tell.

Nothing going on Politically or common sense wise in California that I can support so no offense to you M.M people that have to/choose to live there and no offense to you Niner fans but

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don’t fool yourself. The Chefs won because Taylor deemed it so.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Their #4 goofed it up. Unsportsmanlike conduct for taunting when they were goal to go.

Then fumbled in the endzone on a different series of plays.

I like Purdy, sort of a last man standing thing being the last pick. And, the man is not afraid to put his faith up front.

I don't care much for KC, although I did go to school with one of their running backs from years ago, Herman Heard. Good dude.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom