How many years?

RE: How many years?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-13 AT 06:07AM (MST)[p]Not married...6 years with my girlfriend.

Congrats to you and the misses...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

coming up on 34,

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

> As of today
>my wife and I have
>been married for 36 years,how
>about you guys?

I don't even know your wife, I swear!

gawd damn there's some old guys on MM!

Here's a little math trick for ya. Try and calculate how many times you and your missus have done the deed. See if your calculator has enough power to figure that out!

example. 2 times a week for 10 years = 1040

We have been married 17 1/2 years.

Smitty - well, I have 3 kids, so... 3?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-13 AT 02:53PM (MST)[p]This coming October will make it 46 years of marriage for us and this is my 2nd marriage...first one was a Shotgun wedding....LOL
My daughter was 53 last Dec 2012....have 2 Grandchildren and 5 Great-Grandchildren.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-13 AT 01:38PM (MST)[p]And people wonder why there's so much arguing on MM?? Bunch of miserable pissed off SOB's!! :D

~Z~

9,11,and 15.Three wives equals 35 years.I like to trade them in for a new model kind of like a car but it gets expensive,Oh and I'm single now.

46 years. If I'd killed her the first year I would have gotten 25 to life and been out by now.

Eel

Or Mrs. Eelgrass could be a free woman now too if the rolls were reversed...LOL

Brian

27 here, And first thing when I get home from work is a smootch. (about all ya get after 27 years. :)

Too tired to do the math. Got hitched Sep. 1971. 3 kids, 4 grandkids (one on the way). Still married to my high school sweetheart.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

264mag Kristie and I will be married for 17 years on November 9. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

44 years and she has not shot me yet. I bet she thought about it a time or two.

RELH

17 years in September, but together for 10 before that. Gotta test drive first you know. mtmuley

40 years, 3 kids and 7 grandkids. 3 of the grandkids are 1/2 Tard. I'm not sure how I will ever be able to break it to them.

2311idiot.jpg

Give them a Mountain Dew first to break the shock.

Brian

Does 9 months count? That was my 1st.
12 years on the 2nd.
15 with this one, this is the last. Finally found the one that is better than me!

18 years on the first one.

5 months on #2.

I was tought at a young age to give away my used toys to the less fort. lol

Single and staying that way!!

We had our 25th aniv. last November down on the Vermillion Cliffs scouting for D-Rams as our friend had drawn the tag.

We have no kid's...

My son and daughter are from 2 different 'experiments' that each gave me a child but limited future...with lot's of child $upport for many year$....all done with that gig now!

Robb

10 years on the first and 15 years on this one...no divorce any more..she'll just shoot me and bury me out in the Red Desert if it doesn't pan out...

20 years or so...You'd have to ask her!My first one lasted 6 months!

Smitty-Twice a week??Not after 20 yrs!!

A crappy 8 years, 9 months, 13 days and 20 hours. Now happily divorced and life is GREAT!

Congrats to you guys who found the one that worked for you!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

27 years and it's been a breeze for me, but not sure my most tolerant wifey would think so...

1st marriage, shotgun. 2 babies later, divorced. Married again-a modern family merger made us a family of 5 a year later and now, will be 28 years together in August. 28 years, 5 kids and 6 grand babies later. It's a great life!

35 YEARS FOR US, ITS NEVER BEEN LABOR INTENSIVE, HARD OR DID I EVER HAVE TO "WORK AT IT"......ITS BEEN LIKE POURING BEER OUT OF A PITCHER........SMOOTH !!!!..................YD.

Hey Zeus, you know how it works. you make a braggatory comment like that and ya gotta back it up.

Post 'em up.

YD, Is looking to get some!!!! Silver tongue fox!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>YD, Is looking to get some!!!!
>Silver tongue fox!!
>
>
>Government doesn't fix anything and has
>spent trillions proving it!!!
>Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday,
>even the calender says WTF!
>

He's got his mind on that AZ. archery bull tag.

18 years last month.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

264MAG........YOUR RIGHT THATS ABOUT ALL I CAN THINK OF.....A BIG HEAVY 380 BNC STINKY BULL. GEE......I HOPE I ACTUALLY DREW THE TAG......LOL.................TAKE ER EASY............YD.

Ellen and I made it through 51 years last fall.

This was taken on our 50th in 2011 at our favorite restaurant in Mazatlan, Mex. where we partied with about a dozen good friends.

2875t&emaz1.jpg

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Ok ill bite. Here she is with a little problem bear I made her shoot. She was pissed at me for that but not as pissed as shes gonna be about this picture. I however love this pic. Shes such a badass.

8340dsc03400.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom