Hunt expo

Would you support the expo if SFW was not involved?

• Yes

Votes: 72 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 30 26.3%

• Total voters

I wasn't going to, but it's just too easy.

I let Tri continue to to highjack
IMG_20240104_143537.jpg

Sure, someone can explain where these tags are coming from! That would be Coby at the RAC meetings beginning on August 27 through September 5. And then at the Wildlife Board meeting September 19.
Ok….nevermind …the question was beyond your comprehension I believe.

Okay……. fleshed out….

Truly profound, but I’m not sure that’s going to move the needle much toward a change in who the 200 tags will be awarded to but thanks for sharing……. but you’ll certainly have the freedom to throw your support behind the next State’s RFP.
You're more than welcome! It was an eye-opener for me too! You're probably right about this post (or any other) not moving the needle much, since so many of the EXPO issues are tied to emotions and not logic.

If I'm still here, I'll certainly throw my support behind the next State's RFP, but who I'll support depends a lot on what SFW does with the influence the EXPO permits provide outside of the EXPO. They could very well regulate me right out of the sport, like has happened with my family and most of my neighbors. Hunting big game isn't worth the hassle any more to many people I know.

Well, I've got some old guns to rebuild and sporterize, so I'll sign off for a few days.

You're more than welcome! It was an eye-opener for me too! You're probably right about this post (or any other) not moving the needle much, since so many of the EXPO issues are tied to emotions and not logic.

If I'm still here, I'll certainly throw my support behind the next State's RFP, but who I'll support depends a lot on what SFW does with the influence the EXPO permits provide outside of the EXPO. They could very well regulate me right out of the sport, like has happened with my family and most of my neighbors. Hunting big game isn't worth the hassle any more to many people I know.

Well, I've got some old guns to rebuild and sporterize, so I'll sign off for a few days.
Great plan. Sounds like you’ll get a lot more enjoyment that way.

If you’re inclined, post a few before and after pictures……

Nothing that goes on "around " the show, not backrooms, no deals, no whatever, has anything to do with the tags.

My ability to do math, contradicts any "chance to draw" assertion. The odds are no better than the sportsman's tags.

Your boys could easily be vendors at a show without tags.

We don't need to pay $fw to put on TGEIR SHOW. They are the only group, with a show in Utah, that "needs" it.

RMEF offered to being at much larger show here, free of charge to our resource, and were denied.

Good stewardship of the resource doesn't mean auctioning it off so HUSH can run a t shirt booth

But again. Another of your posts about you "knowing" something no one else does
Then do something about it! If you guys need some ideas, I can throw some your way. Came back from an overseas deployment a few years just in time to make it there...the math worked for me, and they gave me a tag. Ya'll crying in the absence of reality is painful.

Yeah, stop you're crying. Get out of your momma's basement and do something about it. So much crying, so little action. Haven't figured out between you and Tristate who is the troll and has way too much time on their hands along with Bessasin, but I'm on Tristate's side this time.

Then do something about it! If you guys need some ideas, I can throw some your way. Came back from an overseas deployment a few years just in time to make it there...the math worked for me, and they gave me a tag. Ya'll crying in the absence of reality is painful.

Seems there's a contract.

But my mom makes the best nuggies.

Congrats on drawing a tag. Obviously that means everything is good, you personally benefitting, because as we know, you are the center of the universe.

But my mom makes the best nuggies.

Congrats on drawing a tag. Obviously that means everything is good, you personally benefitting, because as we know, you are the center of the universe.
Troll identified. I don't mind getting in the pigpen once in a while, but usually try to avoid it. I would say WE are definitely in another universe than the one you reside in.

We should ask Founder if he can start a new category called KattyKids, Mean Girls (no offense to girls). or something. We can continue to have adult conversations and copy the threads and put them in that category where the trolls and incels can roll in their own sty and their mommies can bring the nuggies, pacifiers, and other teenage treats down to their bedrooms.

You fall way too easy for the bait. It's big world out there little buddy. Reality sucks, but it's much easier when you actually get in the fight and stop crying about it.

Those are some cute pictures of you and your pony you've been sharing with us. Let me know if you need some help reading and finding the truth and coping with the big world. Thanks for not putting in for the raffle. Spread the word about this corrupt organization. It will make our odds better.

Troll identified. I don't mind getting in the pigpen once in a while, but usually try to avoid it. I would say WE are definitely in another universe than the one you reside in.

We should ask Founder if he can start a new category called KattyKids, Mean Girls (no offense to girls). or something. We can continue to have adult conversations and copy the threads and put them in that category where the trolls and incels can roll in their own sty and their mommies can bring the nuggies, pacifiers, and other teenage treats down to their bedrooms.

You fall way too easy for the bait. It's big world out there little buddy. Reality sucks, but it's much easier when you actually get in the fight and stop crying about it.

Those are some cute pictures of you and your pony you've been sharing with us. Let me know if you need some help reading and finding the truth and coping with the big world. Thanks for not putting in for the raffle. Spread the word about this corrupt organization. It will make our odds better.

You got me there.

We all know the $fw supporters are the alphas. You all drive the sweetest trucks, bang the hottest chicks👍👍

Us basement dwelling, incels couldn't wear your shmedium HUSH shirt🙄

Can someone catch me up on something- has sfw and mdf been given the contract for this year plus another 4?

View attachment 135046
They’ve had it for what, the last 17 (can’t remember for sure when it started, but it was around then) years? Even if it isn’t official, It would be silly of them to assume anyone else would get the contract. RMEF didn’t get it several years ago, when they even offered the better deal! $FW is here to stay. And so is their annual circle tug orgy where they rape the average public outdoor enthusiasts and pimp out the natural resources. All in the name of conservation.

They’ve had it for what, the last 17 (can’t remember for sure when it started, but it was around then) years? Even if it isn’t official, It would be silly of them to assume anyone else would get the contract. RMEF didn’t get it several years ago, when they even offered the better deal! $FW is here to stay. And so is their annual circle tug orgy where they rape the average public outdoor enthusiasts and pimp out the natural resources. All in the name of conservation.

Well said.

Now get back in the basement for nuggies with the rest of us incels

You got me there.

We all know the $fw supporters are the alphas. You all drive the sweetest trucks, bang the hottest chicks👍👍

Us basement dwelling, incels couldn't wear your shmedium HUSH shirt🙄
I'm actually closer to sigma but am often confused with an alpha in a world of so many betas. I do like hot chicks, though. My truck is quite normal, and it gets me where I want to go.

Usually try to stay away from shirts with branding on them, but I do like to wear the ones below at Target, Sun Valley, and other leftist strongholds. It's quite triggering for them, but I'm glad to buy them a beer and help them see the light.

I'm definitely not buying HUSH shirts or any others and becoming a walking advertisement for any company. Don't particularly like having the brands on the shirts below, but I can't win at everything. As I said in a previous years' post, Chesser's entertaining personality on YouTube helped me out of a dark place following a deployment to Afghanistan, but when I went to the expo to thank him, he clearly tried to ignore me. Very disappointed and he lost my respect as a genuine person. He seemed more interested in watching dudes do chin-ups than interface with the fans, except what appeared to be his buddies. The other HUSH guys seem quite engaging from my observation and talking to Brian, though.

Hey, I'm with you, but just talking about all the baddy's at the expo isn't really productive. Our country is being divided and hunters against hunters isn't helping. That's exactly what the corrupt on both ends of the ideological spectrum want. It makes us weak. I'll probably be wearing one of these. If you see me, I'll by you a beer and we can talk about, or just buy you a beer.

I do enjoy trolling the trolls, though. It's a guilty pleasure. Shame on me (snicker, snicker).

...and I voted YES on not having SFW run the expo. I don't think it is good for any one organization to have control of an event for an extended period of time.

20231129_202034.jpg

20240121_192826.jpg

20240121_193008.jpg

20240121_193111.jpg

20240121_192923.jpg

Last edited:
2024 Utah Expo $5 tags Rigged
These are 2024 tag winners!! Might wanna talk to SFW and get on their GARANTEED TAG LIST for upcoming 2025 Expo $5tags. lol

Gage Butler, Taylor Butler, Andrew Butler, Shane Butler.

Bryce Christensen, David Christensen, Kolton Christensen, Bobette Christensen

Tyler Parrish, Lafe Parrish, McKay Parrish

Cordell Walker, Adam Walker, Joseph Walker

Colby Carter , Dallan Carter

Adam Allred, Kenadee Allred

David Harrow, Jeff Harrow

Mitchell Anderson, Dustin Anderson

Spencer Gray , Michael Gray

Tausha Harris, David Harris

Braden Mitchell, Morgan Mitchell

Koby Willis, Cole Willis

Cyle Jones, Tyler Jones

Sandee Leavitt, Scott Leavitt

Jared Fisher, Carl Fisher

Scott Thompson, Mike Thompson

2024 Utah Expo $5 tags Rigged
These are 2024 tag winners!! Might wanna talk to SFW and get on their GARANTEED TAG LIST for upcoming 2025 Expo $5tags. lol

Gage Butler, Taylor Butler, Andrew Butler, Shane Butler.

Bryce Christensen, David Christensen, Kolton Christensen, Bobette Christensen

Tyler Parrish, Lafe Parrish, McKay Parrish

Cordell Walker, Adam Walker, Joseph Walker

Colby Carter , Dallan Carter

Adam Allred, Kenadee Allred

David Harrow, Jeff Harrow

Mitchell Anderson, Dustin Anderson

Spencer Gray , Michael Gray

Tausha Harris, David Harris

Braden Mitchell, Morgan Mitchell

Koby Willis, Cole Willis

Cyle Jones, Tyler Jones

Sandee Leavitt, Scott Leavitt

Jared Fisher, Carl Fisher

Scott Thompson, Mike Thompson
Ummmm not all of those people are related. And if your first post on a hunting forum is because of this, well you’ve got issues

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom