Idaho Unit 59 Deer

lynch22

Hey all,

Looking for some info on Idaho 59 for deer. I already know to expect tons of road traffic based off of maps and old forum posts. I'm coming from PA and not looking for a deer of a lifetime, just a fun hunt. I expected to draw a limited entry hunt in MT this year but unfortunately that didn't pan out but was lucky enough to have this tag in my pocket as a backup. Any other info besides expecting to see a bunch of hunters off road vehicles would be helpful. Appreciate the help.

Are you referring to hunt 1059....which is deer unit 78 ?
Or hunt 1048, which includes unit 59 (plus 58, and 59A)?
BK

Are you referring to hunt 1059....which is deer unit 78 ?
Or hunt 1048, which includes unit 59 (plus 58, and 59A)?
BK
I think he has the general tag, this was posted before the draw results. I know next to nothing about deer in unit 59 or I would help

Saw that controlled hunts were out last night, thought I might have missed an early draw.....but, ya....that is likely a general tag, and therefore not restricted to Unit 59. Thanks andrew. Lynch22 you can PM me if you still need info on unit 59........BK

Saw that controlled hunts were out last night, thought I might have missed an early draw.....but, ya....that is likely a general tag, and therefore not restricted to Unit 59. Thanks andrew. Lynch22 you can PM me if you still need info on unit 59........BK
Even though it’s a general tag he is probably still restricted to unit 59. NR have to buy tags by unit now

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom