Landowner Tag advice

AkBenjo

Hoping someone who is familiar with landowner tags, namely costs can pm me. I have a list of tags that I will be interested in purchasing but am just wanting to get an idea of what a fair price are for these tags (mostly Elk)

Thanks in advance, Ben

Ben what state are you thinking about ? In Utah the land owner set the price on the tags they have. Units that have better bulls get more money. Units that have lower success rates or less animals on there land go cheaper. So you will have to figure out which units you want to hunt and contact the person in charge of that CWMU.

Bigjohn, thank you for your response.

Im likely leaning towards New Mexico, Id love to hunt the quality Utah and Nevada units but Im expecting them to be out of my price range.

Ben

2019 tags aren't available yet but some people will let you put a deposit on one.

Look at the tags & hunts section on this site. Go back far enough to see what was being sold last year. Same people will have tags this year. You may have to call to get a price.

Albuquerque Craigslist will have tags once they are available.

Huntin Fool will have tags listed once they are available.

Hunters Domain will have tags listed. Their 2018 tags are still posted so you can see what they sold for last year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom