longun?

EL,

He has a bunch of old school friends out there this year looking for Elk, don't know if they are done and gone yet but that was the last thing I heard from him earlier this year along with recovery from leg/ankle accident.

Brian

Longun,
I was wondering how you liked your "rackulater" Is it worth the 100 bucks? I keep pondering whether to buy it or not and you are the only one I've heard of that has one.

Also my second question is about the winter range up by Big Piney, I was hoping to head there soon to take pictures of some big bucks and wanted to ask you a couple questions in an email. I haven't been seeing the big ones much here by RS lately.

YH,

As far as I'm concerned it is definetely worth the money. I've used it quite a bit and took it up to Jackson last year at the antler auction and many people were impressed that I showed it
to. Of course this year its collecting quite a bit of dust cause I have'nt found anything worth scoring yet.

I would'nt get too excited about the winter range. Not many deer compared to what was around here 4 or 5 years ago.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom