MM POLL

I'm voting for Trump,I believe he is the lesser of 2 evils. The sexual abuse allegations are just that until proven guilty.

Hillary on the other hand was proven to be a liar and a crook over and over, she's just above the law and will never be prosecuted. Also she did a ##### job when she was secretary of state. And her running mate is a complete tool.

I'm writing in Mark Cuban. if I thought there was a chance in hell Oregon's electoral votes would go to Trump or that Trump had any chance in the national election whatsoever I'd vote for Hillary in a heartbeat.

Why ? Hillary is competent and we'll have more of the same. that's good enough for me I'm up 7 figures since Obama took office.

Why not vote Trump? phukin duh.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>I'm writing in Mark Cuban.
>if I thought there was
>a chance in hell Oregon's
>electoral votes would go to
>Trump or that Trump had
>any chance in the national
>election whatsoever I'd vote for
>Hillary in a heartbeat.
>
> Why ? Hillary is
>competent and we'll have more
>of the same. that's good
>enough for me I'm up
>7 figures since Obama took
>office.
>
> Why not vote Trump? phukin
>duh.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
OTAY ,farm prices are through the roof!

I'm Voting for dude!

Why?

Because not even dude could F'K it up any worse than Our current Choices will!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

> I'm Voting
>for dude!
>
>Why?
>
>Because not even dude could F'K
>it up any worse than
>Our current Choices will!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U.
>in My Future,Ya She's got
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>
I thought you didn't believe in evolution ?

Hey 264!

We're evoluting all Right!

But it's all in the WRONG F'N Direction!

way with Words[/font]

I'm voting for Trump,the jig is up with the Dems and repulicans ,there shitting scared of what they have hidden from the American people and they have been playing us for years.

Trump. You can't let Hillary put those judges on the bench.

--------------------------
------------
I hunt, therefore I am.
Harvest the land.
Taking of the fallen lamb.

>Trump. You can't let Hillary
>put those judges on the
>bench.
>
>
>
>--------------------------
>--------------------------
>------------
>I hunt, therefore I am.
>Harvest the land.
>Taking of the fallen lamb.
+1, good call,a lot of people forget that.

I'm voting Trump. I could take the chicken s$it way out and write in Mark Cuban and then laugh and ##### for the next four years no matter who wins, but that's not my style.

Trump's a nut and would piss off every country on the planet and we'd be bombed or something. LOL Seriously though, he's a nut, not at all presidential, and oh, did I say that he's a nut? Clinton might not be totally clean, but at least she knows what she's doing.

I can't even imagine Trump as the President of the United States! I still can't believe he made it this far!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

>Trump's a nut and would piss
>off every country on the
>planet and we'd be bombed
>or something. LOL Seriously though,
>he's a nut, not at
>all presidential, and oh, did
>I say that he's a
>nut? Clinton might not be
>totally clean, but at least
>she knows what she's doing.
>
>
>I can't even imagine Trump as
>the President of the United
>States! I still can't believe
>he made it this far!
>
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com
>LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
>on Facebook!

So Hillary?

>Trump's a nut and would piss
>off every country on the
>planet and we'd be bombed
>or something. LOL Seriously though,
>he's a nut, not at
>all presidential, and oh, did
>I say that he's a
>nut? Clinton might not be
>totally clean, but at least
>she knows what she's doing.
>
>
>I can't even imagine Trump as
>the President of the United
>States! I still can't believe
>he made it this far!
>
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com
>LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
>on Facebook!
Really didn't know you were that dumb! you believe Iran is making power with uranium? you believe that Iran bought those jet liners for passenger jets?think hard Brian because we are f@cked if your lady gets in!by the way Brian whats in it for ya? everyman for himself because I see there is a lot of greed!

>>Trump's a nut and would piss
>>off every country on the
>>planet and we'd be bombed
>>or something. LOL Seriously though,
>>he's a nut, not at
>>all presidential, and oh, did
>>I say that he's a
>>nut? Clinton might not be
>>totally clean, but at least
>>she knows what she's doing.
>>
>>
>>I can't even imagine Trump as
>>the President of the United
>>States! I still can't believe
>>he made it this far!
>>
>>
>>Brian Latturner
>>MonsterMuleys.com
>>LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
>>on Facebook!
>
> Really didn't
>know you were that dumb!
>you believe Iran is making
>power with uranium? you believe
>that Iran bought those jet
>liners for passenger jets?think hard
>Brian because we are f@cked
>if your lady gets in!by
>the way Brian whats in
>it for ya? everyman for
>himself because I see there
>is a lot of greed!
>

I have to admit that I am surprised Brian. Very surprised. Especially after the last 8 years. Her and her party are trying to undermine everything you stand for and your true passions in life.

I have nothing but respect for you going public with that as the site owner. But I think it goes to show just how far liberalism and progressiveness has spread.

You have everything to lose if she gets in.

------------
I hunt, therefore I am.
Harvest the land.

I Guess it's gonna take a Real F'N Wake-Up Call before this Country Straightens TF Up!

JUDAS!!!

way with Words[/font]

>
>I Guess it's gonna take a
>Real F'N Wake-Up Call before
>this Country Straightens TF Up!
>
>
>JUDAS!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>

I think we have already gone past that point. Self-reliance is dead and seen as being greedy and racist. People are so distracted by sex, drugs, and the TV that are completely polarized, marginalized, demobilized, and demoralized.

------------
I hunt, therefore I am.
Harvest the land.

Founder is spot on, and I'm sure he's anything but a liberal.

Some of you Trump people have really really really blurred the line between being a conservative and being a brain dead mouthbreather.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

How could a conservative ever vote for her? Enough of dealing with the brain dead.

------------
I hunt, therefore I am.
Harvest the land.

Mr MoGreen, so what do you think about the republicans efforts to destroy the public lands by privatizing them?
Are you like a heroin addict in denial?
Your comment about which party wants to destroy our way of life is laughable. If you love the freedom of public land and the outdoor lifestyle, then you must understand that republicans want to take take that away from the majority of America's citizens.

The only good things about Trump are ones where he goes against the grain of the republican party. Sad but true,
For the first time I can remember, I'm not voting,

>Mr MoGreen, so what
>do you think about
>the republicans efforts to
>destroy the public lands by
>privatizing them?
>Are you like a heroin addict
>in denial?
>Your comment about which party wants
>to destroy our way of
>life is laughable.
> If you
> love the freedom of
>public land and the outdoor
>lifestyle, then you must understand
>that republicans want to take
>take that away from the
>majority of America's citizens.

Hey pipey!

Nobody ever said all Republicans were Great!

We have a few Real Assshhole Republicans in this state right now!

Somebody PLEASE step up to the Plate before I F'N PUKE!

way with Words[/font]

I'll say it again, you have to give the Mormons credit for practicing what they preach. Trump and Hillary are tied in UT, something unthinkable in normal elections. good luck finding that where the dumbazz hypocrite bible belt " normal " christians hide .

I guess the moral of the story is if you want to walk up and grab some pu##y don't do it in Motown. they don't think it's funny or acceptable.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/10/12/utah-poll-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-tied-sot-nr.cnn

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You won't hear from MoGreen now, he is all mouth and no facts,

Assassin. I mentioned the republican party because selling public land is part of their official platform.
Tards are a special breed, very materialistic, very money hungry, but overall a good people and not much different that the normal humanoid.

Trump bothers them, but if they think he will help them become wealthy, minor things like groping can be easily overlooked,. On the other hand, women are equal but different,, that's key and remember a womeon can never become president of the church whether psychologlically that can somehow be related to the nation's presidency? I don't know?
Anyway lots of factors coming into play here.

Good points. women are 2nd class citizens in nearly all religions, 3rd class in some. I don't doubt that's why some of our wingnuts have almost as hard of time with a woman president as a black one. tough times we live in for azzhats.

Still for whatever reason lots of Mormons are doing the right thing in backing away from a creep . I'm not a fan of superstition but I give credit where it's due.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-16 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]Early on I thought trump was much better than hillary. Now I'm just disgusted in both. Neither will get my vote, and I really hate saying I won't be voting this year. I just can't support either one. Very sad....

Not sure who I am writing in but neither Trump or Hillary will get my vote. Voting for the lesser of two evils holds no appeal for me any more. Been there done that.

Nemont

>Not sure who I am writing
>in but neither Trump or
>Hillary will get my vote.
> Voting for the lesser
>of two evils holds no
>appeal for me any more.
> Been there done that.
>
>
>Nemont
You could smoke some weed and vote for Gary Johnson.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-16 AT 10:12AM (MST)[p]That would beat the he!! out of smoking some crack and voting for Trump like some on here.

There is no way I could ever vote Trump. The guy is slimy. He prays on married women (he could be trying to grab your wifes ***** right now!), he stiffs contractors who do work for him, he's filed bankruptcy numerous times, and who knows how many small businesses went under because of him, he insults everyone. And I know I could go on and on, but haven't the time.
The guy is also nuts. He'd drive our economy into the dirt and have us in wars with his "bully" attitude in no time. It embarrasses me as an American that he's one of two that could be President. He will easily lose, luckily, but to still be one of two is crazy.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

>There is no way I could
>ever vote Trump. The guy
>is slimy. He prays on
>married women (he could be
>trying to grab your wifes
>***** right now!), he stiffs
>contractors who do work for
>him, he's filed bankruptcy numerous
>times, and who knows how
>many small businesses went under
>because of him, he insults
>everyone. And I know I
>could go on and on,
>but haven't the time.
>The guy is also nuts. He'd
>drive our economy into the
>dirt and have us in
>wars with his "bully" attitude
>in no time. It embarrasses
>me as an American that
>he's one of two that
>could be President. He will
>easily lose, luckily, but to
>still be one of two
>is crazy.
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com
>LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
>on Facebook!

^^^^^this^^^^

The wing nuts should reread this post every half hour until election day and then remember what this post said.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-16 AT 12:16PM (MST)[p]None of the above! It doesn't get much redder than Idaho, but if I were in Utah or another swing state I would vote for Clinton over Trump.

Bernie or Bust, I was abstaining from voting for POTUS before it became so recently popular during this election cycle.

We have 2 terrible candidates that serve as white gas for a country already engulfed in the flames of partisanship.

Keep in mind, the bar is low, put Clinton up against a lot of other folks and I would vote for them.

The GOP does need an outsider and we are at a time in history for the U.S. to have a first female President. However in both cases neither Trump or Clinton are the right people to serve in such roles.

Democrats can at least make an argument for their candidate. Republicans should simply be ashamed for allowing the disruptive children in the classroom win the day. The GOP has doubled downed on failure and pissed on their constituents for the 3rd election cycle in a row.

I will say this, if Butch Otter opens his disingenuous mouth one more time to defend Trump, I may just vote for Hillsy. I like Idaho but our LDS controlled politics are draconian, outdated, and regressive.

That being said, The Idaho Statesman just recently endorsed Clinton.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/idaho-statesman-endorses-hillary-clinton-229781

I can understand people being uset over the choice of candidates and their lack of integrity. For the ones that feel that Trump will get us into a war and not vote for him due to that reason. You need to look at what Hillary has said she will do as president.
Last debate she advocated a "no fly zone" over Syria. I am sure everyone here has enough common sense to know that Putin will call her bluff and send his planes up. What will Hillary do. Back off and loose face or order the Russian planes shot down which will escalate that little war in the middle east.

She is also on record stating she will ring China with missiles over their aggression in the South China Sea.

She is either all talk or she could get us into a war with Russia or China. Maybe another cold war like we had with Russia.

Maybe you will be better off not voting for either candidate like Dude is doing if you do not want more military aggression.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-16 AT 05:25PM (MST)[p] I'm not voting for anyone, I am voting AGAINST Hillary. I dont like either one, and hope neither one will be around in 4 years. For me it about the supreme court judges that might be appointed. At my age I dont want to spend the rest of my life with activist Liberal influenced laws. I would like to see Judges that would follow the constitution a bit more. With special emphasis towards the 1st 2nd and 9th amendments. Im not sure is Donny boy would appoint any I would like to see, But I AM sure Hillary would go the opposite of what I want

When is the GUTLESS American People of this Country gonna Stand Up & Say:

Neither GAWD-DAMNED One of you are gonna Run this Country?

way with Words[/font]

> When is the GUTLESS
>American People of this Country
>gonna Stand Up & Say:
>
>
>Neither GAWD-DAMNED One of you are
>gonna Run this Country?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>
That's what Obama says

LAST EDITED ON Oct-18-16 AT 04:28PM (MST)[p]I don't like either Hillary or Trump. Trump is a mile better than Hillary.
1. Hillary has a long track record against 2nd amendment.

2. Hillary put our national security at risk.

3. Hillary doesn't care about anyone but herself.

4. Hillary was the worst Secretary of State with poor judgement.

5. The National Debt is 20 trillion and getting worse. DO we want to continue down that path.

6. Hillary and Obama Heath care has been a disaster. And full of lies. Premiums are skyrocketing this year.

7. Supreme court judges is one of the biggest issues. Trump will be more conservative and defend the constitution. Hillary will be Liberal like Obama, and will say the constitution is out dated and change it. Obama didn't follow the constitution the last 7 years and Hillary didn't obey laws. She and Bill think laws don't apply to them.

8. Mike Pence is a great VP pick. Trump will surround him with winners.

I could go on and on. Out of time. Trump isn't good. Hillary is much worse. They are our only two real choices IMO.

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-18-16
>AT 04:28?PM (MST)

>
>I don't like either Hillary or
>Trump. Trump is a
>mile better than Hillary.
>1. Hillary has a long
>track record against 2nd amendment.
>
>
>2. Hillary put our national
>security at risk.
>
>3. Hillary doesn't care about
>anyone but herself.
>
>4. Hillary was the worst
>Secretary of State with poor
>judgement.
>
>5. The National Debt is
>20 trillion and getting worse.
> DO we want to
>continue down that path.
>
>6. Hillary and Obama Heath
>care has been a disaster.
> And full of lies.
> Premiums are skyrocketing this
>year.
>
>7. Supreme court judges is
>one of the biggest issues.
> Trump will be more
>conservative and defend the constitution.
> Hillary will be Liberal
>like Obama, and will say
>the constitution is out dated
>and change it. Obama
>didn't follow the constitution the
>last 7 years and Hillary
>didn't obey laws. She
>and Bill think laws don't
>apply to them.
>
>8. Mike Pence is a
>great VP pick. Trump
>will surround him with winners.
>
>
>I could go on and on.
> Out of time.
>Trump isn't good. Hillary
>is much worse. They
>are our only two real
>choices IMO.
+1000, the snivelers on here will never get it through there thick skulls.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom