Moab Eats

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Heading to Moab late April for a couple days on the quads. Where do we find a good Burger in town and a good Breakfast ?

Milt’s is one of the best burgers that you will ever have. It’s a small drive in and their fries are great too!

Pasta Jays is a must! I have driven down from Salt Lake just to have Pasta Jay’s and drove home later that same night…it’s that good!

We’ve been hunting down there the past few years and these are both of our favorites!

I’m not sure about breakfast, but there are quite a few cafes that look good…but that we haven’t tried yet.

We drove through last Saturday and had dinner at BluPig BBQ. I had a half rack of ‘smoked’ ribs tourist priced at $36. The menu claims they were smoked for 8 hours. There isn’t a smoker on the place…my Wife had smoked brisket. Neither of them was smoked. The meat wasn’t terrible just mediocre from the standpoint of an amateur bbq’er and smoker. At a lower price it would have been acceptable. The city market potato salad side was mediocre too and the other side of bbq’d beans was inedible. Joe Bob say’s “Give it a Miss”.

I do like the burgers at Moab Brewery for a sit down burger and Milt’s for a drive/walk up.

Speaking of burgers visit Ray’s Tavern in Green River, UT for a great burger.

Thanks everyone, we are so excited to go. My wife has never been there, and She can drive a quad as well as almost anyone. We will enjoy the trip for sure. Tired of snow here and need some warmer days.

Thanks everyone, we are so excited to go. My wife has never been there, and She can drive a quad as well as almost anyone. We will enjoy the trip for sure. Tired of snow here and need some warmer days.
If you are driving towards Moab from the west you owe yourself a stop at Ray’s

Back in the 80s my buddies and I would always time our trips coming home from Powell so that we could hit Rays for lunch. Those burgers were the best hangover cure from a week long party fest at the lake. Haven't been to Moab lately, but didn't they open a Tequilas mexican restaurant down there?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom