Mr. Anti-public land, Mike Lee, needs to go

your vote.jpg

What is your explanation for 2000 Mules?
I think if you buy into very politically motivated agendas too much. Is there voter fraud? Sure. But not enough to change outcomes of elections. Republicans shout “voter fraud” Democrats shout “voter suppression” it’s all delusional bulls*** used as a coping mechanism to deny you legitimately lost. You’re not questioning anyone but your local county clerks across the country by saying they’re rigging elections. America has the best election integrity in the world. Utah has one of, if not THE best election process in America. Does election fraud exist? Sure. Is it an issue changing outcomes? No. We went through every nonsense process to prove over and over again how certain the 2020 election was, yet some won’t accept no matter the amount of proof including the main guy. He lost. Had he simply accepted that, it would have been better for him, his party, and the country. Threatening our democratic election process, is a threat to our very foundation of selecting leaders.

So let me ask you this in regards to your bottom paragraph. Where would the line be for you? I don’t think there’s much question Trump would enshrine himself in power whether he legitimately won or lost if he could. It’s just whether he has the people in place to make it possible. There are a lot of election deniers about to be elected, partially Democrats are to blame for that by pushing horrendous GOP candidates in primaries so they could beat them(and won’t) in the general. What would make you stop and think it is really an issue? Trump, whether you like his policies or not, did try his hardest (Lee included) to stay in power, even when he lost. I hate $5 a gallon gas and high prices too, but people who want to undermine our democratic process and attempt to throw it out the window, are in reality a far bigger threat to the American way of life. But I get it, people care about what is impacting their day to day immediate well being than long term well being. 2020 was not a good transition of power and the guy who lost, still won’t agree he lost.
Fair question. I think Trump was over the line with the election denial stuff. Way over frankly. But interestingly enough, Biden is our president and the transition of power happened. So in spite of Trump's antics, nothing bad happened, other than hurting lots of people's feelings.

As for the "insurrection"- just another sad day with nutsos much like the BLM riots. If Trump is to blame for that, there are plenty of Ds to blame for the other. It's all in the eye of the beholder I guess- but I'm happy with neither side's extremes.

In the end, I'm far more concerned about the economy than whether there is an egomaniac or a doddering old man in the white house. I believe the system works, regardless. Trump can try all he wants to "enshrine himself"- but it will not happen. The constitution is sound- and nothing will change that. If he got elected again, and then tried to stay afterwards, he'd get physically removed and shunned forever. Might be fun to watch...

Fair question. I think Trump was over the line with the election denial stuff. Way over frankly. But interestingly enough, Biden is our president and the transition of power happened. So in spite of Trump's antics, nothing bad happened, other than hurting lots of people's feelings.

As for the "insurrection"- just another sad day with nutsos much like the BLM riots. If Trump is to blame for that, there are plenty of Ds to blame for the other. It's all in the eye of the beholder I guess- but I'm happy with neither side's extremes.

In the end, I'm far more concerned about the economy than whether there is an egomaniac or a doddering old man in the white house. I believe the system works, regardless. Trump can try all he wants to "enshrine himself"- but it will not happen. The constitution is sound- and nothing will change that. If he got elected again, and then tried to stay afterwards, he'd get physically removed and shunned forever. Might be fun to watch...
On your first question, I would agree. I would say, it was one of the uglier transitions of power we've had, especially during modern times. I would simply say, Trump is going to have a lot more election deniers in congress after today that do back him, in part because Democrats helped them through the primaries by propping them up and funding them. A prime example of Democrats putting party over country, by propping up the worst candidates so they had a better chance at beating them in the general.

Second paragraph....I agree.

Third paragraph. I agree, I would just say Trumps last transition out of power was one of the more tumulus and ugly we've seen. He still doesn't agree he lost. He will have more support after today's elections in congress and in places with ballot boxes down ballot. I hope we can expunge Donald Trump from the Republican party in 2024. He's not good for the country, our election processes. public trust in our election process, or for the Republican party. I don't want Donald Trump or Joe Biden on my ballot come November 2024. I hope that's what comes to fruition.

Largely I'd agree. As I mentioned a few posts ago, the biggest mistakes each party makes is thinking an election is an endorsement of them and not a repudiation of the other guys. People are voting against Democrats today more than they are voting for Republicans. In 2020 people were voting against Donald Trump, not for Democrats. If Republicans start in on meaningless impeachments of Biden, and leaning totally into their worst extremes, there's a fair chance 2024 will be a repudiation of them. Moderation, is key.

Largely I'd agree. As I mentioned a few posts ago, the biggest mistakes each party makes is thinking an election is an endorsement of them and not a repudiation of the other guys. People are voting against Democrats today more than they are voting for Republicans. In 2020 people were voting against Donald Trump, not for Democrats. If Republicans start in on meaningless impeachments of Biden, and leaning totally into their worst extremes, there's a fair chance 2024 will be a repudiation of them. Moderation, is key.
Too much fun here.

I agree with you but would caution that the reason the Rs might have a bit of a wave has more to do with the horrible economy, and in particular the lack of any reasonable response to that problem, than it is the stupid investigations and trials.

Don't get me wrong- the Rs have it in them to do self-harm. But that might again be secondary. Will be interesting to see what happens with inflation and the market over the next two years- if things don't turn around, who will the public blame next?

Too much fun here.

I agree with you but would caution that the reason the Rs might have a bit of a wave has more to do with the horrible economy, and in particular the lack of any reasonable response to that problem, than it is the stupid investigations and trials.

Don't get me wrong- the Rs have it in them to do self-harm. But that might again be secondary. Will be interesting to see what happens with inflation and the market over the next two years- if things don't turn around, who will the public blame next?
Generally the President still gets the blame. I actually think inflation and economic turmoil are here to stay and probably get a bit worse before that starts to subside despite whoever is in the Senate and House. I could see gas prices dropping some, but overall I think the economy is headed down a path there’s not a lot that can be done by politicians.

I'm really tired of hearing "election Deniers" only applied to the right...

Have you paid any attention to the left after every election since 2000??
There’s election deniers on the left too. But Trump tried desperately to keep himself in power. He didn’t just say things, he attempted to actually do things to subvert the democratic process of free and fair elections. I don’t disagree with you both are guilty of saying things. If Joe Biden loses in 2024, do you think he’ll act like Trump did or try to keep himself in power despite losing a free and fair election? We have @wstrntines above legitimizing Alex Jones and questioning election results because I posted The NY Times page on the results. Guess what @wstrntines your local state and county results pages say the exact same thing. It is election denying, and for ridiculous reasons at times.

What exactly did Trump do that wasn’t a constitutional remedy to a contested election?

What exactly did Trump do that wasn’t a constitutional remedy to a contested election?
“I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” He was on released tape saying to Georgia's top election officials. One of many examples. Find him the votes he didn't get? You're right, he was totally just doing things he should have been doing. Those are his words. A released phone call. Just not good stuff at all.

“I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” He was on released tape saying to Georgia's top election officials. One of many examples. Find him the votes he didn't get? You're right, he was totally just doing things he should have been doing. Those are his words. A released phone call. Just not good stuff at all.
There’s election deniers on the left too. But Trump tried desperately to keep himself in power. He didn’t just say things, he attempted to actually do things to subvert the democratic process of free and fair elections. I don’t disagree with you both are guilty of saying things. If Joe Biden loses in 2024, do you think he’ll act like Trump did or try to keep himself in power despite losing a free and fair election? We have @wstrntines above legitimizing Alex Jones and questioning election results because I posted The NY Times page on the results. Guess what @wstrntines your local state and county results pages say the exact same thing. It is election denying, and for ridiculous reasons at times.
Let’s see dominion voting machines are used in Utah funny you believe what your told. How come the records disappeared on those servers. I bet there is a 4 am ballot dump in the morning just like in Brazil recently. You had the same scenario as the 2020 election a guy that had huge rallies and a basement dweller. Your whole life is a lie. I’ll bet you think a 30 year mortgage and a 401k is a good investment. I noticed you still can’t answer how many wars we’ve won. Don’t worry when you hold 3 branches of government a war is started. I bet the times and Fox 13 don’t tell you that. Oh Allentown, PA ran out of diesel yesterday, that’s your boy Biden.

Let’s see dominion voting machines are used in Utah funny you believe what your told. How come the records disappeared on those servers. I bet there is a 4 am ballot dump in the morning just like in Brazil recently. You had the same scenario as the 2020 election a guy that had huge rallies and a basement dweller. Your whole life is a lie. I’ll bet you think a 30 year mortgage and a 401k is a good investment. I noticed you still can’t answer how many wars we’ve won. Don’t worry when you hold 3 branches of government a war is started. I bet the times and Fox 13 don’t tell you that. Oh Allentown, PA ran out of diesel yesterday, that’s your boy Biden.
Oneye is the biggest election denier of all. And apparently is a poor loser.

That's all you got??....your evidence of trying to steal an election?

LMMFAO....

Oneye, There are election deniers on the left too but all they did was make up lies and try for 4 years to get Trump thrown in jail or impeached and wish him dead.

How do you know there wasn't enough election fraud to make a difference in 2000?

Look in the mirror.
Or just watch any news program and see that Mcmuffin is getting pounded.
I’m an election denier because I support a different candidate lol? I was fully aware Lee had every advantage here. I’ll accept the results. Lee is worthless. McMullin is performing better against him than any Democrat did…and that’s with Salt Lake County showing up at less than 40% turnout….which is waaaaay down. Guess what guys? Democrats didn’t show up to vote for McMullin…..because….HE IS NOT A DEMOCRAT. Guess who didn’t vote for McMullin? Liberals and leftists, and proven by the fact Democratic/Salt Lake County turnout is waaaay down in the state because they don’t have a candidate they wanted to vote for on the ballot.

I’m an election denier because I support a different candidate lol? I was fully aware Lee had every advantage here. I’ll accept the results. Lee is worthless. McMullin is performing better against him than any Democrat did…and that’s with Salt Lake County showing up at less than 40% turnout….which is waaaaay down. Guess what guys? Democrats didn’t show up to vote for McMullin…..because….HE IS NOT A DEMOCRAT. Guess who didn’t vote for McMullin? Liberals and leftists, and proven by the fact Democratic/Salt Lake County turnout is waaaay down in the state because they don’t have a candidate they wanted to vote for on the ballot.
Btw, everyone…with such low Democratic turnout in the state…guess who the 43% voting for McMullin are?…..Republicans and Independents….SLCo ended up at 39.7% turnout. McMullin outperformed Democrats in every single county. Why? Cause Republicans and Independents were voting for him….and Mike Lee is about to have to lowest win % for a Republican Senator in Utah in decades. Good. He’s a horrendous Senator. And McMullin wasn’t even a great candidate. Had McMullin not voted for Joe Biden, this would be a dead heat lol.

You love that word extremist you sound like our hitler like president. But democrats always accuse people of what they do and who they really are.
Hitler? Look at the guy who lost an election and tried to stay in power. If Biden loses. He’ll peacefully leave and concede. The last guy? Not so much. Enjoy. Looks like a red ripple tonight. In the current political climate….I would have expected much more for Republicans tbh.

Hitler? Look at the guy who lost an election and tried to stay in power. If Biden loses. He’ll peacefully leave and concede. The last guy? Not so much. Enjoy. Looks like a red ripple tonight. In the current political climate….I would have expected much more for Republicans tbh.
Yeah I knew that red wave hype was a bad plan. The turnout needs to be huge. The republicans across the board need to learn how to fight. McCarthy and McConnell are uniparty goons and they’ve done nothing to win elections. This is exactly why establishment republicans need to go. And the last president didn’t use a red light to scream at the American people during a speech. Looked just like hitler. And you know what they should have heard the challenge of the 2020 results in court if you’re so confident you won prove it. There should be nothing to hide. Right?

Guess who should never run again Evan McMullin. That’s 0-2.
He could lose 100 times and he’d lose more gracefully the 100th time than the people you’re fanboys of could lose once lol. You’d go for “it was rigged” “ it’s a conspiracy”.

Last edited:
Yeah I knew that red wave hype was a bad plan. The turnout needs to be huge. The republicans across the board need to learn how to fight. McCarthy and McConnell are uniparty goons and they’ve done nothing to win elections. This is exactly why establishment republicans need to go. And the last president didn’t use a red light to scream at the American people during a speech. Looked just like hitler. And you know what they should have heard the challenge of the 2020 results in court if you’re so confident you won prove it. There should be nothing to hide. Right?
How’s Kari Lake doing? Guess who lost @wstrntines the ones who embraced Trumpism the most. In this current political climate, this is not good results for Republicans. Enjoy your Lee victory……who ran as far away from Trumpism and the BS he DID do as possible. (You won the battle, you lost the war).

Last edited:
How’s Oz doing?

….Oh McMullin called Lee and conceded the legitimacy of an election? Not surprising. He’s always defended the idea of accepting election results.

Welcome to reality. Republicans had EVERY advantage in this election cycle, and they are far underperforming. Don’t nominate sh** candidates that deny election results. Throw Donald Trump into the sun….and become a serious political party.

Darn….that red wave really fizzled out…..this midterm could not have been MORE of an advantageous situation for Republicans. Here’s some advice….throw away Trumpism and you’ll win more elections. Americans don’t want your conspiracy theory, election denying nonsense anymore. Trump endorsed candidates lost. Republicans lost in one of the most advantageous political climates they’ll ever see. They may barely gain the House. Remember when I said your little echo chamber isn’t reality @wstrntines Here it is like a brick wall. Run into it. Mitt Romney and Cox? Knew Trumpism wasn’t sustainable. It was a frustration cycle. Not a sustainable cycle. You’ll lose elections until you realize most Americans like Mitt Romney, more than they like Donald Trump.

Hell even FoxNews can see reality at this point. Yikes.

By all means keep using the Trumpism moron strategy….you’ll keep underperforming and losing.

Last edited:
You lose, got wiped out, you’re in the minority, we’re not all partisan hacks, we’re patriots, we get it-

McM never stood a chance in Utah. Good for Utah BTW.

But Rs sure did not perform well last night. I'm hopeful they still take the House, the Senate looks highly unlikely though.

Maybe Florida took in too many conservatives during the pandemic? :ROFLMAO:

She’s an annoying extremist partisan hack, and I’m more than happy to see she’s losing.
If she loses, it’s because of her Christian Nationalist BS and trump secondarily. She was/is actually pretty good on local matters.

But I’m surprised, I thought she would cruise thru.

Now it’s time to move on, select candidates to run in 2024 that represent all people, mature and professional, believe in the constitution and liberty and return the office of President back to where it should be. i like what Trump did as a politician but he can’t run again, he is his own worst enemy.

McM never stood a chance in Utah. Good for Utah BTW.

But Rs sure did not perform well last night. I'm hopeful they still take the House, the Senate looks highly unlikely though.

Maybe Florida took in too many conservatives during the pandemic? :ROFLMAO:
Your last sentence did make me laugh lol. Last night it became really clear the GOP has a Trump problem. A ton of the candidates (who were horrible candidates) he put his thumb on the scale to help in primaries, lose. Again, until the GOP can understand just because there’s a 30-35% base of the Republican Party than gushes over him…..doesn’t mean you’re ever going to convince the majority of Americans to endorse that nonsense ever again.

You lose, got wiped out, you’re in the minority, we’re not all partisan hacks, we’re patriots, we get it-
Lol, I mean you can say that, but it’s not true. Democrats outperformed on one of the most advantageous midterms to Republicans ever. Hell….Republicans just got through Redistricting (and gerrymandering) including here in Utah across the country. Record inflation, gas prices, a President with a horrible approval rating….and you slightly get the House…..maybe? And probably lose the Senate when forecasts had them getting as many as 54 seats. Good luck. If you bury your head further, you’ll just keep losing elections. Performing like Republicans did in this midterm is a huge statement by Americans that….yeah we don’t like interest rate hikes, high inflation, record gas prices etc…..but we don’t like you more.

Now it’s time to move on, select candidates to run in 2024 that represent all people, mature and professional, believe in the constitution and liberty and return the office of President back to where it should be. i like what Trump did as a politician but he can’t run again, he is his own worst enemy.
His first celebration last night was about a Republican who lost his race that didn’t kiss his ass to a Democrat. He’s a cancer to the Republican Party and has lost it far more races than he has won for it. Both the House and Senate are not solidified here. Republicans are probably going to lose the Senate, the House they’re gonna get a major slim majority….maybe. In this political climate? Lol.

This is why McMullin couldn’t cover the spread a bit btw. Salt Lake County(Democrats) did not show up to vote for him. He was such a Democrat that Democrats stuck their nose up at even filling out a circle for him. (McMullin was and is a total conservative and that’s just the truth). You had high red and independent turnout, but low Dem turnout.

I'm sure you are correct. It's hard to take a clever strategy and get 500,000 people motivated to play along.

I think the Ds are better than the Rs at election strategy (most of the time). This was a Hail Mary at best though.

McMullin lost because of several reasons. The first being Utah is still an R state and McMullin proudly being not an R but a counter to Mike Lee.

I voted McMullin. I'm a bit of a stickler for UTAH BEING REPRESENTED BY UTAHNS(Feel free to read Lee Biography if you don't catch that), and because last I checked this was a hunting forum owned by a guy who hunts deer on public land, subscribed by the same, and voting for the #1 guy dedicated to destroying that is suicidal for our way of life.

Having said that, Oneye keeps pointing out the obvious. Trump is an albatross. He'll get 70 million votes. Great. He'll lose by 11million. From a strategy standpoint, the R would already control the Senate if not for Trump 2 years ago. On freaking election election day, Trump decides to announce his "big announcement". He swallows up piles of cash, and sits on it. He attacks a governor who single handed flipped Florida Red.

To be sure. The deep state wages war on Trump. The economy was rolling, etc.

But, he also shut down the country. Made Faucci the leader of the country, and like it or not, he IS the sole reason we are where we are now. 81 million people voted AGAINST Trump.

R have become the 36 year old drunk in the bar talking about how the refs screwed his team in the state championships. True or not, who cares?

The D won because they were able to keep the failure of a President miles away from their campaigns.

The R lost, because Trump is the focus of EVERY R campaign.

We either wake up, or this continues in 4 years.

And guess what. Georgia is a run off. Guess who's announcing his campaign next week. So guess who costs the R Georgia, AGAIN.

McMullin lost because of several reasons. The first being Utah is still an R state and McMullin proudly being not an R but a counter to Mike Lee.

I voted McMullin. I'm a bit of a stickler for UTAH BEING REPRESENTED BY UTAHNS(Feel free to read Lee Biography if you don't catch that), and because last I checked this was a hunting forum owned by a guy who hunts deer on public land, subscribed by the same, and voting for the #1 guy dedicated to destroying that is suicidal for our way of life.

Having said that, Oneye keeps pointing out the obvious. Trump is an albatross. He'll get 70 million votes. Great. He'll lose by 11million. From a strategy standpoint, the R would already control the Senate if not for Trump 2 years ago. On freaking election election day, Trump decides to announce his "big announcement". He swallows up piles of cash, and sits on it. He attacks a governor who single handed flipped Florida Red.

But, he also shut down the country. Made Faucci the leader of the country, and like it or not, he IS the sole reason we are where we are now. 81 million people voted AGAINST Trump.

R have become the 36 year old drunk in the bar talking about how the refs screwed his team in the state championships. True or not, who cares?

The D won because they were able to keep the failure of a President miles away from their campaigns.

And guess what. Georgia is a run off. Guess who's announcing his campaign next week. So guess who costs the R Georgia, AGAIN.

Who did you vote for in 2020?

That’s the biggest thing. Republicans have not and cannot make elections about policy, because Trump makes every election cycle about him. Joe Biden isn’t popular, but Democrats have successfully separated themselves from him, and Biden stays away when asked to stay away. In Utah’s race Trump endorsed Lee twice, Lee didn’t want that endorsement. He totally ignored it. Trump makes everything about him, and until Republicans toss him and his garbage rhetoric to the side, people may not like Democrats….but they’ll continue choosing them over that.

Btw you’re right about the Georgia Senate runoff. Trump will be announcing his campaign and bashing DeSantis the next 2 months creating distractions and never dropping a dime into that race.

Someone within the Republican party needs to tell Trump to shove his BS, and remind him, it was his toxicity which cost Republican's a larger majority, it was his fault! So his "help" the party can do without! Kevin McCarthy should tell Trump to stop gaslighting Republican base voter's! Someone needs send Trump "home"!

Someone within the Republican party needs to tell Trump to shove his BS, and remind him, it was his toxicity which cost Republican's a larger majority, it was his fault! So his "help" the party can do without! Kevin McCarthy should tell Trump to stop gaslighting Republican base voter's! Someone needs send Trump "home"!
The democrats may have vanquished Trump two years too early.

I think there's a slight worry if they do, and he loses in the 2024 primary, he'll just non-stop attack the Republican he lost to, or even run an independent 3rd party campaign for President(totally something he's selfish enough to do). They should have never allowed him to get such a hold on about 30-35% of their party. He's quite honestly killed them congressionally over the last 4 years. He's caused them to lose so many Senate and House seats they should have been at every advantage.

I think there's a slight worry if they do, and he loses in the 2024 primary, he'll just non-stop attack the Republican he lost to, or even run an independent 3rd party campaign for President(totally something he's selfish enough to do). They should have never allowed him to get such a hold on about 30-35% of their party. He's quite honestly killed them congressionally over the last 4 years. He's caused them to lose so many Senate and House seats they should have been at every advantage.

It is interesting the 2 biggest names in national politics, Trump and Obama, are responsible for so many losses in their respective parties, yet are still rock stars.

I used to think term limits were the answer. I now believe that forced retirement should be.
70-80 year olds controlling power, is bad for the country

Btw, considering McMullin is winning the SLCo ballots at a 60% clip, if that holds, he will pull this race within single digits. Don't get me wrong, he lost, but even with low SLCo turnout, he's going to pull this race closer than any Senate race Utah has seen in decades:

I'm not sure a coalition of D from SLco and Park City, combined with Huntsman and Romney money is a great thing to crow about. Voting for the lesser of 2evils, still elects evil.

On a side note anyone see Utah has 380,000 landlocked inaccessible PUBLIC ACRES. How's that pumpkin patch on the opener treating you?

I'm not sure a coalition of D from SLco and Park City, combined with Huntsman and Romney money is a great thing to crow about. Voting for the lesser of 2evils, still elects evil.

On a side note anyone see Utah has 380,000 landlocked inaccessible PUBLIC ACRES. How's that pumpkin patch on the opener treating you?
My main point is, McMullin was not a great or exciting candidate and it’s a pretty good indictment on Lee if he can pull this to single digits and Lee ending up with only around 53% of the total vote. Lee’s performance once these votes are tabulated has the real look of horrendous underperformance of an incumbent Republican in Utah. I wanted him to squirm a little, and McMullin made him. PS, I’ll take Romney over Lee any day of the week.

My main point is, McMullin was not a great or exciting candidate and it’s a pretty good indictment on Lee if he can pull this to single digits and Lee ending up with only around 53% of the total vote. Lee’s performance once these votes are tabulated has the real look of horrendous underperformance of an incumbent Republican in Utah. I wanted him to squirm a little, and McMullin made him. PS, I’ll take Romney over Lee any day of the week.

Oh, I enjoyed watching him beg Romney for love. Love he didn't need, I doubt his internals ever showed it very close. Lee saw a chance to suck in some $$, so like the good "valued" "Utahn" he cashed the checks.

The very sad reality, whit my friend notdon likes to accentuate with his "Cristy Snow" cracks, is Utah has that backroom, background pipeline.

LDS- ✓

BYU- ✓

Family ties to both pipelines-✓

We have, as Senators in Utah

Romney: Born and raised on the east coast, family from Mexican polygamist group, whose ties to Utah are his religion and a job in the Olympics.

Lee:. Raised in DC as Harry Reids neighbor. His ties to Utah being his daddies job at BYU.

Neither hunts(of I know, I saw mitts waterfowl skills) Neither fishes. Neither owns a sxs, a backpack, and I doubt a pair of skis. I doubt either own a hat, flat or curved brim. I doubt either eat fry sauce.

That's who represents us. Out of state carpetbaggers who were set up via family name and religious affiliation.(Mitt, remembered that after being pro choice before carpet bagging here).

Reality is, a Utah born, hayfarmer, who has record book deer and elk, back country skis, runs the Sand dunes on his rzr, fishes the Green in the spring, the Gorge in the fall, who drives a F350 Power stroke while his wife drives a 3500 Duramax, would never stand a chance, if he can't show his dad, grandpa, greatgrandpa were tied into BYU.

So, we will be the redheaded step child, while attention goes to Florida.

Well Trump blew it big going after Desantes. That should have been a celebration and he missed the mark. I’m very disappointed in that behavior displayed. 2024 is out the window and when it comes to Trump. I’ll vote Desantes in the primary. If Trump is the republican candidate then he’ll get my vote. But I think DeSantes has to run now. Trump screwed himself of getting the dems back. Dr. Oz can’t even beat a stroke victim. There definitely is fishy things going on in Arizona and that needs looked into. But the party needs gutted. Kevin McCarthy had the red wave celebration set up for 10 and didn’t come out until 2am. That should have been an easy sweep election. It’s time to get rid of the senior leadership and get the party realigned. Lauren Bobart was in a plus 7 republican district and lost. Hope that social media cred spending a bunch of time in DC arguing with the squad was worth it. Hershel Walker will most likely lose in the runoff. To many candidates tried to emulate Trump. But obviously they don’t know how to make policy that benefits their constituents like Trump did as president. It’s time to show action on the republican side and quit talking . Because obviously the independent voters didn’t see where they had a plan to do anything. The republicans looked like the Green Bay Packers trying to score. The democrats are bat **** crazy there is no denying that. But that was the most pathetic election cycle I’ve ever seen by the republicans. And the party needs to be restructured cause Kevin McCarthy’s celebration was laughable. If they take the house it’s a positive but they underperformed. I stood by Trumps policies and things flourished good. But he really did not impress me with what he did to DeSantes. 2 more years the chumps better get to work and find better candidates.

Funny thing- with all the disaster that was the "red ripple"- Rs still have an actual chance to take both chambers:

They are currently up 8 seats in House, they need 5, with 39 left to decide. Not sure how many of the 39 are currently Rs, but it is better than 50-50 to take the house.

They need 2 seats of the 3 outstanding to take the Senate. I don't believe Georgia will go R. But..... Amazingly.... Nevada is very possible for Laxalt. More amazingly.... Even tho Masters is 83K votes behind, it appears most of the early ballots were counted (heavy D) and there are 600K+ ballots left- mostly election day and late drops. Those tend to go R by heavy margins. Maybe the red ripple squeaks out both chambers.

Of course, anything can happen- but am surprised that after the super poor showing by Rs they may still give Biden reason to come to the table and help the economy.

Well Trump blew it big going after Desantes. That should have been a celebration and he missed the mark. I’m very disappointed in that behavior displayed. 2024 is out the window and when it comes to Trump. I’ll vote Desantes in the primary. If Trump is the republican candidate then he’ll get my vote. But I think DeSantes has to run now. Trump screwed himself of getting the dems back. Dr. Oz can’t even beat a stroke victim. There definitely is fishy things going on in Arizona and that needs looked into. But the party needs gutted. Kevin McCarthy had the red wave celebration set up for 10 and didn’t come out until 2am. That should have been an easy sweep election. It’s time to get rid of the senior leadership and get the party realigned. Lauren Bobart was in a plus 7 republican district and lost. Hope that social media cred spending a bunch of time in DC arguing with the squad was worth it. Hershel Walker will most likely lose in the runoff. To many candidates tried to emulate Trump. But obviously they don’t know how to make policy that benefits their constituents like Trump did as president. It’s time to show action on the republican side and quit talking . Because obviously the independent voters didn’t see where they had a plan to do anything. The republicans looked like the Green Bay Packers trying to score. The democrats are bat **** crazy there is no denying that. But that was the most pathetic election cycle I’ve ever seen by the republicans. And the party needs to be restructured cause Kevin McCarthy’s celebration was laughable. If they take the house it’s a positive but they underperformed. I stood by Trumps policies and things flourished good. But he really did not impress me with what he did to DeSantes. 2 more years the chumps better get to work and find better candidates.
I agree, when I seen trump go at DeSantis at that moment rught before a pivotal election it was a huge turn off. Like come on dude keep it it together for a few more months let people decide to run against you before you attack them, and even then don't be a complete ass about it.

Dude definitely didn't do himself any favors for his re-election.

One positive I forgot to highlight and probably the best one. Nancy Pelosi got fired from speaker of the house! More drunk driving and hammer time for husband Paul!??

I agree, when I seen trump go at DeSantis at that moment rught before a pivotal election it was a huge turn off. Like come on dude keep it it together for a few more months let people decide to run against you before you attack them, and even then don't be a complete ass about it.

Dude definitely didn't do himself any favors for his re-election.
Yeah the one time he had the chance to sit back and let it be and be happy he just had to unload. But on to the path forward we go and let’s try to make a better America with our own personal excellence and quality candidates.

Would you give it a rest, for hell sakes it is over!
We all know your point, you have 550 of the 662 posts telling us how much you dislike Lee

Welcome aboard Comrade.

BTW, Boebert hasn’t lost yet. But you’re right - she fell in with a bad crowd and drifted away from the folks who put her there. Maybe this will be a wake up call for her if she survives.

Last edited:
Your last sentence did make me laugh lol. Last night it became really clear the GOP has a Trump problem. A ton of the candidates (who were horrible candidates) he put his thumb on the scale to help in primaries, lose. Again, until the GOP can understand just because there’s a 30-35% base of the Republican Party than gushes over him…..doesn’t mean you’re ever going to convince the majority of Americans to endorse that nonsense ever again.

Lol, I mean you can say that, but it’s not true. Democrats outperformed on one of the most advantageous midterms to Republicans ever. Hell….Republicans just got through Redistricting (and gerrymandering) including here in Utah across the country. Record inflation, gas prices, a President with a horrible approval rating….and you slightly get the House…..maybe? And probably lose the Senate when forecasts had them getting as many as 54 seats. Good luck. If you bury your head further, you’ll just keep losing elections. Performing like Republicans did in this midterm is a huge statement by Americans that….yeah we don’t like interest rate hikes, high inflation, record gas prices etc…..but we don’t like you more.
Actually Browneye, we did just fine, no way one party is going to repeat the shellacking you got in 2010 - we gained ground, you lost ground, spew all you want, fact is now we can put the brakes on most of this bulls—t that’s going on, and those who aren’t quite tired of all the problems you’ve created will be in 2 years, there have been hundreds of red waves this election on small scale in towns, cities and counties throughout the country, city councils, school boards, many branches of local governments, thes small red waves will lead to the tsunami in 24-

you lost, take it like a man, walk away

As I've been saying.....Trump is out for number one. He has no interest in helping a party, or any candidate that doesn't kiss his ass. He literally celebrated the Republican in Colorado losing to the Democratic Senator because the Republican distanced himself from him. He'd celebrate Romney losing more than he'd ever support any Democrat losing. He's out for one, and the party should smarten up and toss Trump and the BS rheotic aside and focus on policy. Everything going for them....and voters said.....mmmmmmm no thanks. As for Arizona, its their process as to why they're so slow. The verification process in Arizona is grindingly slow.

Election deniers lost, America won.

Would you give it a rest, for hell sakes it is over!
We all know your point, you have 550 of the 662 posts telling us how much you dislike Lee
I'll post whatever information I want.

Welcome aboard Comrade.

BTW, Boebert hasn’t lost yet. But you’re right - she fell in with a bad crowd and drifted away from the folks who put her there. Maybe this will be a wake up call for her if she survives.
99% of the vote in, only down 62, regardless she waaaaay underperformed in her district. And it does look like she is on her way to a loss.

Actually Browneye, we did just fine, no way one party is going to repeat the shellacking you got in 2010 - we gained ground, you lost ground, spew all you want, fact is now we can put the brakes on most of this bulls—t that’s going on, and those who aren’t quite tired of all the problems you’ve created will be in 2 years, there have been hundreds of red waves this election on small scale in towns, cities and counties throughout the country, city councils, school boards, many branches of local governments, thes small red waves will lead to the tsunami in 24-

you lost, take it like a man, walk away
No one was expecting 2010. They underperformed and if you can't see that.....keep looking through those rose colored glasses, and keep losing elections. I don't care.

As I've been saying.....Trump is out for number one. He has no interest in helping a party, or any candidate that doesn't kiss his ass. He literally celebrated the Republican in Colorado losing to the Democratic Senator because the Republican distanced himself from him. He'd celebrate Romney losing more than he'd ever support any Democrat losing. He's out for one, and the party should smarten up and toss Trump and the BS rheotic aside and focus on policy. Everything going for them....and voters said.....mmmmmmm no thanks. As for Arizona, its their process as to why they're so slow. The verification process in Arizona is grindingly slow.

99% of the vote in, only down 62, regardless she waaaaay underperformed in her district. And it does look like she is on her way to a loss.

No one was expecting 2010. They underperformed and if you can't see that.....keep looking through those rose colored glasses, and keep losing elections. I don't care.

To be fair, most R would join Trump celebrating Romney losing.

And two things can be true at once.

Trump deserves huge credit for destroying the media. Deserves credit for SCOTUS. Deserves credit for destroying the check pant R, and destroying 2 family dynasties that are black eyes for conservatives, the Bush's and Cheney's. We had 3 good years.

But, it's time for conservatives to take the positives of Trump, and upgrade to a better model. Doesn't mean hating orange man, just means his time has now passed

Just like the good Dem you are
So it is ok for you to post whatever you want but vanilla not.

Just like the good Dem you are
So it is ok for you to post whatever you want but vanilla not.
There’s a very specific reason I have zero interest in interacting with Vanillias snowflake ass, and he knows why. Notice how he’s the only one I have no interest interacting with at all? Sorry you don’t like my information. I don’t care.

Trump deserves huge credit for destroying the media. Deserves credit for SCOTUS. Deserves credit for destroying the check pant R, and destroying 2 family dynasties that are black eyes for conservatives, the Bush's and Cheney's. We had 3 good years.

But, it's time for conservatives to take the positives of Trump, and upgrade to a better model. Doesn't mean hating orange man, just means his time has now passed
Well, the ride should be fun, cause he’s gonna burn a lot down in the coming few months and 2 years. I can’t imagine how fuming he is as he watched conservatives and Fox News blame him for yesterday. He’s gonna go to Georgia and rip Republicans more than he rips Democrats and again lose a Georgia Senate seat. Enjoy.

Well said hoss Trump shaking up the system was very necessary and good. And he did a lot more positive than bad. And what was done to him in his 4 years and what Biden has done and got away with is completely unacceptable. Those responsible should be held accountable. What I had in mind is him coming back with all he learned being smarter and calculated destroying the dems, axing McConnell and McCarthy out of the party, and wrecking the intelligence agencies. Getting inflation and the economy repaired and DeSantes elevating it even more to where we are a huge manufacturer, energy independent again and the worlds most feared and most respected country. DeSantes is the way forward he’s whitty, very good at making you look dumb without saying it, and well spoken. But here’s another positive takeaway with losing power for the Dems. Now that Biden is scared shitless for 24 he is trying to force Zelynsky to negotiate with Putin.

No Trump isn’t out for himself. His problem is he gets too involved with the candadites he endorses and wants wins that he doesn’t see the multiple pathways with different personalities to do it. The candidates need to be themselves and not try to be him because he’s a one of a kind guy. And it’s literally the machines in AZ that are the issue. It’s a simple fix, ID, ink on your index finger after you cast a vote, no mail in, no machine, and the military watching the count process in every state and every precinct. Someone gets caught doing shady things investigate it. If they are guilty felony charges and punishment for the crime.

Well said hoss Trump shaking up the system was very necessary and good. And he did a lot more positive than bad. And what was done to him in his 4 years and what Biden has done and got away with is completely unacceptable. Those responsible should be held accountable. What I had in mind is him coming back with all he learned being smarter and calculated destroying the dems, axing McConnell and McCarthy out of the party, and wrecking the intelligence agencies. Getting inflation and the economy repaired and DeSantes elevating it even more to where we are a huge manufacturer, energy independent again and the worlds most feared and most respected country. DeSantes is the way forward he’s whitty, very good at making you look dumb without saying it, and well spoken. But here’s another positive takeaway with losing power for the Dems. Now that Biden is scared shitless for 24 he is trying to force Zelynsky to negotiate with Putin.
Biden’s scared shitless? He seemed pretty up beat today. He (and Dems) do need to change their direction heading into 2024, but if he holds the Senate and has even a few moderate Republicans in the House with such a tiny majority? His presidency is not in peril of grinding to halt here. There’s Republicans in the House in some very purple districts that aren’t going to right out oppose everything he does. Just remember plenty of those House Republicans are very much in swing districts in places like NY, CT, etc. Dems retain the Senate…..

No Trump isn’t out for himself. His problem is he gets too involved with the candadites he endorses and wants wins that he doesn’t see the multiple pathways with different personalities to do it. The candidates need to be themselves and not try to be him because he’s a one of a kind guy. And it’s literally the machines in AZ that are the issue. It’s a simple fix, ID, ink on your index finger after you cast a vote, no mail in, no machine, and the military watching the count process in every state and every precinct. Someone gets caught doing shady things investigate it. If they are guilty felony charges and punishment for the crime.
The man’s first celebration last night was a Republican he didn’t like losing…YES he absolutely is a self aggrandizing, self deluded idiot who cares about the one and only. He’ll prove that again in the coming weeks when he nukes Republicans at whatever next rally he has.

Well, the ride should be fun, cause he’s gonna burn a lot down in the coming few months and 2 years. I can’t imagine how fuming he is as he watched conservatives and Fox News blame him for yesterday. He’s gonna go to Georgia and rip Republicans more than he rips Democrats and again lose a Georgia Senate seat. Enjoy.
They are going to lose the Georgia run off if you base it on statistical odds on an incumbent if Trump goes there or not. Cause walkers boy already sealed that fate on the abortion scandal. In my district we got a great Utah house candidate so that’s a positive. And you better place the blame where it goes the most and that is on McConnell and McCarthy. Where they injected funding and where they didn’t is the biggest failure. Trump just really screwed himself out of ever becoming president. And that’s fine cause there are too many people that hate him so bad they’ll except the destruction of their country to have Biden and not get upset over what he says. So we’ll dethrone Hitler with Captain Ron.

They are going to lose the Georgia run off if you base it on statistical odds on an incumbent if Trump goes there or not. Cause walkers boy already sealed that fate on the abortion scandal. In my district we got a great Utah house candidate so that’s a positive. And you better place the blame where it goes the most and that is on McConnell and McCarthy. Where they injected funding and where they didn’t is the biggest failure. Trump just really screwed himself out of ever becoming president. And that’s fine cause there are too many people that hate him so bad they’ll except the destruction of their country to have Biden and not get upset over what he says. So we’ll dethrone Hitler with Captain Ron.
Uhhhh…most the blame is on Trump endorsed candidates he helped prop up during primaries and then left McConnell and McCarthy to pay to have to try and get through a general. Trump mounted $100 million in cash and didn’t spend **** once generals came around. You’re still in denial here. The candidates who were pushed most heavily by Trump did not fair well. The non-election denying, less Trumpy candidates over-performed in more blue districts. Democrats literally put money into Republican primaries to push election denying/Trumpy candidates to the generals so they could beat them. I disagree totally with that strategy, it’s putting your party over your country, but they won every single one of the races where Democrats helped push fringe/extremist candidates through the primaries to the generals. Lower half of what you said, I agree with.

Uhhhh…most the blame is on Trump endorsed candidates he helped prop up during primaries and then left McConnell and McCarthy to pay to have to try and get through a general. Trump mounted $100 million in cash and didn’t spend **** once generals came around. You’re still in denial here. The candidates who were pushed most heavily by Trump did not fair well. The non-election denying, less Trumpy candidates over-performed in more blue districts. Democrats literally put money into Republican primaries to push election denying/Trumpy candidates to the generals so they could beat them. I disagree totally with that strategy, it’s putting your party over your country, but they won every single one of the races where Democrats helped push fringe/extremist candidates through the primaries to the generals. Lower half of what you said, I agree with.

Don't overblow it.

Fetterman won Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania also elected a state rep who died a month ago. The problem with Oz, is he was a carpetbagger, plain and simple. Unlike the dumbasses in my state, the voters in Pennsylvania weren't wild about a rich guy that thought he could buy a Senate seat.

Like it or not, without Trump, the Florida voters would have elected Andrew Gillum.

To be fair, Trump got screwed. There WAS massive amounts of fraud in 20'. Lead by Pennsylvania changing violating there own state constitution. And while the libs took advantage of Covid and got voting laws/rules changed to facilitate there candidates (fraud, chest), the R, lead by McConnell and McCarthy sat on their asses and let it happen, in some cases facilitating it.

After 3 years of open and numerous attempted coups by the deep state, and his own party turning their backs, I think dude snapped.

Hillary snapped. Al Gore lost his mind, literally.

All that happened.

But that was 2 years ago.

There's zero chance the FBI/DOJ would do anything. The old boys network in R power aren't. So reality is, the reality.

But give the Dems credit. They cheat, they lie, they commit fraud. But they stay tight. They'll elect a dimentia patient President, a stroke patient senator, and a dead guy state rep.

The R will worry about which fork is for salad, and the proper wine for red meat. That ain't Trump's fault. His issue, is his lack of discipline. So, we need to find someone who fights, but does it disciplined and focused.

To be fair, Trump got screwed. There WAS massive amounts of fraud in 20'. Lead by Pennsylvania changing violating there own state constitution. And while the libs took advantage of Covid and got voting laws/rules changed to facilitate there candidates (fraud, chest), the R, lead by McConnell and McCarthy sat on their asses and let it happen, in some cases facilitating it.
There was not enough fraud to overturn the election. Some fraud exists, it is never enough to actually impact elections. Trump got every legal challenge he could have, and lost every single one of them.

Cheating? Look no further than the Utah legislature gerrymandering the **** out of SLCo in this state to dilute 40% of the populations vote so they have no representation. That's what stealing elections looks like, and both parties do it.

There was not enough fraud to overturn the election. Some fraud exists, it is never enough to actually impact elections. Trump got every legal challenge he could have, and lost every single one of them.

Cheating? Look no further than the Utah legislature gerrymandering the **** out of SLCo in this state to dilute 40% of the populations vote so they have no representation. That's what stealing elections looks like, and both parties do it.

Did I say there was?

But that "cheating happens" line is horseshit.

Go home tell your wife you didn't sleep with the hooker, you just kissed her and felt her up, see if she thinks a little cheating is OK.

"Both parties do it", but your an "election denier" if you voted Trump and point it out.?

I guess I missed your patriotism when Hillary and the D assisted by the FBI and CIA attempted a coup?

"All that hate is gonna burn you up kid"
-Red Dawn

Did I say there was?

But that "cheating happens" line is horseshit.

Go home tell your wife you didn't sleep with the hooker, you just kissed her and felt her up, see if she thinks a little cheating is OK.

"Both parties do it", but your an "election denier" if you voted Trump and point it out.?

I guess I missed your patriotism when Hillary and the D assisted by the FBI and CIA attempted a coup?

"All that hate is gonna burn you up kid"
-Red Dawn
I'm not under any delusion that there will never be any cheating whatsoever. I care whether it determines election outcomes and whether people trust elections. We should do all we can to make sure the least amount of cheating takes possible (including by politicians in their gerrymandering of districts) but people who ran strongly on the "Joe Biden didn't win the 2020 election" lost, in big waves, and they deserved to.

I'm not under any delusion that there will never be any cheating whatsoever. I care whether it determines election outcomes and whether people trust elections. We should do all we can to make sure the least amount of cheating takes possible (including by politicians in their gerrymandering of districts) but people who ran strongly on the "Joe Biden didn't win the 2020 election" lost, in big waves, and they deserved to.

I'm sure that's what libs want it to be.

But, I'm betting Roe being overturned was much more the cause.

Curious. How many votes were fraudulent?

You and the libs talking point is "not enough votes to overturn...."

So, how many votes were from fraud? Do you know? What's the number? If you don't know the number, how do you know?

I'm sure that's what libs want it to be.

But, I'm betting Roe being overturned was much more the cause.

Curious. How many votes were fraudulent?

You and the libs talking point is "not enough votes to overturn...."

So, how many votes were from fraud? Do you know? What's the number? If you don't know the number, how do you know?
Why don’t you instead prove that all these fraudulent votes that change the outcome exist? The burden of proof lies on you. And Roe had a good sized impact for sure, but the candidates spewing election denying nonsense underperformed in every race. Trump got every legal challenge possible, and lost every single one of them. Joe Biden won. And when people see a parties extremist candidates denying that reality they get a side eye and a bubble filled out for the Democrat who they may not like, but they at least believe can see reality. Stacy Abraham’s also lost btw, not every election denier is a Republican.

I'm with you hoss- 1 fraudulent vote is one too many.

That said, there is no way to know which way, when/if it does, those bad votes swing elections- at the local, state, national levels. If we as Rs choose to claim an entire election is fraudulant, what keeps ANY loser (from either side) from claiming the same thing? Forever more...

I think we need to triple down on closing loopholes, and accept results unless there is a large (swings the outcome), provable in court fraud.

Just my 2 cents...

I will make the claim that DeSantis lost Florida…..it’s not on you to prove he didn’t lose, it’s on me to prove he did lose and there was massive voter fraud.

Why don’t you instead prove that all these fraudulent votes that change the outcome exist? The burden of proof lies on you. And Roe had a good sized impact for sure, but the candidates spewing election denying nonsense underperformed in every race. Trump got every legal challenge possible, and lost every single one of them. Joe Biden won. And when people see a parties extremist candidates denying that reality they get a side eye and a bubble filled out for the Democrat who they may not like, but they at least believe can see reality. Stacy Abraham’s also lost btw, not every election denier is a Republican.

They do? The speaker of the House spent 3 years denying an election. Bennie Thompson who chaired the 6th committee denied the 2016 election. Chuck Schumer denied 2016. The entire DNC denied it.

So spare the histrionics.

The same folks talking about being rational and mainstream elected a stroke victim and a dead guy, not to mention Biden.

It's amazing to me, dudes out of office, has zero political power, and guys like you can't let him go.

That obsession is pretty unhealthy.

And, btw

The Libs not only cheat in National elections, they screw their own. Ask Bernie how they did him.

And finally.

I didn't like Trump. Feel free to do a search. He reminds me of EVERY developer I've ever been around. Big mouth, show off, takes credit for everything on a job despite having zero skills.

But MY buisness exploded. My out of pocket costs were low, and work was plentiful.

Still thought he was a loudmouth blowhard. Then he opened refuges, and signed the GOA.

Then, he lost his backbone and panicked. He listened to Faucci, the ultimate in useless gov experts, and overnight I was emptying my savings to buy enough materials to hopefully hang on. Numerous friends LOST their buisness. Some their homes. Some their kids.

I would have remained pissed, until I kissed my wife goodbye one morning while she had to drive into Sandy, AS THE LIBS AND DEMOCRATS decided burning, vandalizing, terrorizing, and ultimately KILLING a dude in Provo was warranted for the death of a junkie violent felon in Minn.

I saw the libs. I saw the "reasonable" Dems, not a one had the balls or decency to stand up against their own.

So for guys like me who didn't love Trump but benefitted from his term, I won't forget the D and what they did, what they supported, I'll take Trump. I'd prefer DeSantis.

And NO. Jan 6th, where people took their issues to the Congress, and the summer of love where Dems looted, destroyed, AND KILLED aren't even in the same class. Just a fact

R might not be the cure to your problems, but D for sure are the cause of them
-Bongino

And, btw

The Libs not only cheat in National elections, they screw their own. Ask Bernie how they did him.

And finally.

I didn't like Trump. Feel free to do a search. He reminds me of EVERY developer I've ever been around. Big mouth, show off, takes credit for everything on a job despite having zero skills.

But MY buisness exploded. My out of pocket costs were low, and work was plentiful.

Still thought he was a loudmouth blowhard. Then he opened refuges, and signed the GOA.

Then, he lost his backbone and panicked. He listened to Faucci, the ultimate in useless gov experts, and overnight I was emptying my savings to buy enough materials to hopefully hang on. Numerous friends LOST their buisness. Some their homes. Some their kids.

I would have remained pissed, until I kissed my wife goodbye one morning while she had to drive into Sandy, AS THE LIBS AND DEMOCRATS decided burning, vandalizing, terrorizing, and ultimately KILLING a dude in Provo was warranted for the death of a junkie violent felon in Minn.

I saw the libs. I saw the "reasonable" Dems, not a one had the balls or decency to stand up against their own.

So for guys like me who didn't love Trump but benefitted from his term, I won't forget the D and what they did, what they supported, I'll take Trump. I'd prefer DeSantis.

And NO. Jan 6th, where people took their issues to the Congress, and the summer of love where Dems looted, destroyed, AND KILLED aren't even in the same class. Just a fact

R might not be the cure to your problems, but D for sure are the cause of them
-Bongino
Okay. Clearly America doesn't agree with you on who they see as lesser of the two evils. Especially independents. Good luck with that. Independents gave Biden horrible exit polls, and still pulled the lever for the Democrat on the ballot because as one guy put it, voters, especially independents will take out of touch, over out of their mind.

They do? The speaker of the House spent 3 years denying an election. Bennie Thompson who chaired the 6th committee denied the 2016 election. Chuck Schumer denied 2016. The entire DNC denied it.

So spare the histrionics.

The same folks talking about being rational and mainstream elected a stroke victim and a dead guy, not to mention Biden.

It's amazing to me, dudes out of office, has zero political power, and guys like you can't let him go.

That obsession is pretty unhealthy.
Yes, because Republican candidates they saw as even worse. The referendum this midterm was heavily saying Dems suck, but Republicans suck more. Also, its 30-35% of the Republican party who can't let him go. Dems ran pathetic candidates, had high inflation, reduced wages, an extremely unpopular President, and Republicans will still lose the Senate and barely get the House, which by the way....will mean the extremists within the Republican party will have a stranglehold on McCarthy in the House. Needing MTG support for anything coming out of the House is gonna create a mess for Republicans with the slim majority they're about to have.

Republicans are so unpopular right now, that JOE BIDEN just had one of the best and most successful midterms of a sitting President in recent history.

Last edited:
Okay. Clearly America doesn't agree with you on who they see as lesser of the two evils. Especially independents. Good luck with that. Independents gave Biden horrible exit polls, and still pulled the lever for the Democrat on the ballot because as one guy put it, voters, especially independents will take out of touch, over out of their mind.

Yes, because Republican candidates they saw as even worse. The referendum this midterm was heavily saying Dems suck, but Republicans suck more. Also, its 30-35% of the Republican party who can't let him go. Dems ran pathetic candidates, had high inflation, reduced wages, an extremely unpopular President, and Republicans will still lose the Senate and barely hold the House, which by the way....will mean the extremists within the Republican party will have a stranglehold on McCarthy in the House. Needing MTG support for anything coming out of the House is gonna create a mess for Republicans with the slim majority they're about to have.

Maybe.

Maybe politics are more local.

Did Witmer win because Dixon was MAGA? OR, because abortion was on the Michigan ballot?

You spent months pushing McMullin. Lee was a denier. Why didn't he lose?

Oz openly said he would have certified the election, lost to a stroke victim.

Abbot is a Trump guy. Florida turned red.

Ny flipped seats.

And, Boehbert is leading, Arizona and NV aren't done, nor is Georgia.

If a month from now the house and senate are red, are you gonna tuck tail and show up admitting you were wrong?

Winning is all that matters, no one remembers the score

The D lost a 3rd of their power, and somehow want folks to believe, it was a good night.

Orange man bad, orange man bad.

He may be. Good luck getting a single Lib priority accomplished after the "good night".

Yeah. I prefer Conservatives(not Republican) controlled government. But, I'll take gridlock

Maybe.

Maybe politics are more local.

Did Witmer win because Dixon was MAGA? OR, because abortion was on the Michigan ballot?

You spent months pushing McMullin. Lee was a denier. Why didn't he lose?

Oz openly said he would have certified the election, lost to a stroke victim.

Abbot is a Trump guy. Florida turned red.

Ny flipped seats.

And, Boehbert is leading, Arizona and NV aren't done, nor is Georgia.

If a month from now the house and senate are red, are you gonna tuck tail and show up admitting you were wrong?

Winning is all that matters, no one remembers the score
Lee did what was smart starting in about February. He started distancing himself from Donald Trump. He started saying he never denied the election results. A point he made in the debate was that he voted to certify Joe Biden's election results. He ignored TWO Donald Trump endorsements and ran as far away from him as he could while making sure he had endorsements of moderates like Huntsman, and more reasonable conservatives like Pence. Instead of Trump in the weeks leading up to the election he had DeSantis do robo-calls, and ignored Trumps second endorsement. Lee is a tactful politician and knew what he needed to run away from once McMullin was on the ballot. As I said when this raps up and SLCo's full vote count is in, Lee will win by single digits and perform worse than any statewide Republican candidate here in Utah in decades. Mitt Romney received nearly 700,000 votes in 2018 midterms, and won SLCo. Lee will end up with around 500,000 votes and lose SLCo 60/40. Fully expected Lee to win, just glad someone made him squirm.

Boebert should win in an R+8 district, and she's up by around 700 votes, we will see how the final shake out is.

As for the House? House is going to go red, slimly, I'm pretty confident the Georgia seat goes blue for a variety of reasons. Part of it being, Georgias governor who helped pull Walker with him some, won't be on the ballot that time.

The D lost a 3rd of their power, and somehow want folks to believe, it was a good night.

Orange man bad, orange man bad.

He may be. Good luck getting a single Lib priority accomplished after the "good night".

Yeah. I prefer Conservatives(not Republican) controlled government. But, I'll take gridlock
Hossblur......it was the best night a sitting's President party has had in midterms in a very long time, in one of the worst midterm situations there has been. This is not a win because people like Joe Biden....it's because they hate the current Republican party.

Lee did what was smart starting in about February. He started distancing himself from Donald Trump. He started saying he never denied the election results. A point he made in the debate was that he voted to certify Joe Biden's election results. He ignored TWO Donald Trump endorsements and ran as far away from him as he could while making sure he had endorsements of moderates like Huntsman, and more reasonable conservatives like Pence. Instead of Trump in the weeks leading up to the election he had DeSantis do robo-calls, and ignored Trumps second endorsement. Lee is a tactful politician and knew what he needed to run away from once McMullin was on the ballot. As I said when this raps up and SLCo's full vote count is in, Lee will win by single digits and perform worse than any statewide Republican candidate here in Utah in decades. Mitt Romney received nearly 700,000 votes in 2018 midterms, and won SLCo. Lee will end up with around 500,000 votes and lose SLCo 60/40. Fully expected Lee to win, just glad someone made him squirm.

Boebert should win in an R+8 district, and she's up by around 700 votes, we will see how the final shake out is.

As for the House? House is going to go red, slimly, I'm pretty confident the Georgia seat goes blue for a variety of reasons. Part of it being, Georgias governor who helped pull Walker with him some, won't be on the ballot that time.

You think the $130 million vs $30 million Warnock spent might of had some effect?

I wouldn't want to guess what they spent going after Boehbert.

But so? If she keeps her seat, do you get an honorable mention trophy because she was +8?

And get real. Where and for who was Biden campaigning for?

You think the $130 million vs $30 million Warnock spent might of had some effect?

I wouldn't want to guess what they spent going after Boehbert.

But so? If she keeps her seat, do you get an honorable mention trophy because she was +8?

And get real. Where and for who was Biden campaigning for?
No, if she keeps her seat, she keeps her seat. I actually think her being in congress is a negative for Republicans. She's not policy oriented, she's rhetoric oriented. Is she the type you really feel like is beneficial to Republicans in congress? Policy is more important than rhetoric. She can stand there with an AR and say Joe Biden sucks, but she doesn't do anything else.

As for the Georgia race, well money won't be an option for either party and there's no way you think Walker is a good candidate.

As for Biden, idk what your point there is exactly. Joe Biden is unpopular, that's why it's even more surprising Dems did as well as they did, that's the whole point.

Hossblur......it was the best night a sitting's President party has had in midterms in a very long time, in one of the worst midterm situations there has been. This is not a win because people like Joe Biden....it's because they hate the current Republican party.

Great. So?

Ill be happy. The freedom caucus will have a ton of power.

Again, the R had under Trump Romney, Murkowski, Collins. And, and the house. For it we got open borders, run away spending, an attempted coup.

I care not how many, I only care who.

You know for a guy who dislikes the hicks, rednecks , Trumpsters, why not move? I've never understood why a person lives in a place surrounded by people they have such contempt for.

It's almost as if you REALLY don't want the results and policies affecting you.

Why not move somewhere more "moderate" where huge liberal cities dictate?

Easy to yap, as long as you never face the consequences

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom