Paper vs. Plastic?

COSA

In my humble opinion a lot of this tag quota crap could be resolved by doing away with credit card apps. instead of raising tag fees for nonresidents. Too many non-serious hunters and serious hunter's cousins' are putting in for sheep tags because it only costs $5-15. I am not rich by any means, but since hunting is my primary hobby, I am able to plan ahead, and "front" a reasonable amount of money. But how many people are going to front $1000 for there brother in law? I consider the hunt applications this time of year as my saving account with a -2% interest fee. And I actually enjoy the planning, checking the odds, filling out the apps proccess (I just can't understand the whole application service industry).

If I had to pay CASH that would not stop me at all!I would only apply for points and pick and choose! However I feel that it would drop non res apps... about 30-40% just on income levels(4or5 states @ Elk $900. and Deer @ 3-5 hundred ea =$1200.)$1200. x 4 states = $8800. each person!!
Not many have that spending power upfront without chargecards!!
our own states area an bargin!!
Rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom