Pardon pending….

If I was one of President Trumps children I’d be crapping peach pits if they have to pardon Hunter to keep him out of jail. Fact is if I was one of a Trump offspring I’d take out citizenship in Maldives.

What’s the current price for a pardon now days?

Can you pre-pay for a pardon?

You can bet one of the last things sleepy Joe will do is to pardon his son. I do not think he will do it now since it would effect his chances to run again for president. He will wait until the last possible minute to pardon his criminal son.
What sleepy Joe needs to worry about is that his own criminal actions are still under the statue of limitations for prosecution.
RELH

Loaded question. Pardon him and you leave the presidency. Even the libs ain't going to like that.

Don't, and someone asks Hunter what he did for all that money. Hunter walks, but Joe gets tossed.

As bad off as Joe is mentally, this is Jill's call.

I think she'd let hunter see jail to keep her current address.

She is the worst of all of them.

Loaded question. Pardon him and you leave the presidency. Even the libs ain't going to like that.

Don't, and someone asks Hunter what he did for all that money. Hunter walks, but Joe gets tossed.

As bad off as Joe is mentally, this is Jill's call.

I think she'd let hunter see jail to keep her current address.

She is the worst of all of them.
I think the libs would be thrilled if Joe pardoned Hunter tomorrow and resigned the next day.....JILL won't allow it.....like you said....she likes the address....

Where is the trial going to be? California. He hasn't been convicted yet. There is jury nullification. Poor boy was hooked on drugs because his brother died. The back taxes have been paid (by his lawyer loaned him the money). Maybe guilty on a couple misdemeanor charges. Probation at the most.

One news host stated this indictment was a plan by the prosecutor, Weiss, to put Hunter "on ice" to prevent Congress from making him answer questions about his dealings and if sleepy Joe is involved. Weiss is just throwing Hunter under the bus for a short time, until election is over, in order to protect sleepy Joe and his possible criminal dealings to make money. Let's face it, Weiss and A.G. Garland have shown they will protect sleepy Joe at all cost.
RELH

He might get a felony conviction on the gun charge but half the people in California have that and they're not in prison.

I think it's the opposite.

The left knows Biden cannot be president another 4 years.

Newsome didn't just decide to run a shadow campaign on his own.

Biden can leave on his own. Or the left will force him out.

Timing is everything. The Dems will nominate a successor at their convention, my money is on Newsome

I think “on ice” is accurate…….they are protecting Joe….and Joe’s BOSS….

Like a lot of Dems are saying on social media, they're not voting for Hunter, so no big deal. If the "investigation" connects Joe, Newsom is the backup. They say Newsom is young and good looking and a masterful question dodger. A guaranteed win.

Like a lot of Dems are saying on social media, they're not voting for Hunter, so no big deal. If the "investigation" connects Joe, Newsom is the backup. They say Newsom is young and good looking and a masterful question dodger. A guaranteed win.

He's not "campaigning" on his own dime.

Whoever is financing him, has a plan

You can bet his Aunt "Nancy Pelosi" is backing him and she has a lot of rich Democrat connections to fork over the money and support.
He makes old "Slick Willie" seem like a piker when it comes to fooling the voters and would drive this country into the ground if elected just like he drove CA. into the ground along with Jerry Brown who is a close friend.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom