Paunsagaunt issue

You've Forgot about HELL-RIGHT Already Niller?

Nope, I remember it well. That doesn’t answer any of my questions.

I just don’t get what you really want. You complained in this thread that people are targeting the best bucks. You complain in every thread that people shoot the small ones. What exactly are you okay with people killing, if anything?

Just answer that one question.

And as a bonus, I’d love to know the last time you pulled the trigger and what it was on.

The last time Bess pulled the trigger it was on a battery powered rotor snake to unclog a toilet. I’m sure he doesn’t want people passing small turds because then there’s no work, but the big turds are a problem so ?

Hey Niller!

Somebody Posted One Pic of One Of My PISSCUTTERS Years Ago & I Got My Ass Chewed Forever!

You Remember That Niller?

need me to post a few bess???....get you out of this pickle???....

Yes, please.

Hey Niller!

Somebody Posted One Pic of One Of My PISSCUTTERS Years Ago & I Got My Ass Chewed Forever!

You Remember That Niller?

No, I don’t remember that.

I don’t expect for one second you’ll actually answer any of this that I’ve asked. I didn’t ask them thinking I’d get a response. But everyone can see what your comments are for what they are: just a giant whiney diatribe against hunters. I like you. But I no longer believe you’re one of us.

Prove me wrong, I guess…but I doubt you can.

Screenshot_20211215-113010_Facebook.jpg

Well imagine that.....big two points on the Paunsaugunt even back in the 60's before management hunts altered the genetics ??‍♂️

Impossible! Bessy tells me that only 270+ inch bucks existed before the DWR screwed everything up the last 40 years.

I have watched some old mules digress as they get to that 8-10 yr old stage, and become giant forkies. I would shoot one of those 30 inchers in a heartbeat! That is a true trophy.

Impossible! Bessy tells me that only 270+ inch bucks existed before the DWR screwed everything up the last 40 years.
He's been saying 40 years for the past 20 years so is it really 60 years now???

Just Razzin ya Bess calm down. ?

I'm Not Excited Yet JakeH!

Niller Seems To Wanna Hunt In a Big Crowd Every F'N Year So He Can Maybe Get Himself a PISSCUTTER!

There Should Be about 4 Units Managed Like What Niller Wants/His,Their Piece of The Pie!

But When Them 4 Units Are Totally F'D Up Don't Come BAWLING Wanting To Destroy Other Units!

You Pick Your Poison Now Live With it!

As Long As He Gets His PISSCUTTER With that LOOK AT ME Picture Posted on Social Media He Should Be Happy!

By the Way Niller!

There's a Bunch Now Wanting CAMO Banned as Well!

You're Favorite F'N Camo Monkey Suit Will Have To Be Put on for Pics after You Harvest Your Trophy!

He's been saying 40 years for the past 20 years so is it really 60 years now???

Just Razzin ya Bess calm down. ?

There Should Be about 4 Units Managed Like What Niller Wants/His,Their Piece of The Pie!

But When Them 4 Units Are Totally F'D Up Don't Come BAWLING Wanting To Destroy Other Units!

Wait….”when?” We’ve got 4 units in the state that aren’t F’D up? You have told me for years now that the whole state is F’D up already, now you’re telling me there are 4 units I get to F up in the future sometime? What are these 4 units bessy? Can’t wait to draw one next year!!!! Never mind, PM me. We can’t have that secret getting out. I’ll post the pics on “social media” and tell everyone they are south slope bucks.

By the Way Niller!

You're Favorite F'N Camo Monkey Suit Will Have To Be Put on for Pics after You Harvest Your Trophy!

I prefer the solids anyway. I’ll be good when you get to dictate the color of a hunter’s truck so we can save the deer herd!

You crack me up man. “A bunch…” ban camo buddy. That will save the mule deer! You’re doing your part. Hold that chin up high little pardner.

As Long As He Gets His PISSCUTTER With that LOOK AT ME Picture Posted on Social Media He Should Be Happy!

Let me guess, “social media” is stupid but posting 37 times a day on this forum makes you tough? You internet tough bass turds are hard core. I hope I can be like you when I grow up.

I'm Not Excited Yet JakeH!

Niller Seems To Wanna Hunt In a Big Crowd Every F'N Year So He Can Maybe Get Himself a PISSCUTTER!

You Pick Your Poison Now Live With it!

By the Way Niller!

I agree. We will keep our OTC units. You can have the LE.

HOWEVER.

You may only put in for LE or OTC. Not both!

Then the "quality" guys can relax and live with what they preach, tags cut, restrictions on tags available, "quality", and exclusive # of hunters out at one time.

I'm all for it. Let's get that done, what do u say Bess?

OTC Deer Tags?

Haven't Seen any of them in a While?

I agree. We will keep our OTC units. You can have the LE.

HOWEVER.

You may only put in for LE or OTC. Not both!

Then the "quality" guys can relax and live with what they preach, tags cut, restrictions on tags available, "quality", and exclusive # of hunters out at one time.

I'm all for it. Let's get that done, what do u say Bess?

Gotta Get You In a Mood This Morning Niller!:D

Couldn't Even Get You Mad!:D

You've never got me mad. I like to argue with you and give you a hard time...some might calling it RAZZIN YA! But I'm never mad. That's silly.

Okay, scratch that. Ban camo and I'll be mad! My roadkill photoshoots will look way worse if I can't camo up for them.

And I didn't used to like Hoss's suggestion above, but I'm getting to the point where I think I love it. Pick one, and stick with it. General season deer applications or LE deer applications. No more both. Let the Bessies of the world have what they want and have very few tags available to hunt.

Take a year off of having regular trophy hunt on LE units, and do a 1 year management hunt, and make it 3 point or less on both sides. Therefore you wont give out more tags, same amount of tags just targeting different class of animals.
But then how will they auction off all those trophy tags at the Conservation Expo..?? Or any of the dozens of wildlife group auction dinners out there..? LOL..!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom