Potential record book bull!?!?

elkhunternm_13

Heard the BMO guys had a client kill a giant bull! 440+. They say possible new non typical archery world record! Hank4elk you can probably guess where they took this bull! Got a pic but I don't want to take anything away from the Hunter!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-15 AT 07:55AM (MST)[p]Heard about it,didn't see it.The 2 guys that told me know elk, and scoring.
The record archery bull was taken a few years ago near me,424 I heard. Saw him once here on my place.

Being BMO,could have been any place.He leases a lot of ranches.

Not a friend of Tom. He screwed me on my tags last year after getting my co-op signed.

Been seeing some huge bulls taken locally the last week.
Seeing some dandies walking still.

your not taking from hunter if you got a pic share with the MM community if its WR worthy pic will be all over so not sure that matters

>Its a huge bull saw it
>on New Mexico avid hunters.
>

i saw a bull opn NM avid hunter as well but it had no details on being potential record and while it was big the bull i saw wasnt WR material in my op

Photoshop? If it is a 440 bull it doesn't need a photoshop that is huge. I did see the picture and the bull is huge. Yes some angles make them look larger then others, but the bull is huge. I also saw the one on the NMDGF facebook page of the one out of 34, that thing is also huge. There are some monster elk out there this year.

I got a better pic I will post when I get to my computer. Damn giant killed in a chitty unit! Lmao

6449440bulls.jpg

??????

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-15 AT 12:01PM (MST)[p]Talked to local warden while pumping gas,he said it was taken up by the Zuni on public...that's the 1st pic I have seen,since I'm not a facer,or a twit...
....and 12 is a chitty unit...don't bother with it,lol.

This is with out a doubt the best unit, I encourage every one to put in for this hunt and only this hunt! All or nothing who else is on board?

I could be wrong, but I really cant believe that bull was killed on public land. We have some giant elk, but for these guys to come out here and kill 2 big bulls, all on camera for a TV show...I just don't buy it!!! The details on this bull are extremely limited, and that's probably why!

>I could be wrong, but I
>really cant believe that bull
>was killed on public land.
> We have some giant
>elk, but for these guys
>to come out here and
>kill 2 big bulls, all
>on camera for a TV
>show...I just don't buy it!!!
> The details on this
>bull are extremely limited, and
>that's probably why!
Kinda like baseball, 80 homers on steroids but lucky to hit 30 homers without the juice.

The bull was actually killed on public land, I believe I have a pic of a different angle, just don't want to step on toes and post it. That's one nasty Toro boys.

>The bull was actually killed on
>public land, I believe I
>have a pic of a
>different angle, just don't
>want to step on toes
>and post it. That's one
>nasty Toro boys.

Just post the picture. The angle shown in the one previously posted makes it really tough to make out actually how big he is.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom