Puppies

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Just wqanted to try out the photobucket picture posting and thought I'd share a couple of pictures of my sons puppies. They are registered labs out of a yellow female with a lot of chocolate in her background and chocolate male. Didn't get a single chocolate. Go figure. Did get three brown ones that we are told they are calling "red fox" these days. Apparently they are in fashion. We have sold all but two and they are only 6 1/2 weeks old. Sure have been fun. Very personable pups.

Here's the picture we used to advertise them. They were about three and a half weeks old.
Puppies3.jpg

The black one on the left is a female I am going to keep. Strictly a pet as I don't seem to find any time to bird hunt any more.
Lillyrubyharriet.jpg

NV,
Made a big mistake and showed the wife just now these two pictures, she was almost begging for one.
I take it that the black and blond in the second picture are the ones left, are they males or females?
I just can't see having another dog after having to put my last one to sleep almost 10 years ago, it is too hard emotionally.
Beautiful puppies. My hunting partner has a black female and smart as a whip, so she gets all of my attention when I am around her like today at noon.
Thanks for showing the pictures.

Brian

Brian,

Actually the blonde one is taken. The black female in the back is left and so is this guy. He is one of the friendliest pups I've ever been around. He's the lightest color of the "red" ones.

P1010239.jpg

Whitechest8-312.jpg

Man, those are good looking pups. I'd love to have another lab, but for the time being, I'm stuck with a 2 year old yellow pup that hits the scale at 108 lbs. Good boy, but a real bone head. Labs are the best.

Coot

Just to entice you all some more I'll show you these. A little fuzzy because the busy little guys are always moving. All we have left now is the one black female. They are starting to go home now and we sure miss the fun.

ruby9-9-04.jpg

rubynspot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom