Results finally

Drew 18 buck and bull, as well as an extra antlerless tag for 32....

"The problem with society
today, is that we no
longer
drink from the skulls of
our enemies."

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-17 AT 02:13AM (MST)[p]I hate that I just saw 4 people in a row post that they hit on their extra cow tags. I seem to strike out on those every year. I guess I shouldn't complain too much I did get a depredation cow this past winter

Why can't I draw an extra cow tag. I hate all of you lol. Seriously though I shouldn't complain too much I did get a depredation cow hunt last winter

Yes, tougher odds every year. 350 applicants for 50 extra cow tags this year. People are figuring out just how good they eat!!! :)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-17 AT 09:42AM (MST)[p]Nice! Brand new to posting here, but been watching these forums for some time now. I drew unlimited archery pronghorn as well. 40-1.

By the way, if anyone has any advice on this unit I'd sure appreciate it! I know in other states I've hunted pronghorn (WY, NE) landowners are more than happy to allow access to hunt them. Not sure what the situation looks like for 40, 41, and 42 as I've never hunted down there. Thanks in advance!!

What do you guys think of that 48 rifle bull hunt? Never put in for it and probably never will.

I've never hit an extra cow tag either. I can't complain, because I drew a pretty good bull tag. But some meat assurance would make holding out a lot easier! Congrats to everyone that drew.

The big "SORRY" for both myself and my son on both deer and elk. Congrats to all that drew and keep us posted of the hunt results.

I drew 46-1 Elk Muzzy tag!!

I don't know a thing about the unit, so some scouting will be required. Any information you guys have would be much appreciated. Looks like only one non-res tag is issued. Sweet!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom