Sheds from the Easter Weekend...

H

highcountry

Well I finally got a little time that I could sit down and post a few of the pictures of our finds from last weekend... We went back home to my parents house and i was able to go for a walk in my old stompin' grounds...This was the first time that I talked my wife into coming with me, so i was hoping we would at least find something so it would be a good first experience. Well we were successful. Ended up with 1 brown and 5 whites and a set. Of course i forgot my camera so just took some pictures when we got home.

47118_april_2010_182.jpg

53518_april_2010_185.jpg

77008_april_2010_188.jpg

She found her first horn... the one laying sideways right in front of us. It was funny how excited she did get about finding it. Pretty good for a first!

89658_april_2010_210.jpg

A close up of the set. Though its not huge and not brown, its always great to find both sides isnt it?

Well we had a heck of a weekend. The wife said she had a good time, but still doesn't see why I love to go walking around for the "whole day" in sage brush and up the hill to look for horns... but that a few hours of it was pretty fun. Good Times!!!

"The road to success is always under construction"

Yes sir!! Go Aggies!

thanks guys, we had fun!

Nope, not mesa verde... It is in South Eastern Utah. Emery county.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom