Superbowl Fare

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
So what are you guys doing ? I better see lots of posts ! I'm making Buffalo Wings, Hot Artichoke Dip and Crab Rangoon and yes I will post up. The Crab Rangoon I haven't made in 25 years so I was in my late 30s. I think I made the Artichoke Dip back when the Seahawks won the Superbowl so it was 7 years ago. Hopefully the Bengals (underdogs ) will win but hopefully its as exciting as the layoffs. I doubt the commercials will be funny and the halftime show isn't going to be one I care to see.

I used to enjoy the outstanding talent demonstrated in the commercials, then Ms. Jackson sucked the oxygen out of that.

That was a solo performance and ruthlessly subtle.

Now I’m only interested to see if they’ve finely decided it is time to slip in a fully choreographed, fully nude burlesque extravaganza (spelled The 2022 Super Orgazma). Hell, they’ve tipped toed around it long enough, an you know they want too.

I figure the time will come the Super Bowl will be the 15 minute half time show for the 3 hour Super Orgazma Sunday.

I don't care about the BLM agenda. Everything is becoming that way. At least the games aren't full of sex and sailor talk. We all have our own tastes and ideas. Most Netflix shows, Crackle and Disney I have watched or don't care to watch. So for me watching football is really a pleasure.

Yup, good on ya. Hope the Crab Rangoon an Artichoke Dip are memorable too DM. Permission to enjoy the heck out of the game. ?

Okay, so I changed my mind due to a craving. I just dispatched my SO to Fry's to buy a pork shoulder that is on sale. It will eventually wind up as pulled pork served on regular hamburger rolls. To get there, it will get slow cooked for several hours in the crockpot with various spices & root beer!

Turned on the crockpot to low about a 1/2 hr. ago. Pork shoulder in root beer.

porkshoulder.JPG

We’ll……..after preparing for some great Super Bowl eats, It didn’t happen. Left this morning because of a family emergency. Got home just before the Rams scored the winner. I’ll just spread the Eats over next week.

Lots of Scotch and hoping for a win myself I am in on a $100 pool per square. $5000 a quarter, my buddy and I split our squares to get better odds...... Don't care who wins unless it is ME LOL
...wouldn't $5000 a quarter make your pool over at half time??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom