Tag Cuts Upon Tag Cuts

Is this thread getting anywhere?

Yeah.

There's threads that are just dudes shooting the chit.

Then there are some that matter, because the powers that be watch them, so it's good to know who the honest brokers are, and who arent.

One of the biggest critics, exposed himself. Now we know.

Translation- all hat no cattle.

I’m not particularly that fond of you either, but I’m at least willing to be honest. Not everyone has integrity though. It’s the way of the world!
Self proclaimed integrity is noble.
Vanilla , in all seriousness, I’ve told you things that are 100% true that you believe are not true. Either they don’t fit your narrative or you really are just that unknowing.

Yeah.

There's threads that are just dudes shooting the chit.

Then there are some that matter, because the powers that be watch them, so it's good to know who the honest brokers are, and who arent.

One of the biggest critics, exposed himself. Now we know.
This honestly just made me laugh out loud! Great win Hoss!!! ???

Do you believe SFW has helped utahs deer herd?
Inquiring minds…

Muley73’s decades of involvement and SFW with tens of millions of publicly generated dollars for “conservation” and our herds still suck as bad as WhoopiBess and Muley suggest.

Odd. Thanks are in order!

Muley,

I have seen you stumping for SFW numerous times in the past, and again in this thread.

Do you believe SFW has helped utahs deer herd?
Well that’s a loaded question. Short answer…yes they have done some good projects to help Utahs deer herd. Have they done enough…no….were they in a position to do more…yes at one time. Are they currently in that position…no.

If you actually knew me and knew my full story and belief on the SFW you’d probably be surprised. ?

Inquiring minds…

Muley73’s decades of involvement and SFW with tens of millions of publicly generated dollars for “conservation” and our herds still suck as bad as WhoopiBess and Muley suggest.

Vanilla,
Again…you honestly have no clues about me and many realities. I know that eats you up but it doesn’t make me dishonest or you some integrity draped knight on a tall steed. Seriously sport you sound like a fool and don’t even realize it.

This Has Gotta Be a FAKE Post?

JUDAS Niller!

How Long Did The OUR DEER HERDS STILL SUCK Take To Sink In?

Inquiring minds…

Well that’s a loaded question. Short answer…yes they have done some good projects to help Utahs deer herd. Have they done enough…no….were they in a position to do more…yes at one time. Are they currently in that position…no.

If you actually knew me and knew my full story and belief on the SFW you’d probably be surprised. ?

As an honest question, because I am not in the know.

How are they not currently still poised to do the work?

Also why do you think people should still donate/support their cause when by your statement they failed their mission/promise when they were better poised?

As an honest question, because I am not in the know.

How are they not currently still poised to do the work?

Also why do you think people should still donate/support their cause when by your statement they failed their mission/promise when they were better poised?
DBG,
Honest question back…Have you heard me say anyone should join the SFW?

I cannot say that I have.

I have always just noticed your ardent support of them.
They have done some good. They still do some great projects. So does MDF.

However if you go back and read what I have said for a long time you see I have always said they do more than any other group. ( Recently MDF has definitely picked up their game).

But I have also said if you show me an actual group doing more I’ll gladly support them. To this point I’ve never even had a group suggested…just the same guys on this forum complaining about the SFW. That same group also loves to make assumptions.

Truth…you could go back to 93 and through the years. Number of actual SFW “guys” that would tell you I was champion of SFW would be far less than 10.

Do I still give some support, sure they have some good projects. Do I agree with a lot they do…nope…never have and the list why would still stump Vanilla. ?

I honestly can’t think of a time that I’ve told people to actually join SFW. Maybe I’m wrong but you’d have to dig pretty deep in these forums to find it. ??‍♂️

"By the late 1940s, deer numbers had expanded to extremely dense populations throughout Utah. Deer populations had gradually increased in response to increased browse availability on winter ranges, increased predator control, and buck-only hunting in most areas. The limited number of antlerless-control permits issued before 1950 accomplished little in curbing the growth of most mule deer populations. At this time the high deer density was observed to be out-of-balance with the forage available on the winter range. On most ranges it is estimated the appropriate balance between deer numbers and available forage on winter ranges occurred between 1940 and 1945. By 1946, the number of deer on winter ranges greatly exceeded the carrying capacity of most ranges"

Oh Lord. Not folks who spend their lives devoted to wildlife doing cya.

If they'd just gone to a meeting and listened to Muley as he made deer hunting possible we'd still have roughly 1 million deer in Utah.

They have done some good. They still do some great projects. So does MDF.

However if you go back and read what I have said for a long time you see I have always said they do more than any other group. ( Recently MDF has definitely picked up their game).

But I have also said if you show me an actual group doing more I’ll gladly support them. To this point I’ve never even had a group suggested…just the same guys on this forum complaining about the SFW. That same group also loves to make assumptions.

Truth…you could go back to 93 and through the years. Number of actual SFW “guys” that would tell you I was champion of SFW would be far less than 10.

Do I still give some support, sure they have some good projects. Do I agree with a lot they do…nope…never have and the list why would still stump Vanilla. ?

I honestly can’t think of a time that I’ve told people to actually join SFW. Maybe I’m wrong but you’d have to dig pretty deep in these forums to find it. ??‍♂️
And yet another post where you know some special secret things that we don't know about you or SFW or DWR or Don PEAY or DWR employees or the EXPO or napkin meetings or ?????m But we'll never hear these little mind-blowing tidbits 'cause we're too stupid, hateful, selfish, uncommitted or otherwise unworthy of receiving this precious information. You could probably make a good living by giving seminars and charging fees for this information, OR write a book! Come On, man. Tell us what you know!

And yet another post where you know some special secret things that we don't know about you or SFW or DWR or Don PEAY or DWR employees or the EXPO or napkin meetings or ?????m But we'll never hear these little mind-blowing tidbits 'cause we're too stupid, hateful, selfish, uncommitted or otherwise unworthy of receiving this precious information. You could probably make a good living by giving seminars and charging fees for this information, OR write a book! Come On, man. Tell us what you know!
Lee,
It's my personal experience. Lots of factors over a 40 year period. I have shared plenty and you all are so wrapped up in your own views and assumptions to actually read or understand. When I lay out factual info I get told I am dishonest...usually because Hoss of Vanilla are unknowing and it doesn't fit the narrative they believe. Any more it doesn't matter to me. I know the history and the realities.
Play the game and let me know how it all works out for you all. :)

Am I going to have to start paying rent for how much time I’m spending in muley73’s head?

Put on your big boy pants and get over it dude. We disagree on how to best move forward, that is all it should be. Yet you insist on pulling this “I know something you don’t know” crap, and you get called dishonest because you are.

All you have to do is leave it as we disagree and move on. You can dictate where it goes from there. You’re a terrible victim, by the way.

Last edited:
Am I going to have to start paying rent for how much time I’m sending in muley73’s head?

Put on your big boy pants and get over it dude. We disagree on how to best move forward, that is all it should be. Yet you insist on pulling this “I know something you don’t know” crap, and you get called dishonest because you are.

All you have to do is leave it as we disagree and move on. You can dictate where it goes from there. You’re a terrible victim, by the way.

Problem is you don't understand what a victim is.

I've laid out in perfect details what a victim is and how if you'd ude my ideas, victimhood would be ended I've spend 40 years learning at the knee of some old time victims, who really knew what victimhood is about. Not like this current management. They are greedy and lazy. Do you have any idea, that without me, victimhood would be everywhere. But then, of course you wouldn't, you can't comprehend victimhood.

Problem is you don't understand what a victim is.

I've laid out in perfect details what a victim is and how if you'd ude my ideas, victimhood would be ended I've spend 40 years learning at the knee of some old time victims, who really knew what victimhood is about. Not like this current management. They are greedy and lazy. Do you have any idea, that without me, victimhood would be everywhere. But then, of course you wouldn't, you can't comprehend victimhood.
Oh my…you two crack me up. Both of those tales are wonderful…don’t let me interrupt.

I’m literally confused about what I would even be a victim of??? ???

Last edited:
Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom