The Boys are in trouble today(Cowboys)

Something’s just not right here, so much miscommunication and they‘ve looked totally disinterested right from the start….

419735445_403357218923734_7840126704372828914_n.jpg

I agree, Belichick wouldn’t put up with Jerry’s sh!t…
And that’s exactly why Jerry will never win another ring. how many more do you suppose he could have won with Jimmy Johnson leading the charge? Most of the players he had back then were just hitting their prime when Jimmy walked.

Just watching that tub of guts on the sidelines yesterday shaking his head, instead of screaming at his players and holding them accountable spoke volumes.

Time for Dak to go, he chokes on every big game.
Reminds me of Danny Choke White he could get you to the big one but would choke when presented with the opportunity to be a real star...

Wilson is a better QB than Dak....Broncos had a good end of season so Wilson will be around a couple of years longer.

Wilson is gone...I'm a Broncos fan and I just can't see them working past the benching last 2 games.

However if we end up with Dak I may be done with the NFL let alone the broncos.

why does everyone hate Americas team?
35 years ago I was a fan.

I’m still not over how Jones treated Landry…….. and he has continued to remind me, ever time I see him, by the way he treats everyone who works for him.

As long as Jones owns any part of the Cowboys I will never go back to liking the team, regardless of anything else he does or doesn’t do.

I’m still not over how Jones treated Landry…….. and he has continued to remind me, ever time I see him, by the way he treats everyone who works for him.

As long as Jones owns any part of the Cowboys I will never go back to liking the team, regardless of anything else he does or doesn’t do.
I was answering 53’s question, you apparently disagree. You have persmission to share you thoughts, or not.

You talking to me? mtmuley
Yes, I was responding at you laughing at my reason for hating the Cowboys.

I shared my reason, you laughed at it, I sarcastically responded.

I don’t hate you Brother nor do I hate Jerry Jones but I hate how he treats people.

How do you know how he treats people? Firing Landry was a great decision. Jones should have fired McCarthy. The best coach the Cowboys ever had was Jimmy Johnson. I've been a fan for over 50 years. Seems Jerry Jones treats people very well. mtmuley

I don't think they were prepared for that game as it seemed like the Packers challenged almost every play the Cowboys ran. That is a coaching failure.

35 years ago I was pretty indifferent on the Cowboys.

I also did not like the way Jones treated Landry so I became a "Anybody but the Cowboys" fan.

I also didn't like how they became the self proclaimed "America's team. "
Must of been mostly because of the Cheerleaders and the cute little outfits they wear!

Then a couple three years ago I had to take my hat off to Mr. Jones.
When most players on every other team refused to stand for the National Anthem while supporting BLM, Colin Kaepernick or whatever else movement was going on at the time Jerry stated that " You stand for the National Anthem ,toe on the line." There was an exception or two but he also stated that You know where I stand on the issue.

So here I am pretty much indifferent about the Cowboys again, but I have to admit I enjoyed the shellacking they got by the Packers! But I'll enjoy it even more if the Packers do the same thing to San Fran this week-end!!

How do you know how he treats people? Firing Landry was a great decision. Jones should have fired McCarthy. The best coach the Cowboys ever had was Jimmy Johnson. I've been a fan for over 50 years. mtmuley
We all form opinions from what we observe and hear. I don’t know anything, only what I see and hear and filter it through my bias.

I never said it wasn’t a good decision for Jones to fire Landry or anyone else he’s fired.

Johnson was a good coach.

Seems Jerry Jones treats people very well.
Seems like he’s not….. to me, but……… I have no problem with how he seems to you. I like it like that….. you?

35 years ago I was pretty indifferent on the Cowboys.

I also did not like the way Jones treated Landry so I became a "Anybody but the Cowboys" fan.

I also didn't like how they became the self proclaimed "America's team. "
Must of been mostly because of the Cheerleaders and the cute little outfits they wear!

Then a couple three years ago I had to take my hat off to Mr. Jones.
When most players on every other team refused to stand for the National Anthem while supporting BLM, Colin Kaepernick or whatever else movement was going on at the time Jerry stated that " You stand for the National Anthem ,toe on the line." There was an exception or two but he also stated that You know where I stand on the issue.

So here I am pretty much indifferent about the Cowboys again, but I have to admit I enjoyed the shellacking they got by the Packers! But I'll enjoy it even more if the Packers do the same thing to San Fran this week-end!!
The reason I added this comment at the end of post #34……… As long as Jones owns any part of the Cowboys I will never go back to liking the team, regardless of anything else he does or doesn’t do.” was because of the position Jones took on the National Anthem issue.

It was a huge right thing he did, however just because a thug does something once in a while that is the right thing to do, does not make up for the horrible things he does most of the time.

Just my view of the world, not looking to change anyone’s social ideology.

I have hated the " boys " since they beat the broncos in the 1978 superbowl. 🤷
Oddly enough, that’s the first game I can remember watching them. I was 8 years old and decided that was my team. There’s been more teeth grinding than celebrating since then, but they’re still my team.
One thing is for sure, they’re either loved or hated, there ain’t no in between.

How do you know how he treats people? Firing Landry was a great decision. Jones should have fired McCarthy. The best coach the Cowboys ever had was Jimmy Johnson. I've been a fan for over 50 years. Seems Jerry Jones treats people very well. mtmuley
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom