R

RJ

DTfaM.gif

2nd choice. ..no points
2 for 2 so far..
and I will draw my x zone in ca
gonna be busy.
jester

LAST EDITED ON May-23-14 AT 05:04PM (MST)[p]Spike and Cow for me in 061. Hopefully have a freezer full of Elk this winter.

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get
punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Drew my NR Elk tag last year and followed it up this year with a deer tag and my second Lope tag for Nevada. Not to shabby.

Can you believe I drew UT Southwest Desert archery elk earlier in the week and my best hunting partner drew 231 archery elk today!!!!

I got my 5th choice. Only took 14 NR points. 131E I hope it's worth it after all these years. If I scout it hard and don't find much can you turn your tag back in?

> I got my 5th choice.
> Only took 14 NR
>points. 131E I hope
>it's worth it after all
>these years. If I
>scout it hard and don't
>find much can you turn
>your tag back in?

As long as you have it back to them by the last business day before your hunt you forfeit the money but retain your points.

Nothing for me or my brothers. But a friend got a desert sheep tag, think I'll invite myself along if dates work out...LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Can anyone tell me the dates for Area 6 Deer Early Rifle hunt? The Ndow site appears to be down. Super pumped to finally have a Nevada tag in my pocket.

My pop drew 17 late it could be one his last out of state hunts hes about ready to retire from hunting!

huntnrich - Those bucks are there year round. Its just harder to find them in the early hunt. Stay for the entire two weeks and hike, hike, hike.

6X7 - The last few days can be magical.

Skunked here, anyone know of a good spot to archery hunt elk in colorado... otc tag. This old man isn't getting any younger and I hate to not hunt at all this year.

>Can anyone tell me the dates
>for Area 6 Deer Early
>Rifle hunt? The Ndow site
>appears to be down. Super
>pumped to finally have a
>Nevada tag in my pocket.
>

Off the top of my noggin. 10/5-10/20

15 points across the board did me no good. Getting down to just a few other decent chances for tags.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

No Nevada this year for me, points towards 2015 now for Deer, both sheep hunts for NR. 2015 I will be able to start all over for Antelope again.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON May-23-14 AT 10:09PM (MST)[p]Nothing here. I need to figure out a second job so every few years or more, I can get a landowner tag. I enjoy hunting Nevada more than any of the 13 other states I have hunted including my home state of Idaho. Great people and varied terrain. Oh, and the best damn paved roads in North America.

041 archery antelope, area 10 late mule deer, cow management tag area 10... Looks like an exciting season!

Life's great here drew a ewe tag a antelope tag and buck tag along with my wife and my father drawing buck tags 3 tags this season to my self ain't a bad year gonna be fun

I think my family paid off NDOW this year....

Me- 16 Muzzleloader deer

Brother- 10 late depredation bull (after drawing bull last year), 6 early deer and 6 cow

Sister in law- 221 bull, 6 early deer and 6 cow

Other Brother- 6 early deer and 6 cow

Busy busy year ahead. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!!!!

Somebody is laughing at me:

011L Deer
031 Lope
072E Elk
061L Cow Elk

All my years of striking out across the board led to this! Now, to quit my job...

>Somebody is laughing at me:
>
>011L Deer
>031 Lope
>072E Elk
>061L Cow Elk
>
>All my years of striking out
>across the board led to
>this! Now, to quit
>my job...

Sweet!! Congrats!!

>Somebody is laughing at me:
>
>011L Deer
>031 Lope
>072E Elk
>061L Cow Elk
>
>All my years of striking out
>across the board led to
>this! Now, to quit
>my job...

You hit the mother load. I hope you feel guilty. So greedy!

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

LAST EDITED ON May-25-14 AT 05:35PM (MST)[p]Daughter 171L Muley!
Me, 111 ML Smokepole Muley!

We be chasin bucks :)

Ed

DAMM ED, YOUR LUCK IS REALLY AMAZING !!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR TAGS.....MUST BE LIVING RIGHT !!! SMOKE A TOAD............YD.

> I got my 5th choice.
> Only took 14 NR
>points. 131E I hope
>it's worth it after all
>these years. If I
>scout it hard and don't
>find much can you turn
>your tag back in?

As someone who has received a returned tag in 2011, before the automatic system, I would caution to make sure you give the next person enough time. Before, they would call, and you would have time to consider it. Now, if someone has that box checked, and you turn the tag back in at least 2 days before the season starts, the next alternate gets hit with the charge, and they don't have much time to plan. I could see this being ok for a medical emergency or the like, but if you can't find a booner buck, make sure there is enough time for someone to enjoy the tag.

071,061 Early Archer Bull..
101E Mulie...
Got to get in real good shape...
Best of luck to all. Could use some advice for 071 Elk and 101 or 102 early Mulie Archer. Matt

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom