Think this one will go 800lbs?

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
harryhunter50103-5.jpg

Good hell that's a grizz......a felony around these parts. Another reason I don't post my photos on the web. :)

Hey Kevin D., No offense, but you dont get out much do you?It is perfectly legal to Import( with propper permits) into the lower48 Grizzly,Brown Bear,Wolf, Lynx,wolverine and about ten thousand other non idigenous species that are not legal to hunt here. Do a little research before you post, It will make you look smarter!----------(HunterHarry)

LAST EDITED ON May-06-03 AT 06:09AM (MST)[p]Look smarter??? My friend, if looking smarter was my goal the first thing I'd do is to get rid of the dog box in the back of my truck!! Relax a bit, I'm just having fun with you :)

Oh, and by the way, what's an idigenous species??

Hey Kev, geez man.. .if you wanta LOOK smarter don't just get rid of that dog box man ! Get rid of them black dogs too !!!

Wouldnt hurt to shave your teeth every now and again either :)

PS

How much for the box ? ;-)

Steve Lithgow
http://www.waycoolkennels.com

I think I like this HunterHarry fellar. He shows up on this forum and starts posting pictures of grizzly's and asking us weight guesses and jumps on Kevin for not knowing the regulations on importing indeginous species to the lower 48.

And here we all sit around our hound dogging campfire, and most of us have probably only been in 3 states in the lower 48. He's asking us if we don't "get out much"... and me and Kevin are both thinking, "Hell ya, we get out to the bar 3 nights a week."

I mean what the hell are we supposed to do? Are me and Kevin supposed to post the story of the time we were drunk and shot the grizzly that was eating out of the dumpster up in Yellowstone with Kevin's 30-30? I don't recall the words "indigenous" being uttered. I think it was more like, "Oh my gawd, gimme that gun, look at the size of that sucker!!" BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!

Just isn't going to be as neat a story as hearing HunterHarry tell his Alaskan tale. 'Course me and Kev's trip only cost us gas money, a couple bottles of Hooch, and the wasted money on those Doobies Kevin bought that we suspect was really dried cow ##### and not mary jane!!

I think it's us that need to educate HunterHarry, and what better way to do it than inviting him to bear camp. HH, how far are you from Utah? His new pickup should haul me, Kev and CB just fine. CB will need to have his cooler next to him, for medicinal purposes of course. And as he's littering I-70 with beer cans, MuleHound will look the other way when he sees the 6 dog boxes jammed into the back, with all our camping gear stacked on top and tied down with baling wire.

I'll have the video camera rolling when we pull into camp and 6 of Ed's hounds run over and jump up on the sides of his new truck with muddy feet and 4 inch toenails!! As Ed walks over nonchalantly to look at the '72 camper shell we got tied down to Kev's four wheeler trailer.

I've read some funny stuff on this site, but that post by HH was the best. Asking Kevin if he "got out much", expecting anyone on this site to give a rats ass about any game laws, let alone the laws on importing indigenous species or non idigenous or whatever the hell it was, and then giving him advice on how to "look smarter"... That was good stuff!!!

HH, consider coming to bear camp with us. You'll get an opportunity like no other. To sit around a campfire with the biggest bunch of cutthroats and poachers west of the Mississippi, and bring your proclamation. Hell dude, you could be like a Biblical prophet calling a generation of sinners to repentence!!

"And behold, subsection IVX states that the following non indigenous species may in fact be imported into the following states..." STONE HIM, STONE HIM!!!!

:) Great post buddy, very few get licks in on Kevin but I must warn you paybacks are a b**** with him!! ;-)

-Dawg

Dawg, maybe HH is kind of new to this site and hasn't figured out that this forum is unlike any other forum on this site. Maybe he better stay up in the other forums. Hell, I have been here a year and still don't have the crowd down here figured out. Maybe someday I will break down and get some mangy hounds and join in.

DAWG, You should contact one of the local hunting magazines and do the "exit laughing my A!! off" page for them. It only pays a hundred dollars or so, but man it would be worth reading once a month or two.
I would subscribe to the magazine just to read your article each issue.
One thing for sure, no matter how my day is going I can come in here and laugh till' it hurts.
With tears still running down my cheeks,
Catmandoodoo!!!!;-)

I don't mean to "stick my Alaskan photos in anyones face" I like to see other guys's pics too!I busted my ass,saved sold stuff,worked O.T.,made payments& kissed my ol'ladys butt so I could pull off my Alaskan adventures.It is possible for us working guys to enjoy some of these "Big" hunts if you buckle down and have the willpower! I just learned how to post pictures,I scanned them at a relatives house and sent them to my emailbox then I forwarded them to the monstermuley email address,They will send them back to you with an address for each picture then you just type that address on the message box along with your message and you're in business! If I can do it even you doggers can do it!-----(HunterHarry) Let's see some photos!

Go back through a couple of pages Harry and look for "the boys tom" and "catmando's toad". Those are a couple of recent cat pictures.
Until I recently sold all of my hounding equipment and dogs I didn't realize I could afford to buy a hunt. Damn hounding is a expensive hobby. Now a Grizz hunt by 2008 is my goal. I need to get a black bear first though.
Take the ribbing on this site with a grain of salt, but don't be afraid to dish it out either.

LAST EDITED ON May-06-03 AT 04:21PM (MST)[p]Think I'll pull up a lawn chair next to this cooler and watch for a while. I'd weigh in, but someone might mistake me for an overachiever.:)

Course, I'll have to check in from time to time on the mudshark trolling threads topside.:eek:

Thats a nice bear. Hunter Harry, dont let these teapee creeper's
give you any grief, keep them pic coming

peace out bro........

Aw shucks, you boys are making me blush. The only thing I can add is to correct Waycool's suggestion that I shave my teeth.....it should be the singular "tooth" instead. :)

And tim....."teapee creepers"??? Are the exploits with the gals in Shiprock on our last bear hunt becoming that well known???

HH,

Don't ever feel like you need to apologize to any of us cutthroat band of poachers and comancheros!!!

I love to see real hunters post photos of real hunts. We can't hardly ever post any of our photos since Ed is always in the background in his tiger skin thong, and Stan is always prancing around in his skin tight spandex suits. Imagine the abuse we'd take on this site.

Plus Me 'n Kev and CB are so damn ugly that we'd be fools to post our pictures on this site. CB has most people on this site convinced he's quite the ladies man and a real looker.

Tim has the right idea, don't apologize to us or try to explain yourself, just dish out some verbal abuse and call us the ***holes that we really are!!!

And keep the photos and stories coming while you're at it. And don't worry about Bluehair. He's like a hungry lion. He's lurking there in the shadows waiting for you to make a mistake. Once you do he'll pounce and sink his fangs deep in your throat. But that's OK, those wounds eventually heal up, I should know!! ;-)

-Dawg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom