Where is all the global warming, climate change posts?

schoolhousegrizz

Very Active Member
I remember last year some people were on here complaining about the drought and how global warming is ruining the Earth. I said what are you going to say next year when it is a terrible winter? Well what say you?

This Is The One I Started A While Back!

California is in real trouble for the next week or so. All that snowpack and now the "atmospheric rivers" are lining up. We're drowning in drought.

I have yet so see a single climate change prediction come true in the last 40 years including California's endless drought.

I remember last year some people were on here complaining about the drought and how global warming is ruining the Earth. I said what are you going to say next year when it is a terrible winter? Well what say you?

Check out the Powell thread on the Utah Localized Hunting Talk forum. Powell is doomed...

That's where you'll find the latest climate change discussion.

Well, I tell these climate wackos 2 things.
1 - Mankind must be doing something right, we have not had a dust bowl era for almost 100 years.
2 - The world/climate has and will always change. Compare the lifespan of man to the earth. Man has been around only a minuscule amount of time.
Remember in the 70’s when these same wackos said we would all freeze to death because the world was cooling and pollution was blocking out the suns heat. ??

Doubt that!!! But everyone is entitled to their opinion on who the WORST governor is. Maybe lock them all in a room and whoever is the last one standing can go back to his job.

Except she is expected to sign a bill that allows abortion to extend 28 days after birth...

Except she is expected to sign a bill that allows abortion to extend 28 days after birth...
Ummm, I honestly can’t tell if you’re being serious.
That would be called “murder”, not abortion…….I’m not worried about murder being legalized, no matter how bad she is.

Last edited:
Ummm, I honestly can’t tell if you’re being serious.
That would be called “murder”, not abortion…….I’m not worried about murder being legalized, no matter how bad she is.

Perinatal and 28 days are the words used in the bill Perinatal normally meaning after birth. This has been a highly contested bill, 7 democrats in the House sided with republicans. All democrats in the senate voted in favor.

In 2017, a write up was done that the OB/GYN unit at UNM medical school/hospital allowed for surviving infants after an abortion attempt were allowed to be exposed with no medical care until death on their own.

To sum up the climate gig...

Forbes "SVB one of the nations best banks"

Mittens to Obama "You don't just pick the winners and losers. You only pick the losers" When referencing the failed green company Solyndra. Of course Mittens has joined the green cabal. Supporting Brandon and the Demon-crats

Read a news article the other day that Cori Bush, fount of political intelligence that she is, stated before a congressional hearing that fossil fuel companies are racist because more white people drive cars causing harm to black and brown people or some such BS. Gawd what a miserably stupid, racist C-word.

Read a news article the other day that Cori Bush, fount of political intelligence that she is, stated before a congressional hearing that fossil fuel companies are racist because more white people drive cars causing harm to black and brown people or some such BS. Gawd what a miserably stupid, racist C-word.

When a toddler makes up a serious story it's adorable. When an adult makes up a serious story it's laughable.

This sums it up?

336018505_1261264411144042_6936024153225195399_n.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom