Where is Snoopdog

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
Ok we found ODW and he was ok where in the hell is Snoop. I miss him on here never a bad word towards anyone just a good guy.

Anyone know where he is?

Somebody said he ran off with Heidi Klum....... who ever that is.
I did a search:

"Heidi Klum is a German and American model, television host, producer, and businesswoman. She appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1998 and was the first German model to become a Victoria's Secret Angel."

I guess he doesn't need us anymore. I hope she hunts and fishes.

Huh....... not sure hunting and fishing would be a feature I’d pay extra for........ but that’s just me.

Amazing what a little sunlight will do.
oldiedancing.gif

On a more serious note. I hope Snoopdog is absent due to a bucket list trip to New Zealand or visiting a new grand child in Hawaii and not a serious illness on something worse.

When everybody else was disgusted with me, I could always count on a ? from the dog.......?

Last edited:
Hmmm, doesn't appear so. I knew what you meant, though & likely a victim of self-correct. ;)
I took another try at it. ?

Actually it’s rarely autocorrect with me. I really believe it’s a form of dyslexia, I have a problem where my mind gets it right but I type it wrong, both adding words, leaving them out or completely typing the wrong word. It’s madding, I can reread something 3 or 4 times and not pick it up. After all these years I just said to hell with it and let it fly........ my ego is so corrupt I don’t even care if the whole internet world knows I’m illiterate.

There is probably is a term for the psychological ability to look pasts one's limitations but I’m too lazy to give a damn.

I took another try at it. ?

Actually it’s rarely autocorrect with me. I really believe it’s a form of dyslexia, I have a problem where my mind gets it right but I type it wrong, both adding words, leaving them out or completely typing the wrong word. It’s madding, I can reread something 3 or 4 times and not pick it up. After all these years I just said to hell with it and let it fly........ my ego is so corrupt I don’t even care if the whole internet world knows I’m illiterate.

There is probably is a term for the psychological ability to look pasts one's limitations but I’m too lazy to give a damn.
Yup. I recall you mentioning that before. Looks good now, but we need to talk about "madding" & this passage: "There is probably is a term for...:ROFLMAO:

I ha e to 'fix' mine all the time but sometimes it is too late. I was accused of being drunk once. More likely I had taken a Lunesta and posted after it hit me. Lunesta is a sleeping med.
There have been a few times where I proof read an article a couple times & still missed a mistake because my mind told me what I meant to type. Most of those are the typo variety.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom