Who Needs a Dog?

E

ELKabong

I've always wanted a giraffe, but this would work too...
Wonder if he could be saddle-broke?

45b9466f66431b7e.jpg

45b946af68273b02.jpg

45b946f56b1bc531.jpg

45b947266d727ee6.jpg

For a small fee we can lead you to a hunt of a life time. Hunt our ranch. Take the kids for a ride before you shoot him.

Rutnbuck

That's funny as hell.
If you'll deliver, bring him down here
to TX. I don't think he's going to like
the summers much. Thats cool.
And 'kabong, you're the big, ugly sob I
always pictured you to be. Or is that the
Moose? I'm confused as hell.................

Moosie??????

Michael
"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

>That's funny as hell.
>If you'll deliver, bring him down
>here
>to TX. I don't think he's
>going to like
>the summers much. Thats cool.
>And 'kabong, you're the big, ugly
>sob I
>always pictured you to be. Or
>is that the
>Moose? I'm confused as hell.................

Har har!!

We'll ship one down to ya,
you can jus' shave the fur off him... he he he... bald moosey!

Those are really cool shots but please be careful around wild animals. Especially watch the kids!!! Did you know there have been more people killed by moose in Alaska than Bear? Several were semi domesticated moose that just snapped and stomped someone into the ground. There was one case where a Moose killed a profesor at the University of Alaska becuase he walked to close to it while walking to his class room. People would never think of taking pictures like that with a bear... A Moose is just as dangerous and maybe more! Just my two cents

You're right groundhog, but we all know rutnbuck and Elkabong never had a lick of sense! LOL!

Elkabong, you've always wanted a giraffe????? Never mind........:)

Eel

Ahhhh shoot...
I KNEW I'd get beet-up a bit over the wild anamule/people thang... but I'm used to it.
Here's my gran-kid with his new FFA project...

45bb7c692e0b96dc.jpg

I live with Danger every day... but as long as she has checks in the book, she's happy...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom