Anyone got "furries" in their kids schools?

Gas prices have dropped. I can see some of you hate that now apparently. Utah's average? Currently $2.86 a gallon. I'm sorry you're now upset about that.

I think you may be forgetting how much money Donald Trump spent, specifically in 2020 as he left office. Stop trying to put all of the spending on Biden. Trump spent PLENTY especially in the last year.

No, they probably will never drop to a historic low again, true.

Keep hoping for that economic crash that didn't happen and isn't going to.

BTW the market was up again today.

I could just attach 60 Articles from the left about how wall street isn't main street to counter your market up comment but even you know what was said during orange man.

When you run inflation to 50% on gas and 40% on food, and this month it's only 3%, you didn't accomplish anything. Presidents get judged on their term, not a 3 month period.

We already had a recession, the media just changed the definition. And, with his 39% approval rate today, no one is buying bidenomics

Conservatives sure jumped on the bandwagon when he told them to. PS you're right, your thought leaders are the great Sean Hannity, Ben Shapiro, etc. who also piled on an American company and made people lose their jobs. Nothing about virtue signaling and cancel culture on that right wing of snowflakes is there.

Buisness 101.

Know WHO your customer is.

Bud light not wanting frat boys, rednecks, and white males cost them their business. The frat boys, rednecks, and white males simply noticed they weren't wanted, so they took buisness where they were.

Bet your azz, budlight didn't call all those farmers in Idaho to ask if they should move away from their traditional customers.

I could just attach 60 Articles from the left about how wall street isn't main street to counter your market up comment but even you know what was said during orange man.

When you run inflation to 50% on gas and 40% on food, and this month it's only 3%, you didn't accomplish anything. Presidents get judged on their term, not a 3 month period.
Gas reached current prices under Trump as well. As I've stated multiple times orange man spent trillions as well.
We already had a recession, the media just changed the definition. And, with his 39% approval rate today, no one is buying bidenomics
We certainty DID NOT have a recession lol. The economy kept growing quarter after quarter despite conservatives swearing and begging it to fail. Unemployment has been at record lows under Biden's Presidency.

Buisness 101.

Know WHO your customer is.

Bud light not wanting frat boys, rednecks, and white males cost them their business. The frat boys, rednecks, and white males simply noticed they weren't wanted, so they took buisness where they were.
It cost them a small sector of their business (1% globally to be exact). As I said, the brand is still the #2 beer brand in America. Which conservatives decided to replace with Mexican beer brewed in Mexico vs the American brewed beer that built it's entire brand off being the American beer and employ's American's, but culture wars and snowflaketry right?
Bet your azz, budlight didn't call all those farmers in Idaho to ask if they should move away from their traditional customers.
Nor should they have to lol. Advertising to EVERY audience instead of just the straight, white, conservative guy is fine. But it hurts your feelings to see others advertised to, you all think you're the only group entitled to be marketed too. Thanks for making my point again. You think you're entitled to be the only one a company advertises too. Sounds about white.

Seems like we lost prior to trump. Was that on him too?
The difference is, Romney ran against the single most popular American politician of all time. Obama would beat Trump every. single. time. Trump and his hand picked candidates have ran in great situations to win and have just lost, lost, lost. 2022 should have been an amazing year for Republicans, instead it was a dud. Romney didn't lose because he was too nice. Romney lost because he was running against Barack Obama, who is at least a top 3 most popular politician of all time. Period. Obama could run again, and win. Obama won the Presidency, even while losing the Senate, House, etc. It was an Obama attraction, not a Romney repudiation. You took the wrong lessons. It was a Clinton repudiation, not a Trump embracement. If Michelle Obama jumped in this race, it would be over and she would easily beat Trump in the general.

Seems like we lost prior to trump. Was that on him too?
I think it's all cyclical. The country swings left and right over time.

I do believe the polarization is the highest in my lifetime though. Clearly Trump appeals to the farthest right in the party. Then again, although Dems won't admit it- Biden does as well. The single most liberal off-the-charts thing I've ever seen was the proposed student loan bailout. Half a trillion dollars, +/- a few 100 billion? To young adults who overwhelmingly vote D? Oh man- talk about buying votes!

Gas reached current prices under Trump as well. As I've stated multiple times orange man spent trillions as well.

We certainty DID NOT have a recession lol. The economy kept growing quarter after quarter despite conservatives swearing and begging it to fail. Unemployment has been at record lows under Biden's Presidency.

national average for regular gas on his last day in office, January 20, was $2.393 per gallon
-CNN

Oh, we did.

2 quarters of negative growth was, is, and always has been the definition, well, until Biden had it, then suddenly the definition changed

Is your Google permanently broke? These are t hard topics

It cost them a small sector of their business (1% globally to be exact). As I said, the brand is still the #2 beer brand in America. Which conservatives decided to replace with Mexican beer brewed in Mexico vs the American brewed beer that built it's entire brand off being the American beer and employ's American's, but culture wars and snowflaketry right?

Nor should they have to lol. Advertising to EVERY audience instead of just the straight, white, conservative guy is fine. But it hurts your feelings to see others advertised to, you all think you're the only group entitled to be marketed too. Thanks for making my point again. You think you're entitled to be the only one a company advertises too. Sounds about white.

When you insult your core market, on tape, you shot yourself in he head.

I don't drink bud light, I don't care for the rice taste in the Bud or it's clones.

But, as YOU posted, Coors light advertised with LBGT folks, and parades. That is why they didn't get hit. Telling your consumers your unwanted frat boys, and white rednecks gets you exactly what you asked for, less frat boys and rednecks.

As for Modelo. Perhaps in your lilly white neighborhood you don't see it. But the Latino guys around here drink it pretty exclusively, that's how it is #1. It was #2 prior.

Last edited:

national average for regular gas on his last day in office, January 20, was $2.393 per gallon
-CNN
On the day he left office. Now do his entire Presidency. And so what you’re saying is we’re almost right where it was when he left now.
Oh, we did.

2 quarters of negative growth was, is, and always has been the definition, well, until Biden had it, then suddenly the definition changed

Is your Google permanently broke? These are t hard topics
Is yours? Economic outlook, is looking positive.

When you insult your core market, on tape, you shot yourself in he head.

I don't drink bud light, I don't care for the rice taste in the Bud or it's clones.

But, as YOU posted, Coors light advertised with LBGT folks, and parades. That is why they didn't get hit. Telling your consumers your unwanted frat boys, and white rednecks gets you exactly what you asked for, less frat boys and rednecks.
I mean sure, Bud Light still outsells Coors Light. And Budweiser still outsells Coors full. I guess Bud still has the market.
As for Modelo. Perhaps in your lilly white neighborhood you don't see it. But the Latino guys around here drink it pretty exclusively, that's how it is #1. It was #2 prior.
And Bud is #2, it’s not like Bud dropped off the map like some want to pretend. Did they lose some money? Sure. Bud Light is still the second most popular beer in America and several of AB’s brands are in the top 10. Anheuser-Busch is still very much the king of beer in America even after the controversy. But conservatives yielding the top American beer brand of all time to be replaced by a beer made in Mexico. Oh the irony about the idea of immigrants taking Americans jobs. Conservatives sure did a good job of killing some jobs, AB the company is fine. But the thousands of workers who lost their jobs probably struggled a bit.

On the day he left office. Now do his entire Presidency. And so what you’re saying is we’re almost right where it was when he left now.

You don't cut interest rates in a good economy. You cut interest rates to attempt to spur it.

I mean sure, Bud Light still outsells Coors Light. And Budweiser still outsells Coors full. I guess Bud still has the market.

And Bud is #2, it’s not like Bud dropped off the map like some want to pretend. Did they lose some money? Sure. Bud Light is still the second most popular beer in America and several of AB’s brands are in the top 10. Anheuser-Busch is still very much the king of beer in America even after the controversy. But conservatives yielding the top American beer brand of all time to be replaced by a beer made in Mexico. Oh the irony about the idea of immigrants taking Americans jobs. Conservatives sure did a good job of killing some jobs, AB the company is fine. But the thousands of workers who lost their jobs probably struggled a bit.

You realize there's a reason Coors doesn't have the foothold in America that Bud does, right? I'll let you go watch Smokey and the Bandit to figure it out

Ouch

Ouch
So they are uncertain is it will even happen, but also stating if it does it will be very mild in the very article you post. Stock market went up again today btw. You did notice when I mentioned "soft landing" in this thread right? "Soft patch", "soft landing", you ain't getting the recession you'd hoped for electorally Hoss.

You don't cut interest rates in a good economy. You cut interest rates to attempt to spur it.
Okay? That's kinda what we want. You realize they were cutting it during Trumps Presidency correct? Yes. Obviously cutting rates is to spur the economy, and obviously raising rates is to slow it. As much heat as the current President gets over economic situations, the Federal Reserve is actually who controls the economy.

You realize there's a reason Coors doesn't have the foothold in America that Bud does, right? I'll let you go watch Smokey and the Bandit to figure it out
So you agree with me AB and its brands including Bud Light are just fine, but guess who's not? The workers who lost good jobs at AB as well as bottle distributors and places that they purchased from.

Okay? That's kinda what we want. You realize they were cutting it during Trumps Presidency correct? Yes. Obviously cutting rates is to spur the economy, and obviously raising rates is to slow it. As much heat as the current President gets over economic situations, the Federal Reserve is actually who controls the economy.

The more you speak the dumber you get.

No. No that's not what you want. Low interest rates don't offer return on savings. Second, they create bubbles.

Funny how the libs all the sudden sound like R.

"Stock market is high"

So you agree with me AB and its brands including Bud Light are just fine, but guess who's not? The workers who lost good jobs at AB as well as bottle distributors and places that they purchased from.

Are you as concerned as your lib heros shut down oil drilling putting thousands of hard working Americans, truck drivers, supply line folks out of s job?

How about all the pipeline welders?

If AB cares about those employees so much, why are they now under strike threat?

The more you speak the dumber you get.

No. No that's not what you want. Low interest rates don't offer return on savings. Second, they create bubbles.
So the fed dropped the interest rates to record lows during....guess who's presidency? Also it depends on how low the rates drop. Lower rates are in essence what spurs the economy, as legitimately is exactly what your post said a literally on this page. The fed certainly has been balancing the interest rate in spurring and stalling the economy. If there was a bubble created by interest rates, it was created when the other guy was President and they were at record lows correct? Or maybe the Federal Reserve is what controls that and not the President, you just want to blame one guy and not the other, when in reality neither really have much to do with it.
Funny how the libs all the sudden sound like R.

"Stock market is high"
Funny how Republican's have been begging for an economic collapse for 3 years now, that hasn't materialized and isn't going to and they're begging even harder right now. All for politics because when it comes down to it, those polices, that rhetoric it ain't popular, and you need economic problems to win.

Are you as concerned as your lib heros shut down oil drilling putting thousands of hard working Americans, truck drivers, supply line folks out of s job?
America has literally been pumping more barrels of oil than it ever has. But don't let reality smack you in the face.

"Last month, weekly US oil production hit 13.2 million barrels per day, according to the US Energy Information Administration. That’s just above the Donald Trump-era record of 13.1 million set in early 2020 just before the Covid-19 crisis sent output and prices crashing."

Welcome to bring an R.

Drill baby drill, and Wallstreet are now what Biden is running on🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I could explain the "why's" of increased oil production, but you'd just spin onto something else.

Youre right. His all time lows for approval are because 61% of the country is just too stupid to understand how great things are going.

Welcome to bring an R.

Drill baby drill, and Wallstreet are now what Biden is running on🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I could explain the "why's" of increased oil production, but you'd just spin onto something else.

Youre right. His all time lows for approval are because 61% of the country is just too stupid to understand how great things are going.
Oh no, Biden is certainly not popular, but here's the thing, he's running against that guy, and when November comes, and those young voters who don't answer pollsters vote, as well as minorities, as well as all those voters who hate the orange guy, he can certainly win. He can beat that guy still. And you know that whether you'll admit it or not. Biden won't be the motivating factor for people in November, the orange idiot will.

You have a candidate that would walk away with the election, but for some reason the GOP wants to stick with the perennial loser

Haley voting Republican:

"Is there anything Donald Trump could do to make you vote for him this time? Not at this point, too late, I wouldn't support him under any circumstances"

Simple. The GOP aids and abets racism, pretends what they experience doesn’t exist, and has old white guys preaching to them about how they should feel about racism, what they experience, and people watch as the GOP demonizes people who don’t look like them. It’s not that hard. It’s been well presented on this board in the last 20 messages on this thread. White conservatives swear they get to tell minorities about the racism they experience. That works out to the tune of 90% of them not voting for any of your candidates. But no @notdonhunting you go ahead, you, another white conservative guy tell me why a 90% of black people vote for the Democrat. You clearly are the one to ask on the subject,
The Democrat's history on civil rights is as murky as Lying Joe Biden's claims on particpating in the cvil right smovement. Neither party has a good record on race. What have the Democrats done to make things better? But lie about what they are going to do. Then they do nothing.

Oneye, Rodney King said it right. "Can't we all just get along?" We need more people like Rodney King and Martin Luther King. Less race baiters like Al Sharpton.

This accusation of Joey lying is by none other than Jake (Fake) Tapper on CNN.

“What it says is, ‘In order for your child with curly black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin to be able to learn anything, he needs to sit next to my blond-haired, blue-eyed son.’ Joe Biden

Oh no, Biden is certainly not popular, but here's the thing, he's running against that guy, and when November comes, and those young voters who don't answer pollsters vote, as well as minorities, as well as all those voters who hate the orange guy, he can certainly win. He can beat that guy still. And you know that whether you'll admit it or not. Biden won't be the motivating factor for people in November, the orange idiot will.

You have a candidate that would walk away with the election, but for some reason the GOP wants to stick with the perennial loser

Haley voting Republican:

"Is there anything Donald Trump could do to make you vote for him this time? Not at this point, too late, I wouldn't support him under any circumstances"

Seems even St Obama doesn't believe you.

Here's the reality outside of Rachael Maddow.

Trumps case in Georgia is about to go down in flames.

Most of his Jack Smith case is headed down in flames

It's not secret the ballot removal case goes down, probably 7-2

So here we will come, into an election year where the only plan the Dems had, which was tie Trump up in court so he can't campaign, goes down in flames and all that's left is a guy who can't get off a stage without getting lost.

Nicki Haley is the establishment and military contractors wet dream

I prefer DeSantis to all of them, even Trump, but I am in the minority.

My vote is for DeSantis
I personally like Vivek Ramaswamy, but he is too inexperienced. I do believe he is going to have a seat at the table if Trump wins and maybe if DeSantis wins. He is great to watch against the media he has great skill set at communicating.

Seems even St Obama doesn't believe you.

Here's the reality outside of Rachael Maddow.

Trumps case in Georgia is about to go down in flames.

Most of his Jack Smith case is headed down in flames

It's not secret the ballot removal case goes down, probably 7-2

So here we will come, into an election year where the only plan the Dems had, which was tie Trump up in court so he can't campaign, goes down in flames and all that's left is a guy who can't get off a stage without getting lost.

Nicki Haley is the establishment and military contractors wet dream

I prefer DeSantis to all of them, even Trump, but I am in the minority.
Really? You must think Trumps appeal on his supposed absolute presidential immunity went well for him yesterday?

Didn’t sound like any of the 3 judges hearing the case were impressed.

Really? You must think Trumps appeal on his supposed absolute presidential immunity went well for him yesterday?

Doesn't matter if SCOTUS tosses the Jan6 defendants case.

Most of his charges disappear.

It's what the libs have never got, for 7 years it's been "we will get him this time" , because they each want so desperately to be the hero, they overcharge, under deliver, get nailed for BS.

And in the public they look like a bunch of old Karen's screaming "get off my lawn".

Biden has supported Israel, I give credit. His wack job coalition doesn't.

Drilling efficiency is up, producing more barrels. His wack job supports hate that.

So even a couple things the "independents" like, his wack jobs hate.

91 charges? The great Orange Hitler. And Biden trails him.

Short of another pandemic ( which they are desperately trying to push the "COVID return"), the public will get to see him campaign. No more hiding. No more basement.

The libs are freaking out that a dimentia riddled boomer is their leader. Young folks showing up to support yet another 4 years of boomer? Good luck.

Imagine if you all just shut up, let Trump run, and beat him in the election. The libs make Trump popular

I think a ridiculous claim that presidents have “absolute immunity” deserves some attention because it’s insane.

Time will tell if the voting public thinks he’s being treated “unfairly” for trying to overturn the results of the election.

More damning info will surly be available as this proceeds through the courts, don’t think this case goes up in flames.

I think a ridiculous claim that presidents have “absolute immunity” deserves some attention because it’s insane.

Time will tell if the voting public thinks he’s being treated “unfairly” for trying to overturn the results of the election.

More damning info will surly be available as this proceeds through the courts, don’t think this case goes up in flames.

Yeah?

So when Obama sends a drone and it kills an American citizen, is he immune? Or should he face charges?

How about when Fast and Furious results in a dead border guard?

I'm sure there are some families of military killed in Afghanistan with Bidens horrible withdrawal that would live to get him in court.

Approving a drone attack on an enemy of the country is certainly within the scope of the job of the presidency and should be protected. There's very tough calls all presidents have to make in doing their job that may involve causalities......dang good reason for having someone capable making those calls, huh?

Several courts have already indicated that Trumps actions leading up to an including J6 are NOT within the scope of his job as president. Neither was his involvement in GA, and several other states.

But hey, doesn't matter what you or I think at the moment.....let's wait and see what those judges think. Trumps team tried the same argument you present, it's pretty weak.

Last edited:
Approving a drone attack on an enemy of the country is certainly within the scope of the job of the presidency and should be protected. There's very tough calls all presidents have to make in doing their job that may involve causalities......dang good reason for having someone capable making those calls, huh?

Several courts have already indicated that Trumps actions leading up to an including J6 are NOT within the scope of his job as president. Neither was his involvement in GA, and several other states.

But hey, doesn't matter what you or I think at the moment.....let's wait and see what those judges think. Trumps team tried the same argument you present, it's pretty weak.

Running guns to Mexico was within the scope of Obama's?

This is the STUPID game the libs are playing.

They want to convict Trump after his "fight like hell" line, then guess what happens the next "fight" line from a lib and something goes bad, here comes the charges. Criminalizing political speech.

The removal from the ballot will come for them to. The President is constitutionally mandated to defend the border.

Now, immunity? That will come back too.

The left didn't learn after Reid's SCOTUS gamesmanship, now they have a 3-6 court.

No one is showing up to vote FOR Biden. Making Trump a martyr isn't going to do it.

No one is showing up to vote FOR Biden. Making Trump a martyr isn't going to do it.
Completely agree with you there. Doesn’t mean Trumps past actions should be ignored.

I’ve said this a lot lately…..there’s other Republican candidates that will SMOKE Biden in the general. AND they don’t even have a stack of criminal proceeding laid out ahead of them, AND they aren’t nearly 80 years old…..imagine that. They WOULD enact conservative policies as president.

But go ahead and risk it with a deeply compromised candidate like Trump, then call foul if you lose. Good plan.

Last edited:
I don't vote for 80yr olds.

But not a single R believes for a second that if Trump wasn't there there would be spirited debates and an election.

The second DeSantis won, they would come after him.

We watched the Obama FBI bug Trumps campaign headquarters and 3 years of Russiagate, followed with the Kavanaugh rape trains accusations.

Letting the libs dictate who the conservative candidate will be, isn't in the best interest of conservatives either

If you listen to Ben Shapiro, he was blasting Trump's defense tactics too today saying there is no way that's a valid argument and will not hold up.

I don't have time to get back to everything else right now, but no worries I'll be back everyone.

If you listen to Ben Shapiro, he was blasting Trump's defense tactics too today saying there is no way that's a valid argument and will not hold up.

I don't have time to get back to everything else right now, but no worries I'll be back everyone.
Aren't you the same guy that last week was ripping Shapiro, and now your a listener.

How shocking.

Guess you've heard his opinion on the whole Trump prosecutions then too huh?

Honestly, your f-,ing boring, get back, don't, I really don't care.

Long ago you exposed yourself for the clown you are

Aren't you the same guy that last week was ripping Shapiro, and now your a listener.
I listen to Shapiro daily. I don't agree with 90% of what he says, but guess what? I don't stay insulated in a bubble like you scared of hearing what someone like his perspective is.
How shocking.

Guess you've heard his opinion on the whole Trump prosecutions then too huh?
Yes.
Honestly, your f-,ing boring, get back, don't, I really don't care.

Long ago you exposed yourself for the clown you are
I think that's you Hoss, most of you on the this board are right wing political hacks who live in a the lilly white, one religion, one race, one political ideology that is Utah, and are scared and angry when someone challenges you on it.

My vote is for DeSantis
I personally like Vivek Ramaswamy, but he is too inexperienced. I do believe he is going to have a seat at the table if Trump wins and maybe if DeSantis wins. He is great to watch against the media he has great skill set at communicating.
Y'all just vote for simple sound bites. Vivek is a shape-shifter who has said the exact opposite things he says now within the year.

Asking question about a questionable election should not be a crime.

Asking question about a questionable election should not be a crime.

Sorry, but, "What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes” doesn’t sound like a question.

In case you didn’t recognize that, it’s a direct quote from Trump’s phone call to the GA Secretary of State, Raffensperger, pressuring him to make up an election result.

Kinda sounds more like a statement. Very different then asking legitimate questions.

Sorry, but, "What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes” doesn’t sound like a question.

In case you didn’t recognize that, it’s a direct quote from Trump’s phone call to the GA Secretary of State, Raffensperger, pressuring him to make up an election result.

Kinda sounds more like a statement. Very different then asking legitimate questions.

This case is done. And Willis and her side piece, are getting fired.

I listen to Shapiro daily. I don't agree with 90% of what he says, but guess what? I don't stay insulated in a bubble like you scared of hearing what someone like his perspective is.

Yes.

I think that's you Hoss, most of you on the this board are right wing political hacks who live in a the lilly white, one religion, one race, one political ideology that is Utah, and are scared and angry when someone challenges you on it.

Remind us all what town you live in.

I'm sure the demographics will shock us

This case is done. And Willis and her side piece, are getting fired.
So that makes it OK to ask an election official to just throw in an extra 11,780 votes for you?

So IF it turns out to be true that she gave a position to her boyfriend, the case is done? That logic is trash.

The negative perception of nepotism didn’t keep Kushner and Ivonka out of the White House did it?

Vivek is a shape shifting grifter and as I said has blatantly contradicted a lot of things he's said in the last 365 days. He's a con man, so is Donald Trump. You people just like them because they're mean to the people you don't like. They have no actual principles. They just attack people you don't like and give you sound bites and clips and that's how seriously you're voting. Sorry but liking Vivek and or Trump just tells me you don't care about anything but them giving you good sound bites because they're both obviously con man grifters.

Remind us all what town you live in.

I'm sure the demographics will shock us
Hoss, the problem is, you also live in the same state that's over 80% one race, dominated by one religion, and one thought process. Living in Davis County where when you get a few people of diverse backgrounds they end up suing the local governments for racism every five minutes ain't looking so good for you. Your school district and community has been in the national headlines for more racism in the last 5 years, than about anywhere in the country. You're now getting sued by the person the district literally hired to address the issue. Another week, another headline of pervasive racism in Davis County. Maybe at some point you'll just admit you have a problem instead of excusing every instance. Then maybe your district wouldn't be getting sued for racial discrimination every 5 minutes.

What if they are legit votes that some how got over looked.
How is this different that Gore in Florida.
Legit votes that got overlooked....right.

I'm sure you think the official way to look into that is through a secret phone call asking for the EXACT number of “legit votes that got overlooked" that would be needed to win the state.

Legit? That's pretty funny dude.

Last edited:
Oneye,
I'll tell what I don't care for
I don't care for more illegal Aliens that came into are country than births from US citizens for the year 2023
I don't care for millons of Illegal Aliens that have came into US and we know nothing about their intentions.
I don't care for kids getting sent home for hone schooling so Illegal Aliens can live in there school
I don't care for Secretary of Defense going AWOL for almost a week while we got military forces in harms way.
I don't care for the President of the United States and some of his cohort's calling good honest hard working citizens of the United States Nazis and other denigrating names, just because the President assumes they support his rival.
I don't care for this Administration to destroy the energy sector in the name of "Global Warming" so politicians and politicians friends can become rich.
That is just a short list of things I don't care for about this Administration.
So please don't judge me, you have no idea of what I care for.
You are clearly a bigot that is in your own words in the way you judge others.

What if they are legit votes that some how got over looked.
How is this different that Gore in Florida.

Oh give me a break. It was also exposed recently, this was just uncovered a few weeks ago:

The guy who doesn't care if he has to cheat to win is DONALD TRUMP. It's why he's claimed things are rigged up to his show not getting a Grammy. He's a sore ass loser and has been his entire life.

Oneye,
I'll tell what I don't care for
I don't care for more illegal Aliens that came into are country than births from US citizens for the year 2023
Are we blaming Joe for American's not having kids now? The inconvenient truth here is American's are not having enough kids to fill many of the jobs the country depends on. We are at a point even now, we actually are dependent on immigrants to fill those jobs. American's having kids isn't Joe's fault but I'm sure you'll blame him for it.
I don't care for millons of Illegal Aliens that have came into US and we know nothing about their intentions.
I don't know the intentions of millions of American's who do bad things every day too.
I don't care for kids getting sent home for hone schooling so Illegal Aliens can live in there school
Neither do I, and that wasn't right.
I don't care for Secretary of Defense going AWOL for almost a week while we got military forces in harms way.
Me either.
I don't care for the President of the United States and some of his cohort's calling good honest hard working citizens of the United States Nazis and other denigrating names, just because the President assumes they support his rival.
The MAGA base is several of the things they're called. Not every Trump voter but yes there's a disgusting portion of the MAGA GOP base that deserves to be called what they are. You can be a hard working American citizen, and still be a racist, bigoted, POS. These things are not mutually exclusive. I don't feel bad when bad people get called bad people even if they work hard.
I don't care for this Administration to destroy the energy sector in the name of "Global Warming" so politicians and politicians friends can become rich.
Global warming is real. The US just surpassed a record number of barrels per day. So you can believe as you wish but domestic oil production is at a record level.
That is just a short list of things I don't care for about this Administration.
So please don't judge me, you have no idea of what I care for.
You are clearly a bigot that is in your own words in the way you judge others.
Liking Vivek proves to me at minimum you're low information on who he is. He's a con man, he's a grifter. Even more so than Trump. Liking Vivek tells me the list you just rattled off doesn't really mean that much to you, because as long as the guy is mean to the media you have no clue about and don't care what he's said in the past. He's a liar, begging for a spot on Trump's team or for a podcast/spot on Fox News. If you care about any of those things or actually have principled positions, Vivek wouldn't be your choice. You care that he's mean to the media and people you don't like. You care that he talks down to your political opponents but are crying when it's done to you. That's clearly why you'd vote for Vivek because it's certainly not because he stands on principles, or for anything but grifting wherever is most advantageous to him at the minute.

Hoss, the problem is, you also live in the same state that's over 80% one race, dominated by one religion, and one thought process. Living in Davis County where when you get a few people of diverse backgrounds they end up suing the local governments for racism every five minutes ain't looking so good for you. Your school district and community has been in the national headlines for more racism in the last 5 years, than about anywhere in the country. You're now getting sued by the person the district literally hired to address the issue. Another week, another headline of pervasive racism in Davis County. Maybe at some point you'll just admit you have a problem instead of excusing every instance. Then maybe your district wouldn't be getting sued for racial discrimination every 5 minutes.

What town do you live in?

Stop being a puss. I live in Syracuse. How about you

For instance, these people are the dumbest form of human life on earth. The MAGA base deserves to be called out for the atrocity it is.

This.....is.....MAGA

They are now rigging the Iowa Caucus because Nikki Haley has defense friends and of course they are whipping up a quick blizzard and cold temperatures for her, which will assuredly put Trump at a disadvantage somehow. Here's the thing, these people aren't trolling, these people have legitimately lost their minds. This is not Republican's but this is a portion of MAGA that legitimately thinks these sorts of things are whipped up just to stop the idiot who more people hate than like. It wouldn't be so sad if there weren't hundreds of comments on the post feeding into it.

Out of all the rabid voters who is actually gonna be the ones motivated enough to go vote in -30 degree snowy weather? The people who think they're orange idiot is actually God's gift to the planet. Not Haley or DeSantis voters lol.

What town do you live in?

Stop being a puss. I live in Syracuse. How about you
What are you talking about? Here, Utahwildlifenet, I've said where I live several times. You know. And puss? Grow up Hoss. It's not my fault your district is in headlines constantly for racial discrimination which certainly doesn't exist even though there's more and more evidence it does all the time. But burry that head in the sand a little deeper, you're the straight, white, conservative guy, you don't have to deal with it so who cares right?

So that makes it OK to ask an election official to just throw in an extra 11,780 votes for you?

So IF it turns out to be true that she gave a position to her boyfriend, the case is done? That logic is trash.

The negative perception of nepotism didn’t keep Kushner and Ivonka out of the White House did it?

She's supposedly worried about ethics, while she's f-ing her special prosecutor and paying him a ton more than s ale and benefitting from him.

The case hinges on believing the her version of what "find 11800 " votes MEANS.

Her credibility is now at the center of the case.

She's most likely getting disbarred.

The case hinges on believing the her version of what "find 11800 " votes MEANS.
I think it’s clear as day exactly what his version of “go and find 11,780 votes” means.

That’s why he’s being prosecuted. He’s not the victim of a political witch hunt led by a DA who MIGHT have a secret lover who is also an attorney that she promoted.

Is that the ethics you’re referring to? Or was it the accusation of an extra-marital affair? I’m hoping you tell me it’s un-ethical to have an affair. Please also tell me it’s really un-ethical to try to cover that up.

There’s also the distinct possibility that this is made up by a defendant that really doesn’t want this case to proceed to trial….just to make some noise and stir the crowd.

Last edited:
I think it’s clear as day exactly what his version of “go and find 11,780 votes” means.

That’s why he’s being prosecuted. He’s not the victim of a political witch hunt led by a DA who MIGHT have a secret lover who is also an attorney that she promoted.

Is that the ethics you’re referring to? Or was it the accusation of an extra-marital affair? I’m hoping you tell me it’s un-ethical to have an affair.

There’s also the distinct possibility that this is made up by a defendant that really doesn’t want this case to proceed to trial….just to make some noise and stir the crowd.

So Russiagate, gives us 2 FBI agentswho had "an emergency plan", the assistant director fired for lying, the FBI counsel guilty of changing documents.

We have the NY DA who campaigned on getting Trump.

Now, The Georgia DA is getting disbarred.

At some point, do you look around and realize what's up?

Will it be next Monday month when half of Jack Smiths charges go away?
.or when SCOTUS goes 8-1 against Colorado?

At what point do you libs wake up and go, huh, perhaps my side seems to be dirty as ****?

So Russiagate, gives us 2 FBI agentswho had "an emergency plan", the assistant director fired for lying, the FBI counsel guilty of changing documents.

We have the NY DA who campaigned on getting Trump.

Now, The Georgia DA is getting disbarred.

At some point, do you look around and realize what's up?

Will it be next Monday month when half of Jack Smiths charges go away?
.or when SCOTUS goes 8-1 against Colorado?

At what point do you libs wake up and go, huh, perhaps my side seems to be dirty as ****?
Let’s do see if half his charges go away on Monday.

I’m thinking the only thing that might happen by Monday is that appeals court rejects Trumps bogus immunity claim 3-0. And his federal election interference case picks up more steam.

Last edited:
This is right, but unless you can find where Trump was asking for bogus votes you have no case. Pretty sure it is not out there or it would have been all over the news in bold letters. I agree that nearly 12,000 legit votes is a stretch and not likely to be found, but if Trump thinks there is a chance that they might be there he can ask to find them, asking doesn't mean the votes are there.

This. Is. Your. Party. This lawmaker also ran a Deznat alternate account on Twitter for a long time. If you don't know what that is, is it is a bunch of Mormon accounts on Twitter who use fake profiles and call themselves Deseret Nationalists. They are outwardly racist, homophobic, POS on Twitter. They are disgraceful human beings so of course this idiot Trevor Lee (who literally won his primary with FIFTEEN total votes last time around) is introducing such disgusting legislation. Again, the party of racism in 2024, is the GOP. It's not a contest at this point.

Truly if you don't think racism is rampant within some LDS members, find out what Deznats are. That's what they live off doing on twitter from alternate accounts.

No matter how many stupid posts you continue to make about individuals that are not supported by majority of Conservatives, it does not make Conservatives and LDS prejudice.
The fact is there is only one truly hateful bigot on this thread and that is you, and it is in your own words.
You can only see black and white., and you don't get it.

Richfield. I've said I live in Sevier County 20 times, I've made that quite clear, and you know that.

The 5 largest ethnic groups in Richfield, UT are White (Non-Hispanic) (91.7%), White (Hispanic) (2.29%), Two+ (Hispanic) (2%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (1.17%), and American Indian & Alaska Native (Non-Hispanic) (0.915%

Like I keep saying, you live in a protected area. You opinion is shaped by thst

No matter how many stupid posts you continue to make about individuals that are not supported by majority of Conservatives, it does not make Conservatives and LDS prejudice.
I didn’t say it was a majority, but that it exists, Trevor Lee is literally a LAWMAKER, and you don’t want to talk about structural racism I’m sure. Deznats isn’t a few people, it’s a lot of LDS people. Also, by polling, there’s a good 30-35% of the GOP that are hard MAGA. They’re idiots. They’re disgraceful. And that’s the people your party is appeasing and waning to these days. I understand you don’t like evidence of the garbage that is the hard right base, but it’s there.
The fact is there is only one truly hateful bigot on this thread and that is you, and it is in your own words.
You can only see black and white., and you don't get it.
Not seeing color is stupid. It impacts people’s lives….clearly. You are bigots, in an echo chamber, where you’re all the straight, white, Mormon, conservative dudes and saying “that isn’t true, it doesn’t affect me, who cares” “racism can’t be a problem for minorities, I’m the dominant religion, race, and historically powerful so it isn’t true, trust me”.

F*** off. Racism is pervasive in the LDS church and Utah, and any amount of evidence will never be enough for you know. I know. You think as long as something is your way or doesn’t impact you negatively it must not be real, but I’ll keep pointing out every bit of it to you. And you can keep burying that head in the sand deeper.

The 5 largest ethnic groups in Richfield, UT are White (Non-Hispanic) (91.7%), White (Hispanic) (2.29%), Two+ (Hispanic) (2%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (1.17%), and American Indian & Alaska Native (Non-Hispanic) (0.915%

Like I keep saying, you live in a protected area. You opinion is shaped by thst
I knew this is why you wanted to know, and it’s hilarious lol. Post state statistics buddy. Post your neighborhood and show me how the 3% of black people makes you so much more diverse. You’re an idiot. These mirror statewide stats of Utah, and the only actually diverse place in the state SLC? Votes DEEPLY blue. And the legislature made sure to gerrymander out their voice.

And Hoss well, you’re so unprotected from those minorities I guess? Like your closing statement there literally makes you sound racist. A protected area? Why because there’s more white people? Thanks for making my point, you are a racist.

PS are the only people you know or interact with in the town you live?

PS @notdonhunting the orange clown is now on the attack against your grifter, just a wonder why no one who’s worked with him likes him lol

IMG_9781.jpeg

I knew this is why you wanted to know, and it’s hilarious lol. Post state statistics buddy. Post your neighborhood and show me how the 3% of black people makes you so much more diverse. You’re an idiot. These mirror statewide stats of Utah, and the only actually diverse place in the state SLC? Votes DEEPLY blue. And the legislature made sure to gerrymander out their voice.

And Hoss well, you’re so unprotected from those minorities I guess? Like your closing statement there literally makes you sound racist. A protected area? Why because there’s more white people? Thanks for making my point, you are a racist.

PS are the only people you know or interact with in the town you live?

I know you did. That's why you tried so hard to not say it.

You HIDE in an area that has none of the things you claim to love.

Yup, I said HIDE.

If you ACTUALLY believed any of the **** you say, you would seek it out. You don't, because then you would have to deal with it.

You don't live your opinion. It's super safe to yap, because you'll never have to be part of it

You just sit in the whitest, most Mormon area of Utah and "teach" the rest of us what you learned.

Talk is cheap. Actions speak volumes. You HIDING in Richfield, but yapping, speaks volumes.

Let me know when you move to SLC. May I suggest Rose Park. Then maybe you get credit.

I didn’t say it was a majority, but that it exists, Trevor Lee is literally a LAWMAKER, and you don’t want to talk about structural racism I’m sure. Deznats isn’t a few people, it’s a lot of LDS people. Also, by polling, there’s a good 30-35% of the GOP that are hard MAGA. They’re idiots. They’re disgraceful. And that’s the people your party is appeasing and waning to these days. I understand you don’t like evidence of the garbage that is the hard right base, but it’s there.

Not seeing color is stupid. It impacts people’s lives….clearly. You are bigots, in an echo chamber, where you’re all the straight, white, Mormon, conservative dudes and saying “that isn’t true, it doesn’t affect me, who cares” “racism can’t be a problem for minorities, I’m the dominant religion, race, and historically powerful so it isn’t true, trust me”.

F*** off. Racism is pervasive in the LDS church and Utah, and any amount of evidence will never be enough for you know. I know. You think as long as something is your way or doesn’t impact you negatively it must not be real, but I’ll keep pointing out every bit of it to you. And you can keep burying that head in the sand deeper.

Of course racism exists, it exists within you it exists in every faction of living beings including animals.

I don't see you stoping black lives matter, they did more damage to this country in the last dozen years than any white supremacy group has.
I don't see you denouncing black people for commetting more black on white crimes by more than double than white on black. Them numbers coming from the FBI.

Quite frankly, I associate with plenty of people who disagree with me in very friendly manners. My neighbors like me more than minorities like their experience in your school district I can assure you of that.

Sorry bud you obviously don't know anything about my school district.
Isn't that amazing you can call your neighbors racist and can say the viral obscene things about there religion but they except you.
Wow they are just terrible people.

PS @notdonhunting the orange clown is now on the attack against your grifter, just a wonder why no one who’s worked with him likes him lol

View attachment 133963

View attachment 133963

Only you leftists seem to really care what Trump has to say about his opposition.
DJT SYNDROME. There is help for you.

I know you did. That's why you tried so hard to not say it.

You HIDE in an area that has none of the things you claim to love.

Yup, I said HIDE.

If you ACTUALLY believed any of the **** you say, you would seek it out. You don't, because then you would have to deal with it.

You don't live your opinion. It's super safe to yap, because you'll never have to be part of it

You just sit in the whitest, most Mormon area of Utah and "teach" the rest of us what you learned.
Yes Hoss, the 3% diversity in your neighborhood is just eons different than the 2% here. You’re a clown. Utah is one of the whitest, least diverse states in the nation, period. And y’all think you get to preach to minorities about how they should feel about racism they experience here.
Talk is cheap. Actions speak volumes. You HIDING in Richfield, but yapping, speaks volumes.
You’re hiding in Utah as the prominent race, religion, and political affiliation and turning a blind eye to **** literally happening constantly within your own workplace.
Let me know when you move to SLC. May I suggest Rose Park. Then maybe you get credit.
Again, hoss, your racism is showing.

Of course racism exists, it exists within you it exists in every faction of living beings including animals.

I don't see you stoping black lives matter, they did more damage to this country in the last dozen years than any white supremacy group has.
I don't see you denouncing black people for commetting more black on white crimes by more than double than white on black. Them numbers coming from the FBI.
See. Always trying to deflect. Here’s the thing, I’m focused on Utah. And making it a more comfortable place for everyone here. It just pains you to look the racism in your community in the face. No surprise, that’s the GOP. Diversity and inclusion are swear words to the party of racists these days. It’s their top line priority to attack. And PS, no BLM did not do more damage than racism has in this country. Of course I don’t support those riots either. But no, racism has certainly done more damage, but hey, you’re the straight, white, conservative, Mormon guy in Utah so it doesn’t impact you so you can ignore it and pretend some more.
Sorry bud you obviously don't know anything about my school district.
Isn't that amazing you can call your neighbors racist and can say the viral obscene things about there religion but they except you.
Wow they are just terrible people.
I was talking to Hoss on the school district issue, where there’s a racism lawsuit or headline every month out of Davis County I swear. Again, you make the mistake of people being all good, or all bad. You can be a nice enough person, and still have racist tendencies, ignore racism as a problem because it doesn’t impact you, or be a bigot in regards to many things. I make no bones about the scam that is religion, and I believe that of Mormonism, Catholic, Muslim, etc, organized religion is and has always been scamming fairy tales to give money and power to certain individuals. It’s not obscene to say religion is a scam. It’s quite logical if you aren’t begging your mind to believe something that is clearly a delusional coping mechanism with life eventually having an end. I’m open to the possibility of an afterlife, I’m not open to hearing someone say they want 10% of my paycheck to save me.
Only you leftists seem to really care what Trump has to say about his opposition.
DJT SYNDROME. There is help for you.
I’m liberal, not leftist friend, and there is a distinction there. As for Donald Trump. The issue is you don’t care what he does you’d still vote for him. I have never voted for Joe Biden. Plenty of you did vote for the orange clown and will again.

Yes Hoss, the 3% diversity in your neighborhood is just eons different than the 2% here. You’re a clown. Utah is one of the whitest, least diverse states in the nation, period. And y’all think you get to preach to minorities about how they should feel about racism they experience here.

You’re hiding in Utah as the prominent race, religion, and political affiliation and turning a blind eye to **** literally happening constantly within your own workplace.

Again, hoss, your racism is showing.

Math is hard.

My town has 33,000 people.

Yours has 8000.

Meaning you have 160 diverse" people. And, I'd bet 150 of them aren't black.

But you just go ahead and educate us unknowing folks.

You should go read that lawsuit.

She was asked to pick up garbage, and was pissed people didn't address her as Doctor. You know, super racist ****

Youre a leftist. Own it, be proud

Did you put one of those "in this house" signs in your yard so everyone knew "you were the good white guy"?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom