Chicken Tonight

Blank

Long Time Member
Girls wanted theirs fried in Panko crumbs. I went for floured and chicken-fried, so I could have gravy. The new bacon aioli I found was great on the French fries!!!

EF5E496D-1F1D-4F7C-9E7E-D494214AA1BD_1_201_a.jpeg

A232AA66-745D-4573-AA93-0CF7425D012D_1_201_a.jpeg

Girls wanted theirs fried in Panko crumbs. I went for floured and chicken-fried, so I could have gravy. The new bacon aioli I found was great on the French fries!!!

View attachment 66835

View attachment 66836
That looks soooo good ! Bravo Blank !
I'm making Schnitzel this weekend and that reminds me of how it looks. I use loin chops and pund them to be a little thinner and tender. Sprinkle salt and pepper on them. Roll in flour then dipped in egg batter. Then roll them in finely crushed saltines or bread crumbs and fry in a 1/2" or so of oil flipping over when the first side gets golden. A nice gravy to top them with and Shazam.

Your schnitzel sounds wonderful! These breasts are so darn big that I have to filet them in half, before pounding, or they would never get cooked thru!

Your schnitzel sounds wonderful! These breasts are so darn big that I have to filet them in half, before pounding, or they would never get cooked thru!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom