Creamy Cilantro Chicken Soup

Blank

Long Time Member
Had some fussy eaters who didn't want seafood. Had so much chips and bean dips and shredded chicken that we whipped up a big pot of spicy cilantro, shredded chicken, beans, diced Hatch chiles, corn, and cream cheese soup. Oh yeah, that's good too!!!

IMG_5972.jpeg

Haha. When you make it spicy enough to dissolve the finish on the silverware, the wife will have you use the wooden spoons!!! :)

Creamy cilantro chicken soup sounds like a flavor explosion in a bowl! And beef bone broth? That's like adding rocket fuel to a sports car—amped up flavor all the way! I'm all about kicking dishes up a notch with some homemade broth, it adds a depth that's hard to beat.

Creamy cilantro chicken soup sounds like a flavor explosion in a bowl! And beef bone broth? That's like adding rocket fuel to a sports car—amped up flavor all the way! I'm all about kicking dishes up a notch with some homemade broth, it adds a depth that's hard to beat.
As for the recipe itself, it looks like a winner to me. The combination of creamy texture with the zing of cilantro and the hearty goodness of chicken—it's like a culinary symphony playing in my mouth! Plus, soups are always a vibe, especially on those chilly evenings when you just want something cozy to wrap yourself in.Now, the big question: who else has tried this creamy cilantro chicken soup with Beef bone broth? I'm curious to hear what other folks think about it

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom