Non resident deer

bobby

All- I was hoping to apply for utah as a non resident for deer i have been studying the proclamation and it does not list how many tags for the units are given or how the bonus point system works.

What would be my best option for having a chance i know its a long shot and where would you recommend as far as units i will be coming from new mexico i saw some limited entry units near the 4 corners area

Utah doesn't set the tag numbers until later when the complete all their surveys. I'm in Idaho but been applying in Utah for several years now. I believe the way it works is half the number of tags are reserved for those with the most points and the remainder are random. but a Utah resident can confirm or call BS. as far as where to go....the LE hunts are all good. not likely to draw without some points though. I apply in the area East of Moab but that's just me. Utah has tons of good deer all over the place. I wouldn't waste your money on one of the premium LE hunts just from a draw odds stand point.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom