Question for Elkassassin

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Hey Bobcat, would you happen to know who this is?

prich.jpg

Yup I Do!

She's Actually The Gal That Stood Up During The MUZZ Scope Discussion/Vote & Put In A Motion To At Least Let LOW Powered Scopes Be Allowed!

I Didn't See Anybody-Else Stand Up & Say Anything!

Been A While Since I've Seen Her Face To Face!

I Believe The Last Time That Happened Was On Elk Ridge Several Years Ago!

I Still Message Her Once In A Blue Moon!

No,I'm Not FRICKEN Around With Anybody-Elses Wife!

But She Is A Friend Of Mine!

She's Actually The Gal That Stood Up During The MUZZ Scope Discussion/Vote & Put In A Motion To At Least Let LOW Powered Scopes Be Allowed!

You sure about that?

There was only one motion made, it was made by Gary, and that was for what the current law is now and passed unanimously. Paula seconded the motion made by Gary for the current regs.

Hey Niller!

You're Kinda Like A Second Wife For Me!

Nothin Makes You Two Happier Than To Tell Me I'm Wrong On A Regular Basis!

How's That Make You Feel?

You Are Right Niller!

GAWD I Hate To Admit It Though!

You sure about that?

There was only one motion made, it was made by Gary, and that was for what the current law is now and passed unanimously. Paula seconded the motion made by Gary for the current regs.

Last edited:
Hey Niller!

You're Kinda Like A Second Wife For Me!

Nothin Makes You Two Happier Than To Tell Me I'm Wrong On A Regular Basis!

How's That Make You Feel?

You Are Right Niller!

GAWD I Hate To Admit It Though!

Here’s the deal: just say things that are accurate and I won’t have to correct you!

I mean, this was a public meeting that some of us actually watched. You can’t pee on my leg and then tell me it’s raining.

In her board comments she did say she’d like to find some sort of compromise, but never mentioned what that was. Then she seconded the motion made by Gary that became the current rule. Those are facts, and facts don’t care about our feelings.

I’m not even saying she was wrong for what she did! Just correcting the record of what actually happened, since what was represented in this thread earlier was not accurate.

And What I Meant Was Yes!

She Seconded The Motion!

I Admitted I Am Wrong With What I Posted Above!

Did You Not See That Post?

I Know You Shine Your Badge When You Prove Somebody Is Wrong!

SHINE It!

For I Am Wrong!

Here’s the deal: just say things that are accurate and I won’t have to correct you!

I mean, this was a public meeting that some of us actually watched. You can’t pee on my leg and then tell me it’s raining.

In her board comments she did say she’d like to find some sort of compromise, but never mentioned what that was. Then she seconded the motion made by Gary that became the current rule. Those are facts, and facts don’t care about our feelings.

I’m not even saying she was wrong for what she did! Just correcting the record of what actually happened, since what was represented in this thread earlier was not accurate.

Vanilla, I understand your logic. It applies to many conversation regarding what has been said and what’s been done in the past, and why it was done. Some comments here are perceptions rather than facts, especially the “why” part. I like the fact that history is told and recorded because in spite of it been old and often long in the past, it gives people at least an opportunity to avoid repeating the errors of the past. Someone, way smarter than me, once said, “ignore history at your own peril.”

BC, love you like a brother…….. we all have lapses on occasion. I appreciate all you do and try hard to do.

Thanks Lumpy!

I'm Not Perfect!

Hell,Everybody Knows That!:D

If Niller Finds Something Where I'm Wrong!

He Doesn't F'Around Letting Me Know About It!:D

It's All Good!

I'll Have To Play This Song For Myself This Time Rather Than For Niller:

Vanilla, I understand your logic. It applies to many conversation regarding what has been said and what’s been done in the past, and why it was done. Some comments here are perceptions rather than facts, especially the “why” part. I like the fact that history is told and recorded because in spite of it been old and often long in the past, it gives people at least an opportunity to avoid repeating the errors of the past. Someone, way smarter than me, once said, “ignore history at your own peril.”

BC, love you like a brother…….. we all have lapses on occasion. I appreciate all you do and try hard to do.

And What I Meant Was Yes!

She Seconded The Motion!

I Admitted I Am Wrong With What I Posted Above!

Did You Not See That Post?

I Know You Shine Your Badge When You Prove Somebody Is Wrong!

SHINE It!

For I Am Wrong!
Don't worry Bob, we all get corrected. Chuckle...
🖖

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom