Question for the person below

eelgrass

Long Time Member
It's easy. Answer the question above and then ask a question for the following poster.

Do you hunt Mule deer?

I try, although I tend to do more assisting than my own hunting.

Are you someone who is more for the "hunt" or the animal?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Both!

Can you validate my parking ticket?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-11 AT 08:48PM (MST)[p]Depends how much that i have had to drink.

what should i not forget to take on my 3 day trip to Reno this weekend?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Martha Stewart

When does Baseball get started

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Lesgo fed him poisoness crabs so he might be outta commission for a few days.

Do you know where Eel's "honey hole" for turtles is at??

~Z~

Bruce.

When is the Hunt Expo this year?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I sure don't care! lol

machines or the tables? Having some fun! :)

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-11 AT 10:15PM (MST)[p]Best odds are video poker- but that's plain-ass boring.

Did someone catch you with Bruce?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I never met no gal named Bruce??

It's been a good while since i last went out a did a good New Years Celebration. What do you generally do for New Years?

Joey

I hate answering a question with another one, but why isn't the woman cooking dinner? She'd be wrong!

What comes after "One more"?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

68 3/8's, the score of your last buck! :)

200" net typical or 250" gross non-typ?

Joey

Non-typical all day long...220+" framed bucks are what make me start to drool!!

Remember when Bayside got married, went on the honeymoon, and nobody ever saw him again??

~Z~

No way is that enough beer for that many people , unless they are a bunch of light weights .

What do you do if you think there is a ghost or spirit living in your house ?

The keg parties that i used to throw, were generally two keg affairs!

Between the two, meatloaf or corned beef sandwich for lunch?

I say no. 15.5gal X 128oz = 1984oz divided by 12oz = 165.3 (12oz Beers)divided by 50 people = 3.3 beers per person.

Was my math correct?

I don't know cuz I'm not a calculator but I'm sure there will be 20 or more empty bottles of liquor by the time it's said and done...still might need another keg.

Have you ever "poked" someone on facebook??

~Z~

You must be jesting, when younger Wilt Chamberlain used to ask ME for dating advice! :)j/k

Mini-skirt or Daisy dukes?

Joey

Mini Skirt

Trimmed hedges or full bush?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 04:19AM (MST)[p]Not sure what the square root of 69 is but 6.9 is a good time interupted by a period.

Why am I up so dang early?

3 of each please ~Z~!(Not the Kind/Size CUPSY Posted last night though!)

Will the PISSCUTTIN be better in 2012?

The Way it's done in TARDville!
deer_hunter.gif

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

A woman in church has hope in her soul.
A woman in a bathtub has soap....

What will Cat's next screen name be?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 07:03AM (MST)[p]A $100 bill.

WHY, after 44 posts are there no good huntin' pics yet?

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 08:18AM (MST)[p]
Because the REAL hunting season is just getting started!

7097turtle6.jpg

7749turtle5.jpg

NOW IT'S A PARTY!!

If you are African in the backyard, South American in the kitchen, North American in the garage, Austrailian in the living room, Asian in the hallway and Antartican, in the bedroom, what are you in the bathroom?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

The one trying to open my zipper!

lure or bait!

Joey

Honkers are King, specks a distant second.

Panties or bare?

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 12:06PM (MST)[p]Full-length gingham dress just showing a little ankle!

So how much wood can a woodchuck really chuck?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 12:14PM (MST)[p]Just enough to call it hard wood.

Who Dat?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Less than 5 inches.

How many more posts before somebody says something really stupid and gets this whole thread nuked?

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 01:58PM (MST)[p]Depends on when Feleno answers with a picture post.

Anyone here dumb enough to get screwed on EBAY?

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Well, answers like, "Full-length gingham dress just showing a little ankle!" Ain't gonna hurt it none! :)

Visit China or Japan?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 02:24PM (MST)[p]
Looks like two questions came in at once so here are two answers and one question to get us back on track.

>Anyone here dumb enough to get
>screwed on EBAY?

Yes - but only after they leave the keys in their car in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA and are surprised that it got stolen.

Visit China or Japan? - Neither - Buffet Palace on Saturday afternoon will cure all your cravings, though I have heard those panda hunts in China are something else!

Which is worse - sea-sickness or air-sickness?

HOOK 'EM!

Looks like two questions came in at once so here are two answers and one question to get us back on track.

>Anyone here dumb enough to get
>screwed on EBAY?

Yes - but only after they leave the keys in their car in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA and are surprised that it got stolen.

Visit China or Japan? - Neither - Buffet Palace on Saturday afternoon will cure all your cravings, though I have heard those panda hunts in China are something else!

Which is worse - sea-sickness or air-sickness?

HOOK 'EM!

The Devil made me do it!

1911 45 or S&W .357

Joey

Duh...the preachers wife.

How long must one live down simple life mistakes like dumb ebay purchases or poor automobile decisions?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Too many for a Tard to count!!!!!!

Why do you have a whitetail on the back of your qaud Bess?

>The Devil made me do it!
>
>
>1911 45 or S&W .357
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

1911 of course. Why would anyone ask such a silly question?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I got Catsup on My Blue Jeans,I just burnt my F'n Hand!

Skould it be this hard to be a Bachelor Man?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Dont know BNWAR, but my guess waiting to get into the local pub.

If you could teach everyone 1 lesson learned about hunting, what would it be?

Enjoy the time spent with family and friends. The size of the horns are insignificant in the long run when you look back at the time spend with family.

Have you hunted Africa or do you ever wish to hunt the Dark Continent?

I will have a journey through the dark continent today as I drive through downtown Fresno..

Should I pack a gun?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

If you insist on calling it "The Dark Continent" well then, yeah, maybe.

Looks like we are heading to Port Aransas, TX for New Year's. Let the kids play on the beach, take a dolphin watching cruise, eat some good fresh surf and turf, relax, relax, relax

Anybody else have special plans to celebrate New Year's Eve?

HOOK 'EM!

I'm not sure I wanna know about the clubhouse.

What is in your hand right now?

Its a 9 1/2 foot 4 weight.

How many species of big game(name them) have you shot?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Blondes
Redheads
Brunettes
And a couple cougars

Will 2012 be the year Bess finally pics what bullets to shoot?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Eel will win in 2nd round, he's vintage but crafty.

Cornish Game Hens plentiful and can be purchased at the grocery store so...

Where are all of the Cornish Game Roosters???

At your local tranny bar.

Is it really bad luck to have a bananna on the boat while fishing?

She could hitch a ride on Bess' new ATVEEEE.

Do you know what drumming is?

My guess would be the awesome sound a grouse makes we he is thumping his wings against his breast.
Do you think its possible or people to get prolapse? (sp)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-11 AT 08:08PM (MST)[p]If you spend too much time at Rug's secret clubhouse.

What's the first ting you will do in 2012?

Wake up.

Do you know where your first girlfriend is?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom