Rittenhouse

And no disagreement with that scenario. The business owners were defending THEIR businesses -- a true vested interest -- something Rittenhouse lacked.
One could say he had a vested interest in protecting his own life. I’d have had a fire arm on me as well in the riot. Hell I have one on me all the time! Do tell me where I have “no business going” with my 9mm. Want to make sure I defend myself only where I have appropriate “business” according to popular opinion

i think more of it has do with that’s a 17 year old doing with an ar-15…. in a riot. even if it’s a good intention.

for me it’s the most trouble some fact. edit: troubling fact-why is a 17 year old, who’s armed, there in the first place? ( i can’t say that i have attended a “protest” or “riot” but we certainly didn’t bring guns. remember what grandpa said?)

no problems with the results, what do you think would happen? fire and gasoline can be fun.

they are on a witch hunt. there’s bigger issues then the kid defending his life be it a brick or an AR. i feel bad that this occurred in his life i’m sure it’s all upside down and side ways for him.

If you formed your opinion of the Rittenhouse trial from the msm media's coverage of the trial vs. if you actually watched the trial... you should have a polar opposite view of what actually happened that night. I've watched much of it - dude should have never been charged or tried IMO. They brought charges within 48 hours without all evidence. Virtually every single state witness the prosecution has put on stand... proved his self defense. I'd be surprised if he's not acquitted of all charges... even the count 6 gun charge of being too young to have the AR gun in his possession at the time.

A number of folks have asked, “what’s a 17 year old doing there with a AR-15”.

Would you be willing to say at what age a person should be, before they’re old enough to carry a AR-15.

Also, would you mind saying at what age a person should be before they are old enough to carry a Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle?

Also, would you mind saying at what age a person should be before they are old enough to carry a Browning A5 shot gun?

A 17 year old boy had an AR15 because he watched the adults that were supposed to keep order fail for an entire summer of chaos and stepped into that breach. What does anyone expect to happen? 17, 34, 50 does the age really matter or the vacuum that created the situation?

I Think at This Age any of the Guns Lumpy Mentioned would Be Fine!

ar15.jpg

Last edited:

Would you be willing to say at what age a person should be, before they’re old enough to carry a AR-15.

Also, would you mind saying at what age a person should be before they are old enough to carry a Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle?

Also, would you mind saying at what age a person should be before they are old enough to carry a Browning A5 shot gun?

At what age does the Bill of Rights come into affect?

If Rittenhouse had been 4 months and 9 days older.......... all the critics would be silent. Had he been 4 months and 9 days older he would no longer have been a dumb kid? Is that what your saying?

In 4 months and 9 days he would have matured and automatically become “different”?

Explain how that kind of transformation takes place in 4 months and 9 days.

The problem with Rittenhouse is he did make a stupid decision to go there and he was on the wrong political side and was made a scapegoat by the liberal D.A. looking to please or quell the BMA.
The last guy Rittenhouse wounded should have been arrested for attempted assault with a deadly weapon, but was not because he was on the other side of the political fence supporting BMA and other lunatic groups.
Over 30 years ago the Koreans in L.A. got away with protecting their business, I doubt they could get away with it today due to Soros money electing too many left wing D.A.s in major cities.
RELH

The problem with Rittenhouse is he did make a stupid decision to go there and he was on the wrong political side and was made a scapegoat by the liberal D.A. looking to please or quell the BMA.
The last guy Rittenhouse wounded should have been arrested for attempted assault with a deadly weapon, but was not because he was on the other side of the political fence supporting BMA and other lunatic groups.
Over 30 years ago the Koreans in L.A. got away with protecting their business, I doubt they could get away with it today due to Soros money electing too many left wing D.A.s in major cities.
RELH
Many American hero’s did stupid things.......now considered heroic?

The problem was then, as it is today, is a lot of people that were put in power - those that put their hands over their hearts and hands on the bible swearing to defend the constitution.... did nothing of the sort... especially when they were needed the most. Dereliction of duty for these "so-called" leaders and bowing to the woke summer of love mob bullchit was their priority over duty. They stood down in fear of the leftist woke mob & bad press. Cowards!!

Two groups of idiots went out looking for confrontation and found one. Several got shot. Good. They had it coming. And one is on trial for murder. Also fine with me. It is tough to use use self-defense as an excuse when one goes out looking for trouble. Sometimes both parties are in the wrong.
This is the kind of mentality that is becoming the demise of our country. Just sit back, do nothing and arm chair quarterback the people that do. Just my opinion, but in this case the young man was doing what he thought was right for his community. I applaud the young man for having a set!

You refer to them as BLM, I refer to them as BMA, bowel movement A-holes.
Someone brought up what is a 17 year old doing running around with a AR-15. I got out of high school before my 18th birthday and I was running around with a M-14 thanks to Uncle Sam. The Army did not seem to have a problem with 17 year olds packing semi and full auto weapons.
RELH

You shouldn’t be considered “old” enough to own an AR until you have the emotional maturity to keep from breaking down and crying like a baby on the stand because you had to explain the colossally bad decision you made.

And it‘s my right as an American to not care about this sideshow, AND to mock anyone who does. :)

You shouldn’t be considered “old” enough to own an AR until you have the emotional maturity to keep from breaking down and crying like a baby on the stand because you had to explain the colossally bad decision you made.

And it‘s my right as an American to not care about this sideshow, AND to mock anyone who does. :)

I dont know if that is the appropriate litmus test. No matter how justified, it has to be extremely sad to take a life.

If he was 4 months older, we would have sent him with an M4 to middle east and no one would have even blinked an eye.

Prior to our tragic boating accident in which all my guns drown.

My oldest(16 next month) owns 7 guns. One is an AR. Another is a keltec sub 2000 9mm. He's had the AR 5 years.

When all that went down last summer, his younger brother and he watched me move the 12 Gauge into my room, and saw the .45 sitting on the night stand.

They let me know that anything goes on, they were coming out hot.

I spent a good amount of time talking to them about NOT coming out hot. Not running up the stairs locked and loaded if they hear noise. We talked a bunch about protecting the house, covering doors, etc.

Since last summer my oldest is a walking sac of testosterone. So it's easy to see how that, combined with the adrenaline, leads a dumb kid to decide he's gonna kick some ass and take names.

But. You don't go to a fight, not intending to fight, or at least expecting to.

He's not guilty of murder, manslaughter, or any thing close. He is guilty of the gun charges.

To be honest, he's been a good example for me to point at with my boys.

Self defense is easy to prove, sitting on your porch. Hard to prove, 30 miles away, in a riot,

You refer to them as BLM, I refer to them as BMA, bowel movement A-holes.
Someone brought up what is a 17 year old doing running around with a AR-15. I got out of high school before my 18th birthday and I was running around with a M-14 thanks to Uncle Sam. The Army did not seem to have a problem with 17 year olds packing semi and full auto weapons.
RELH

They kinda do if your wandering around town with it

This is the kind of mentality that is becoming the demise of our country. Just sit back, do nothing and arm chair quarterback the people that do. Just my opinion, but in this case the young man was doing what he thought was right for his community. I applaud the young man for having a set!

The gangs fight over turf, is it ok? They are just protecting their community as well

I dont know if that is the appropriate litmus test. No matter how justified, it has to be extremely sad to take a life.

If he was 4 months older, we would have sent him with an M4 to middle east and no one would have even blinked an eye.
Just a wisecrack from someone who thinks the whole damn thing is stupid. And my head spins imagining someone actually watches this garbage.

I do note that the law and order crowd seems willing to give him a pass on the gun laws. It’s all about the tribe.

A 17 year old boy had an AR15 because he watched the adults that were supposed to keep order fail for an entire summer of chaos and stepped into that breach. What does anyone expect to happen? 17, 34, 50 does the age really matter or the vacuum that created the situation?

That's ACTUALLY the issue.

Rittenhouse is just a pawn, being played by the left AND right.

The absolute cowardice and bowing to the mob, is 100% the issue.

And that started at Trump, and ends in local sheriff's.

Left and right loved the chaos. Lots of fundraising. Lots of triangulation. Lots of political power.

In the end, the same folks took it in the shorts, AGAIN. Life's were destroyed.

How ANY politician got reelected, RorD, after that, is the real problem.

This kid, is just the distraction

That's ACTUALLY the issue.

Rittenhouse is just a pawn, being played by the left AND right.

The absolute cowardice and bowing to the mob, is 100% the issue.

And that started at Trump, and ends in local sheriff's.

Left and right loved the chaos. Lots of fundraising. Lots of triangulation. Lots of political power.

In the end, the same folks took it in the shorts, AGAIN. Life's were destroyed.

How ANY politician got reelected, RorD, after that, is the real problem.

This kid, is just the distraction
We need to get on to something important - like Brandon’s daughters stolen diary.:oops::devilish:

Just a wisecrack from someone who thinks the whole damn thing is stupid. And my head spins imagining someone actually watches this garbage.

I do note that the law and order crowd seems willing to give him a pass on the gun laws. It’s all about the tribe.
You sure make a lot of comments for somebody that doesnt care, or do you just need to be right?

They kinda do if your wandering around town with it

I agree. I’ve seen what the Military does to arrogant teens. It humbles them pretty quick. I have no problem with kids as young as 17 or 18 using the kind of weapons the military uses. When they’re there, the military trains them to use their head as much as the trigger. The Military is far more organized than this group that grabbed their rifles and backwards ball caps and wandered around figuring out what to do that night or reacting to what goes on, It even looks like they were all separated. That said, I’m on his side and hope someone gets him off.

I agree. I’ve seen what the Military does to arrogant teens. It humbles them pretty quick. I have no problem with kids as young as 17 or 18 using the kind of weapons the military uses. When they’re there, the military trains them to use their head as much as the trigger. The Military is far more organized than this group that grabbed their rifles and backwards ball caps and wandered around figuring out what to do that night or reacting to what goes on, It even looks like they were all separated. That said, I’m on his side and hope someone gets him off.
You should talk to some of todays military kids after basic. You would walk back your comment about organized and well trained!

One could say he had a vested interest in protecting his own life. I’d have had a fire arm on me as well in the riot. Hell I have one on me all the time! Do tell me where I have “no business going” with my 9mm. Want to make sure I defend myself only where I have appropriate “business” according to popular opinion
One last time for the late comers...

As I already said, he will be acquitted of the shooting charges because he had a right to defend himself -- a completely separate issue of whether he should have put himself in that situation to start -- somewhere he didn't have "appropriate business" or a vested interest.

All his mental anguish & monumental expense could have been avoided if he was home playing video games where he should have been and if the rifle was at his buddy's house where it should have been.

If either of my two sons at 17 had armed themselves & intentionally went to the scene of chaos that had nothing to do with them, they would have regretted the consequences from me.

Write it down...

Last edited:
You sure make a lot of comments for somebody that doesnt care, or do you just need to be right?
What am I right about? That I like to call BS on some of the ridiculous things people do?

It was just getting a little slow in here with SS on walkabout, so I thought I would rip a cowbell through to liven things up. Just dinks so far.;)

000000031.gif

One last time for the late comers...

As I already said, he will be acquitted of the shooting charges because he had a right to defend himself -- a completely separate issue of whether he should have put himself in that situation to start -- somewhere he didn't have "appropriate business" or a vested interest.

All his mental anguish & monumental expense could have been avoided if he was home playing video games where he should have been and if the rifle was at his buddy's house where it should have been.

If either of my two sons at 17 had armed themselves & intentionally went to the scene of chaos that had nothing to do with them, they would have regretted the consequences from me.

Write it down...
just keep laying down huh? guess that's supposed to be the american way. lot of us are done laying down and not as resolved to the rocking chair as you may be.

just keep laying down huh? guess that's supposed to be the american way. lot of us are done laying down and not as resolved to the rocking chair as you may be.
Since you want to make this personal....I might have missed it; were you armed & at the riot in Kenosha??

Rittenhouse is going to be like that Covinton kid who faced off with the Indian beating a drum. Collecting over a million dollars from various news agencies that slander him with false information and the city gov. for making a false arrest for homicide for pure political reasons.
RELH

Rittenhouse is going to be like that Covinton kid who faced off with the Indian beating a drum. Collecting over a million dollars from various news agencies that slander him with false information and the city gov. for making a false arrest for homicide for pure political reasons.
RELH
I sure hope this happens. I would like to think we can all agree the aftermath of the happenings is a direct result of the liberal media...

i was armed in the streets of Boise when BLM threatened to show up. they never did. back to your rocker
Right, and I was sitting here ready to protect Arizona in case China launched an attack. They never showed up.

You're a typical blowhard who puffs up his chest to denigrate & insult people just like a 4th grade bully.

Right, and I was sitting here ready to protect Arizona in case China launched an attack. They never showed up.

You're a typical blowhard who puffs up his chest to denigrate & insult people just like a 4th grade bully.
And that post makes you a hypocrite. You have more posts on this thread than anyone talking crap about a kid you don't know and how you would set your to son's straight if they had done this and what's none of people's business. Blah blah blah blah blah.

I am amazed at what kind of people get to call themselves Americans these days.

They should charge him for the gun law violation. They should also charge the guy with expired conceal carried.

They should probably charge everyone that committed a crime regardless of side. It would have cut down on a lot of this **** from the beginning.

What happen to the FBI investigating the founder of BLM in New York making terrorists threats if they re-start the violent crimes unit of the NYPD they will take to the streets and blood will flow. Look how silent the FBI and Biden admin. are on this threat from a militant group leader. If that had been a Trump supporter or white hate group his butt would be in jail in a New York minute.
RELH

I got a friend who is ACTUALLY a Sheriff

He said it's hard enough dealing with the leftist trash.

Then the jackass wanna be seals come rolling out, and they have to babysit them.

He said the LAST thing they would EVER do is deputise the Rambo's open carrying down main street.

Also pointed out, very few sheriff's offices called for help, especially in the intermountain west, THERE WERE NONE.

Real tough guys, never have to tell anyone they are tough

What happen to the FBI investigating the founder of BLM in New York making terrorists threats if they re-start the violent crimes unit of the NYPD they will take to the streets and blood will flow. Look how silent the FBI and Biden admin. are on this threat from a militant group leader. If that had been a Trump supporter or white hate group his butt would be in jail in a New York minute.
RELH
It's none of our business. Lock yourself in your house until they run out of gasoline and matches.

RELHs
I thought the same exact thing when I read that.

The DOJ and FBI are called upon to take care of unruly parents at school board meetings but we don’t hear a peep when the leader of a National organization is threatening blood shed against an entire community.

WTF

“Can you help me understand Mr. Rittenhouse why Gaige Grosskreutz with a pistol in his hand is a threat to kill you, but you with an AR-15 pointed at him is not a threat to kill him at this moment? Can you help me understand that?” Binger asked Rittenhouse during testimony.

“I’ve been attacked by several people, and he decided to come and point a gun at my head,” Rittenhouse replied.

“Can you help me understand Mr. Rittenhouse why Gaige Grosskreutz with a pistol in his hand is a threat to kill you, but you with an AR-15 pointed at him is not a threat to kill him at this moment? Can you help me understand that?” Binger asked Rittenhouse during testimony.

“I’ve been attacked by several people, and he decided to come and point a gun at my head,” Rittenhouse replied.
Attorney “ohh okay, thanks Mr.Obvious”

No, they're still going through Trump's septic tank looking for a letter from Russia.
Thank goodness they found Hunter’s pistol in that school trash can. Two big jobs at once would just be too much.

These Bidens sure lose a lot of things.?

“Can you help me understand Mr. Rittenhouse why Gaige Grosskreutz with a pistol in his hand is a threat to kill you, but you with an AR-15 pointed at him is not a threat to kill him at this moment? Can you help me understand that."

The AR-15 wasn't a threat. It was an attempt. Once the hot pointy things start coming out the end of the pipe, the term "threat" is useless.

I watched the testimony from Grosskreutz and just got the feeling this guy is a slime ball. He is suing kenosha for $10M and you could see the color leave his face as he realized his lawsuit was going down in flames the more he testified. This DB doesn't deserve .10

None of the dead or wounded could be considered anything other than slime balls. Huber's history was not much better than Rosenbaum

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 1.42.41 PM.png

Would it be interesting to know what the criminal records show on each of the dozens of rioter folks?

Yes, it would be interesting to know what the criminal records of the folks that were offering first aid and fire control as well.

How much certified or at least recorded mental health problems is there with in these rioter/protester/counter-protester groups.

How many of these rioter/protester/counter-protesters have traveled and participated in other protests, that have turned violent.

Is there any correlation of the riot, protest and counter-protest and common individuals, who regularily participate, across the country....... and their mental health history/records.

In a nut shell, does recorded mental health have anything to do with these events. And are these nation wide events seeing an inordinate number of the same people showing up to participate?

Ya, I know.......... they’re all nuts but........, I’m wondering about what percentage of people, with record mental illness problems, are involved.

Seems like a lots of the folks we hear about that are arrested at these things have previously had legal and mental health problems.

I watched the testimony from Grosskreutz and just got the feeling this guy is a slime ball. He is suing kenosha for $10M and you could see the color leave his face as he realized his lawsuit was going down in flames the more he testified. This DB doesn't deserve .10

The dirty bum will get a settlement. Will not be 10 million or anything close to it. The insurance company for the city will pay him 30 thousand to go away instead of paying 50 thousand in lawyer fees to defeat him in civil court. They do it all the time and this is how shyster lawyers make their chump change by filing the law suit.
No doubt about it, if the local DA was playing fair by the laws, Grosskreutz would have been arrested for ADW and carrying a concealed firearm with a expired permit.
RELH

The dirty bum will get a settlement. Will not be 10 million or anything close to it. The insurance company for the city will pay him 30 thousand to go away instead of paying 50 thousand in lawyer fees to defeat him in civil court. They do it all the time and this is how shyster lawyers make their chump change by filing the law suit.
No doubt about it, if the local DA was playing fair by the laws, Grosskreutz would have been arrested for ADW and carrying a concealed firearm with a expired permit.
RELH
Absolutely he would have. Still could and should be arrested. We’ll get to see if there is any legal integrity left in the City.

How you betting, based on this display of integrity?

I’m betting we never see or hear from this cat again....... unless of course Rittenhouse is convicted........ which wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Remember folks, to quote homer, this ain’t your grandpa’s America anymore.

Shall we all post a guess how the jury will decide this, excluding the age/firearm charge, which we all know Rittenhouse is guilty of.

My guess is: Rittenhouse is going to get jail time........ in as much as it looks like they are adding new convictionoptions, to get him on something........ so who can say for how long...... but he’s gunna get convicted of something. No, I don’t believe he deserves one day of jail time. But..... the system has apparently lots it’s nerve and doesn’t want more protests. Jail time will keep Rittenhouse from sueing I suspect.

Last edited:
Would it be interesting to know what the criminal records show on each of the dozens of rioter folks?

Yes, it would be interesting to know what the criminal records of the folks that were offering first aid and fire control as well.

How much certified or at least recorded mental health problems is there with in these rioter/protester/counter-protester groups.

How many of these rioter/protester/counter-protesters have traveled and participated in other protests, that have turned violent.

Is there any correlation of the riot, protest and counter-protest and common individuals, who regularily participate, across the country....... and their mental health history/records.

In a nut shell, does recorded mental health have anything to do with these events. And are these nation wide events seeing an inordinate number of the same people showing up to participate?

Ya, I know.......... they’re all nuts but........, I’m wondering about what percentage of people, with record mental illness problems, are involved.

Seems like a lots of the folks we hear about that are arrested at these things have previously had legal and mental health problems.
I believe you are trying to say anyone with a lick of sense shouldn’t have been there.

That the people that our young hero shot were slime balls was purely a coincidence and irrelevant to whether whether it was self defense. It could have as easily been another patriotic protestor. Or someone on the sidelines.

Rittenhouse will be a poster boy for someone. We’ll see who the high bidder is. He’s well on his way to a rap or country music career.

....... was purely a coincidence and irrelevant to whether whether it was self defense. It could have as easily been another patriotic protestor. Or someone on the sidelines.
I’m not sure I can agree with this part Blue.

And I’m still thinking R will get convicted........ trends are pretty well established by now.

I thought the same exact thing when I read that.

The DOJ and FBI are called upon to take care of unruly parents at school board meetings but we don’t hear a peep when the leader of a National organization is threatening blood shed against an entire community.

WTF
Yep, that BLM dick should be arrested yesterday as a Domestic Terror Threat.

I believe you are trying to say anyone with a lick of sense shouldn’t have been there.

That the people that our young hero shot were slime balls was purely a coincidence and irrelevant to whether whether it was self defense. It could have as easily been another patriotic protestor. Or someone on the sidelines.

Rittenhouse will be a poster boy for someone. We’ll see who the high bidder is. He’s well on his way to a rap or country music career.
...anyone with a lick of sense wouldn't have picked a fight with the King of England.....

I’m not sure I can agree with this part Blue.

And I’m still thinking R will get convicted........ trends are pretty well established by now.
Well, if he went there intentionally to shoot scum bags, it’s a different kind of crime I believe. If it was truly self defense, then whether the “victim” was a criminal doesn’t matter*

*Notwithstanding the fact that you’re more likely to have to defend yourself against scumbags than Eagle Scouts. And BLM block parties seem to attract plenty of scumbags.

...anyone with a lick of sense wouldn't have picked a fight with the King of England.....
Oh for crying in a bucket. I won’t bother to ask you to explain the equivalence. But when they seize my property to rebuild Kenosha, we‘ll grab our stuff and ride over together.

His bawling on the stand is all you need to see to tell whether he made the right choices.

Well, if he went there intentionally to shoot scum bags, it’s a different kind of crime I believe. If it was truly self defense, then whether the “victim” was a criminal doesn’t matter*

*Notwithstanding the fact that you’re more likely to have to defend yourself against scumbags than Eagle Scouts. And BLM block parties seem to attract plenty of scumbags.
There in lays the question. If the block parties “are” attracting “primarily/plenty” of scumbags, and.......the country is evolving, re-shaping, “progressing” in response to the demands of scumbags........is that something the general population should stand ideally by and let happen?

I’m not sure a country created and governed by scumbags is a viable alternative to where we’ve been in the past nor wish to be in the future. And that is what these gathering are about, that seems to be the core of the Kenosha and hundreds of very similar events, as of the last few years. And the longer it goes the more power, influence and control the scumbags are getting. And the question was, are these scumbags not only criminals/scumbags but mentally ill as well.

And the supporters of the protests that are allowed to turn into riots want to know if the defenders are mentally ills as well.

Two universes seem to be in the middle of a collision that hasn’t finished yet.

I’m not thrilled to think the mental ill are going to govern the country when this settles out.

Lump,

As I remember things, BLM seemed to start out as a local issue primarily in response to police tactics and methods.

Of course it’s morphed into a conglomeration of liberal greivances, with a national flavor thanks to the mobilization of the professional protesters the left relies on.

But it is still fundamentally a beef with state and local police forces (with voting rights coming hard up the backstretch). And if the state and local governments choose to let their citizens and cities burn, people should handle it at the ballot box. And we are still free to vote with our feet.

But me taking an AK to some liberal chithole somewhere to make a stand against Rome burning just adds to the inferno. I know the cops here damn sure don’t want you to take your gun to town.

Que Johnny Cash and let’s get back to Chinese cheatgrass.

And we used to lock up crazies. Now we just give them the internet.

Last edited:
And God bless em for it!
Interesting God took so long so show up. Think He will buy the scumbag argument? Or is it still any of His business who lives and dies?

I sure hope SS gets out of the can pretty quick. It’s exhausting keeping the pot stirred.:ROFLMAO:

Aren't the gun charges misdemeanors?
The judge came within a hair of tossing the gun charge when he was negotiating with prosecutor & defense on what instructions to give to jury. The Wisconsin law was written very ambiguous, inconclusive and subject to interpretation which gives both parties a place to argue from.

Lump,

As I remember things, BLM seemed to start out as a local issue primarily in response to police tactics and methods.

Of course it has morphed into a conglomeration of liberal greivances, with a national flavor thanks to the mobilization of the professional protesters the left relies on.

But it is still fundamentally a beef with state and local police forces. And if the state and local governments choose to let their citizens and cities burn, people should handle it at the ballot box. And we are still free to vote with our feet.

But me taking an AK to some liberal chithole somewhere to make a stand against Rome burning just adds to the inferno. I know the cops here damn sure don’t want you to take your gun to town.

Que Johnny Cash and let’s get back to Chinese cheatgrass.

And we used to lock up crazies. Now we just give them the internet.
you remember wrong....BLM started as a leftist progressive movement......intent on destroying civil society.....

....and when the calls from Colorado echo for help.....it will be too noisy for most to hear

you remember wrong....BLM started as a leftist progressive movement......intent on destroying civil society.....

....and when the calls from Colorado echo for help.....it will be too noisy for most to hear
You sound like my wife. I can’t get anything right.

We had protests here. BLM imported some community organizer to stir things up. The trumpsters got mad and rolled coal on them. From then on, the cops had to baybysit them every Saturday until the election.

Then the trumpsters shifted to protesting the stolen election, even though he carried this county 70-30. Covid closed the jail and BLM went home I guess. Not quite sure how things ended.

I never thought I would live to see such foolishness. Or empty shelves at Walmart. Hard to decide exactly what to worry about.;)

Last edited:
And just to show I’m not a heartless old crank, there’s a link to a legal defense fund if you feel like putting your money where your mouth is.

He’s going to need all the money he can get when the civil suits start. His folks probably never will get a pot to piss in.

Try to ignore all that perjury stuff. That’s just people who don’t get it.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom