Rittenhouse

Exactly.
But further, I want Rittenhouse to walk so he can start suing the Scarborough's, Lemons, Maddows, etc, for slander

He needs to add Joe Biden's name to that long list of bent wrist liberals to sue for slander and libel.
RELH
Brandon gets sued? And y’all call me foolish…….:ROFLMAO:

Well, one thing is for sure….

You should be able to get a customized laser-etched Rittenhouse limited edition AR after this trial.

Prolly have his own apparel line as well!

Well, one thing is for sure….

You should be able to get a customized laser-etched Rittenhouse limited edition AR after this trial.

Prolly have his own apparel line as well!
More on the AR

Wrong
He had a full LEGAL firearm, the judge dropped that bogus charge!
Funny how quick the blow hards jump on band wagons isn’t it? Even “hunters” on this web site who you’d assume are pro gun or at the least not anti gun get all worked up over the big bad black gun. It’s so scary it must be the cause of all the trouble!!

No, I just assumed the prosecutor knew the laws of his own state so I took his word for it. I kind of already knew it wasn't illegal to drive to another state. Most of the rioters did that too.

Funny how quick the blow hards jump on band wagons isn’t it? Even “hunters” on this web site who you’d assume are pro gun or at the least not anti gun get all worked up over the big bad black gun. It’s so scary it must be the cause of all the trouble!!
We as hunters/gun owners needs to set examples. Running around in a riot with an AR is not setting one. Let law enforcement do their jobs. If you don't believe they are doing enough then become one.

BTW, I own 5 ARs which I built myself. Lost them of course in boating accident a few years back.

We as hunters/gun owners needs to set examples. Running around in a riot with an AR is not setting one. Let law enforcement do their jobs. If you don't believe they are doing enough then become one.

BTW, I own 5 ARs which I built myself. Lost them of course in boating accident a few years back.
Yes we do need to set examples. If there had been 10,000 Kyle rittenhouse’s in every city during the BLM summer of love I’m betting they wouldn’t have burnt down. Then the example would be the one we started with. Don’t tread on me

I believe he actually wants it thrown out with prejudice.

And there was no They pulling his strings. HE put himself in the middle of all of this. Of course there are plenty of They’s pulling on strings now.

And the dismissal of the gun charge appears to be because of a poorly written statute.

I will bet any one of you that the state of WI will pass stricter gun control laws in response to this circus before Kyle gets a dime of defamation or libel money.

But thank goodness for happy endings.:)
If THEY ? do, will that mean that youth under 18 won’t be allowed to hunt with a rifle? Asking for eelgrass, in Wisconsin.

And let’s keep it THEY’s and we’s, shall we’s, just to give it a touch of clarity, for us more simple minded.

Last edited:

I don't give a flying f*** if it's a 30-30. What he did was stupid as hell. And don't get so excited. Thanks to this moron, as blue pointed out, Wisconsin will have tighter gun control laws, and more restrictive self defense laws within a year.

Rights have consequences

Oh come on. The cops that already had their hands tied by politicians, I'm sure were real excited to have to babysit 17yr olds believing they were the A Team.

Yes we do need to set examples. If there had been 10,000 Kyle rittenhouse’s in every city during the BLM summer of love I’m betting they wouldn’t have burnt down. Then the example would be the one we started with. Don’t tread on me

Do you hang out at Ammons, or just go there for dinner?

If THEY ? do, will that mean that youth under 18 won’t be allowed to hunt with a rifle? Asking for eelgrass, in Wisconsin.
I guess I don’t get it. It’s only ever been about young Kyle to me. The characteristics of the gun are irrelevant IMO.

But if my thoughts on the gun matter, IMO this event will result in more gun restrictions in WI. I suspect they will clarify what weapons yoot’s will be allowed to possess.

I guess I don’t get it. It’s only ever been about young Kyle to me. The characteristics of the gun are irrelevant IMO.

But if my thoughts on the gun matter, IMO this event will result in more gun restrictions in WI. I suspect they will clarify what weapons yoot’s will be allowed to possess.
I’m just messing with you Blue, I understand your point and have from the beginning.

I’m just biased as hell about this entire protesting, rioting, burning, looting, hating, bullshi!. Biased by what I believe the ultimate intentions of the rioters are and more frustrated that elected and appointed government officials, the judges, and the State’s attorneys look to be intentional allowing this behavior.

Of course it all goes back to even more National concerns.

Yeah, not much to add to the discussion except to say IF it’s an evil conspiracy by the left to shift attention from BLM to gun control, it seems to be working.;)

How soon we forget....

"Kyle Rittenhouse spoke publicly in his first interview since he was arrested and charged for shooting three protesters, two of them fatally, during unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, over the summer.

In a phone interview with the Washington Post, Rittenhouse revealed the gun he used in the shooting was purchased using money he received from an unemployment check during the coronavirus pandemic. Rittenhouse, 17, could not legally purchase the weapon himself, so he gave the money to a friend to buy it for him, according to both Rittenhouse and police reports.

"I got my $1,200 from the coronavirus Illinois unemployment, because I was on furlough from YMCA, and I got my first unemployment check so I was like, 'Oh I'll use this to buy it,'" he told the Post.

Prosecutors have charged a Wisconsin man with supplying the gun.

Online court records show prosecutors in Kenosha charged 19-year-old Dominick Black on Nov. 3 with two felony counts of supplying a dangerous weapon to a minor causing death. Black, who was 18 at the time of the purchase, told authorities that he purchased the weapon at a hardware store in Wisconsin. He could face up to 25 years in prison if convicted on both counts.

According to Antioch police reports, Black's stepfather said Black bought the gun for Rittenhouse in Ladysmith, Wisconsin, using Rittenhouse's money but put the gun in his own name.

Black told investigators that Rittenhouse's mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, had been planning to apply for a firearm owner's identification card in Illinois so they could legally keep the weapon in Antioch...."

No big deal. If you don't think Rittenhouse should have been there why would you care about more restrictive gun laws? You should probably embrace them.

In this case in Kenosha.. Did local law enforcement do their job and protect the rights of citizens? If not then the county has the authority to step in. Did they? If the county fails then the state has the authority to step in? Did they? If the state fails the it's up to the feds. Well? Where were they? Rioters had control of Kenosha with burning structures, people getting beaten, cars burning, multiple forms of vandalism. With all government law enforcement not stepping in to maintain peace, let alone a "peaceful" protest, and protect personal property, is that not a form of tyranny? Hence the people having to step in and become militia where government failed?

In this case in Kenosha.. Did local law enforcement do their job and protect the rights of citizens? If not then the county has the authority to step in. Did they? If the county fails then the state has the authority to step in? Did they? If the state fails the it's up to the feds. Well? Where were they? Rioters had control of Kenosha with burning structures, people getting beaten, cars burning, multiple forms of vandalism. With all government law enforcement not stepping in to maintain peace, let alone a "peaceful" protest, and protect personal property, is that not a form of tyranny? Hence the people having to step in and become militia where government failed?
Oh quit....... being so logical. It make THEM uncomfortable.

Everyone wants to talk about the gun or why the kid was there to begin with or that he had a beer at a bar before trial with a proud boy or his mother is scum or whatever else it is people want to say. What those things do is cloud the charges and facts of the case. He is being charged with murder and the defense's argument is self defense. Based on the facts, this was self defense and it's pretty easy to see that if you spent an hour or so watching this trial and videos. Bottom line, self defense. None of the other noise matters in this case. I feel for the cities across america when he is acquitted. I'm just really glad it wasn't black people that were shot.

No big deal. If you don't think Rittenhouse should have been there why would you care about more restrictive gun laws? You should probably embrace them.
Like you, I’ve been in the gun control trenches for a long time. To imply that I haven’t pulled my weight on the 2a grossly understates my cred.:)

My view is the exact opposite of yours, for the reasons I did my best to explain. I think little Kyle harmed the cause. Time will tell.

I am way more creeped out about the apparently cop issued Junior Vigilante bulletproof vest.

Last edited:
RookieWYhntr said:
What you do not understand is the fact law enforcement has had their hands tied behind their back by the liberal politicians that run most major cities. If they did their job as we expect, they run the risk of being fired for going against the kid glove rules put in place by the city fathers who do not want to upset the radicals and Democrat party.
RELH

RookieWYhntr said:
What you do not understand is the fact law enforcement has had their hands tied behind their back by the liberal politicians that run most major cities. If they did their job as we expect, they run the risk of being fired for going against the kid glove rules put in place by the city fathers who do not want to upset the radicals and Democrat party.
RELH
And there in lays the problem, doesn’t it. The stupid/patriotic kid would have never been there, if the local law enforcement had been allowed to keep the laws their local government offices made but refuse to follow. So who’s really at fault here?

Everyone wants to talk about the gun or why the kid was there to begin with or that he had a beer at a bar before trial with a proud boy or his mother is scum or whatever else it is people want to say. What those things do is cloud the charges and facts of the case. He is being charged with murder and the defense's argument is self defense. Based on the facts, this was self defense and it's pretty easy to see that if you spent an hour or so watching this trial and videos. Bottom line, self defense. None of the other noise matters in this case. I feel for the cities across america when he is acquitted. I'm just really glad it wasn't black people that were shot.
exactly. its ridiculous to see all the "why was he even there" BS. realize the precedent this line of thinking sets and that's its exactly why its become the national narrative of this case.

i'll use myself as an example of how stupid that being the reaction is (feel free to insert your self in my place) . i am never unarmed. when i leave my house i always carry, always. if i were to have to defend myself or family this line of thinking would convict me of murder for daring to "not have any business" leaving my house in the first place.

need to pray that the facts of the case win the day here. he was legally carrying a gun and defended his life. if that doesn't stand up then get ready. there coming for you next

Kid should walk if the jurors look at the laws of self defense combined with the presented evidence. Who knows what's in a jury's head? 90% of the jurors in the OJ trial admitted they let him off for payback for what happened to Rodney King

id like to add what "business" did the rioters that got shot have there that day and why isn't that being asked just as fervently?

This is to Hoss, Blue and ODW,

Is it me or are we the only sane folks here? I mean are others advocating taking up arms to the streets?

Just curious...how many here live in liberal a city? I know I don't. You guys willing to die and march down to your nearest liberal city and defend it?

exactly. its ridiculous to see all the "why was he even there" BS. realize the precedent this line of thinking sets and that's its exactly why its become the national narrative of this case.

i'll use myself as an example of how stupid that being the reaction is (feel free to insert your self in my place) . i am never unarmed. when i leave my house i always carry, always. if i were to have to defend myself or family this line of thinking would convict me of murder for daring to "not have any business" leaving my house in the first place.

need to pray that the facts of the case win the day here. he was legally carrying a gun and defended his life. if that doesn't stand up then get ready. there coming for you next
This is the reason I don’t vacation in California. Im not smart enough to know how to take a handgun with me.

I had a concealed carry permit but I never “carried” so I let it expire. Most days I don’t see another person so I don’t think I need to. Maybe that environment makes me a liberal?

I was called anti-gun in this thread. That’s some funny stuff :ROFLMAO:

We all just have a different perspective I guess.
Yep, I’ve often said, all of see us and agree to 99.9 % of the country/world’s problems...... it’s the solutions methods we disagree with. Be it inflation, gun rights, borders, immigration, international relationships, or how to cook eggs. That’s where our problems start.

Is it me or are we the only sane folks here? I mean are others advocating taking up arms to the streets?
I’m not sure sane is the right word.

I admit to trolling this pond pretty hard, so I’m partly to blame. I do miss SS! because it’s hard work inspiring such thoughtful discussion.

The folks here mean well, they just say some things others of us are too polite to.

Im shocked we haven’t got to that most famous living document - The 10 Commandments.?

Last edited:
I admit to trolling this pond pretty hard, so I’m partly to blame. I do miss SS! because it’s hard work inspiring such thoughtful discussion.

The folks here mean well, they just say some things others of us are too polite to.

Im shocked we haven’t got to that most famous living document - The 10 Commandments.?
Where is SS? I must have missed his dismissal.

Taking up arms in the streets is how this country was founded. I'm not advocating for it, but I think everyone has a level or line they get to that would push them to taking up arms. I'm not about to take my AR to a liberal city and run down the street with it, but I would use it to defend my own property or even that of my neighbor. I'm not 17 anymore, so my line has moved.

Taking up arms in the streets is how this country was founded. I'm not advocating for it, but I think everyone has a level or line they get to that would push them to taking up arms. I'm not about to take my AR to a liberal city and run down the street with it, but I would use it to defend my own property or even that of my neighbor. I'm not 17 anymore, so my line has moved.
Exactly right... we'd all be British subjects if 17 year olds didn't take up arms back in the day & I agree with your above sentiments. If AR's were popular when many of us were in high school, many of us would have had one in the gun rack of our pickups parked in the school parking lot and it would have been perfectly fine.

Yeah. You, me, and 90% of the country.

But, just as the Brandon voters have their gang bangers who "defend the block" via gun, we on the other side have our Red Dawn wanna bes.

Wisconsin voters voted for weak lib government. It's not want I want, thus I don't live there. So I don't go there when the results of those votes present itself.

Or MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS

Exactly right... we'd all be British subjects if 17 year olds didn't take up arms back in the day & I agree with your above sentiments. If AR's were popular when many of us were in high school, many of us would have had one in the gun rack of our pickups parked in the school parking lot and it would have been perfectly fine.
I can relate to that.........perfectly.

This was the AR-15 equivalent in 1959, where I lived. It was carried in a homemade gun rack in my Dads old pickup, that I drove to school when I turned 16. Never remember a single person mentioning any concerns that I had a military weapon with a 5 cartridge clip in the parking lot. It wasn’t no lever action 30-30 deer rifle but it didn’t scare the shi! out of anybody. Imagine that!!!

FD0D50EE-F8EA-46E5-BBCF-ACEC0AA4A65A.jpeg

Does That Mean We Can Blame This on COVID Too?

GEEZUS!

How soon we forget....

"Kyle Rittenhouse spoke publicly in his first interview since he was arrested and charged for shooting three protesters, two of them fatally, during unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, over the summer.

In a phone interview with the Washington Post, Rittenhouse revealed the gun he used in the shooting was purchased using money he received from an unemployment check during the coronavirus pandemic. Rittenhouse, 17, could not legally purchase the weapon himself, so he gave the money to a friend to buy it for him, according to both Rittenhouse and police reports.

"I got my $1,200 from the coronavirus Illinois unemployment, because I was on furlough from YMCA, and I got my first unemployment check so I was like, 'Oh I'll use this to buy it,'" he told the Post.

Prosecutors have charged a Wisconsin man with supplying the gun.

Online court records show prosecutors in Kenosha charged 19-year-old Dominick Black on Nov. 3 with two felony counts of supplying a dangerous weapon to a minor causing death. Black, who was 18 at the time of the purchase, told authorities that he purchased the weapon at a hardware store in Wisconsin. He could face up to 25 years in prison if convicted on both counts.

According to Antioch police reports, Black's stepfather said Black bought the gun for Rittenhouse in Ladysmith, Wisconsin, using Rittenhouse's money but put the gun in his own name.

Black told investigators that Rittenhouse's mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, had been planning to apply for a firearm owner's identification card in Illinois so they could legally keep the weapon in Antioch...."

It's Dominicks Fault!

If He Hadn't Gave that Gun to Ritterhouse This Ssshhitt wouldn't of Happened!:D

I Typed It Before Hossy Typed it!

Case should get tossed without prejudice they if don't acquit on all charges. Being reported tonight that the defense withheld evidence favorable to defendant. That's a potential Brady violation.... due process. Prosecutors have some splaining to do tomorrow. What a clusterflock

Well said!!!!

Case should get tossed without prejudice they if don't acquit on all charges. Being reported tonight that the defense withheld evidence favorable to defendant. That's a potential Brady violation.... due process. Prosecutors have some splaining to do tomorrow. What a clusterflock
With prejudice is what you want - permanent dismissal.

Last edited:
Jack Posobic reported that Binger didn’t give the defense the high-def version of the drone footage until Saturday. After both sides rested their case on Friday. I think both parties are allowed access to the same evidence & before the trial is over. Defense filed motion to dismiss with prejudice.

Last edited:
This conduct by the Asst. D.A. is the type that has in the past put innocent persons on death row. He should have his license to practice law pulled by a review board. Odds are that will not happen.
RELH

This is the kind of mentality that is becoming the demise of our country. Just sit back, do nothing and arm chair quarterback the people that do. Just my opinion, but in this case the young man was doing what he thought was right for his community. I applaud the young man for having a set!
By that standard you would applaud rioters who make the very same claim ("I was doing what I thought was right"). Or do your principles only apply when they suit you?

Obeying the law is not "doing nothing," but I see that it has become a joke for many who believe themselves above it. If America fails, it is because people no longer have principles that they are willing to apply to themselves as quickly as they would impose them on others.

Last edited:
“Making the claim” May explain their protesting and rioting...... but making the claim doesn’t make it right. Protecting yourself against violence is the law......... or it used to be.

They are protesting and rioting over a lie.

“April 13 (Reuters) - A white policeman cleared of criminal wrongdoing after shooting an African-American man in the back last August in Kenosha, Wisconsin, igniting deadly protests that helped stoke a summer of U.S. racial tensions, has been returned to duty.”

THEY have no justification to riot, burn, or attack anyone.

“Making the claim” May explain their protesting and rioting...... but making the claim doesn’t make it right. Protecting yourself against violence is the law......... or it used to be.

They are protesting and rioting over a lie.

“April 13 (Reuters) - A white policeman cleared of criminal wrongdoing after shooting an African-American man in the back last August in Kenosha, Wisconsin, igniting deadly protests that helped stoke a summer of U.S. racial tensions, has been returned to duty.”

THEY have no justification to riot, burn, or attack anyone.

They've all been based on lies. Remember "hands up, don't shoot" ?

You mean like that the BLM/Interior department have no jurisdiction over grazing fees? (There you go Bess, I brought up Lavoy before you could).

Oh, wait, we were pretending one side was exclusively guilty deadly or illegal behavior based on lies.

By that standard you would applaud rioters who make the very same claim ("I was doing what I thought was right"). Or do your principles only apply when they suit you?

Obeying the law is not "doing nothing," but I see that it has become a joke for many who believe themselves above it. If America fails, it is because people no longer have principles that they are willing to apply to themselves as quickly as they would impose them on others.
If your way of "doing whats right" is to turn and burn cops cars, arson, theft......then your part of the problem.

Hey Hossy!

You Might Wanna Get Your LaVoy/Bundy's Straightened Out!

Tell Me Again!

Well!

Tell Me For The !st Time Why Bundy's Don't Have To Pay?

You Wanna HARP?

HARP on that!

You mean like that the BLM/Interior department have no jurisdiction over grazing fees? (There you go Bess, I brought up Lavoy before you could).

Oh, wait, we were pretending one side was exclusively guilty deadly or illegal behavior based on lies.

If your way of "doing whats right" is to turn and burn cops cars, arson, theft......then your part of the problem.
I completely agree. And the same should be said for Rittenhouse if the jury finds that he has broken the law.

I doubt that will happen, but if it does, then I have no doubt that there will be those (no different from those supporting BLM) who will make excuses for their cause.

This is ridiculous, you and I both know the rioters knew they were breaking the law. I am fairly certain burning cars, buildings and destroying private property are not "what is right". Besides the fact they were protesting a complete lie fed to them by BLM and the media. At some point you have to use common sense. There is a very obvious difference between the reason the 2 sides were at the riot.

Just out of curiosity, if you owned a business or something that was in danger of being destroyed that day would you try to protect it? And, would you accept help from others?

I know I would...

Of course the rioters were breaking the law, and they deserve whatever punishment they receive. And I hope it is severe.

If it turns out that Rittenhouse is found guilty, then he, too, was breaking the law, and would be principled, not ridiculous, to punish him as the judge and jury see fit.

And, yes, I certainly would have been there to protect my own. But I would have thought twice before shooting a guy who hit me with a skateboard. My generation grew up fighting, and injuries were commonplace. We didn't shoot one another. Rittenhouse was a snowflake who overreacted and a dip$hit for overestimating his capacity to deal with stress. That said, he does not deserve life in prison. Neither does he deserve adulation.

The rioters provoked the Rittenhouse case.

Where are they in all of this mess???

Shouldn’t “they” be held accountable for the Rittenhouse deaths?

And could you imagine if Rittenhouse shot a black person in self defense?!

(Now that we’ve gone full circle on this topic 100 times in this thread…..I’ll shut up) ???

Of course the rioters were breaking the law, and they deserve whatever punishment they receive. And I hope it is severe.

If it turns out that Rittenhouse is found guilty, then he, too, was breaking the law, and would be principled, not ridiculous, to punish him as the judge and jury see fit.

And, yes, I certainly would have been there to protect my own. But I would have thought twice before shooting a guy who hit me with a skateboard. My generation grew up fighting, and injuries were commonplace. We didn't shoot one another. Rittenhouse was a snowflake who overreacted and a dip$hit for overestimating his capacity to deal with stress. That said, he does not deserve life in prison. Neither does he deserve adulation.
How about the fellow that pointed the pistol at his face? Would you have just jumped up, licked your thumbs and threw a right cross?

I believe the rioter who fired several shots just before Chester the Molester got whacked has been charged with some crimes but only after the defense team pressed the issue.

Hey Hossy!

You Might Wanna Get Your LaVoy/Bundy's Straightened Out!

Tell Me Again!

Well!

Tell Me For The !st Time Why Bundy's Don't Have To Pay?

You Wanna HARP?

HARP on that!

If I remember right, the case got tossed NOT because Cliven doesn't owe close to $2million, but for withholding surveillance footage?

Then Trump came to office. His BLM secretary was Pendley, who was a lawyer for the Sagebrush rebellion, or, a guy who doesn't believe the BLM should exist.

That's off the top of my head.

Further, I seem to remember a bunch of "right wing" militias showing up "to defend property" as well.

I'm no fan of BLM/ANTIFA,, nor am I a fan of the 3%, or white MTN boys. Or the whackjobs that see Ammon Bundy as George Washington reincarnated.

Both sides of Rittenhouse have their extremist jackasses using anything as an excuse to create mayham.

The kid is a tool of both

LaVoy was legally murdered because the shooter had a badge. If Rittenhouse had blocked the road and shot anyone for appearing to put their hand in their pocket while that person was publicly traveling to meet law enforcement he would be rightfully convicted after about a one day trial.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom